Why Has Our Intel Community Become So Frigging Incompetent?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Apparently the terrorist who killed so many at the Floriduh night club was not only ont he FBI watch list for being a suspected member of ISIS and making terroristic threats, but he was also a CONTRACTOR WITH HOMELAND SECURITY.

http://counterjihad.com/isis-infilt...orlando-terrorist-worked-major-dhs-contractor

Our intel community has gotten pretty damned incompetent of late, and I cant understand why.

There are various companies that do business with people in covert assignments and I know of two cases where these companies had extensive data on covert operatives and one company kept the data on an unsecured server that anyone could access from anywhere in the world and the second got bought out by CHINA. YES, FUCKING CHINA.

We have foreigners working classified databases for the FDA and this would allow anyone wanting to protect, say, illicit shipments access to the data on those shipments and guarantee that they would never be inspected.

I have read of several Salafi/Wahabbi Muslims that are in top positions within DHS, for fucks sake, these people should not be there, it would seem obvious.

We have gone mad and our intel community is particularly afflicted with the dreaded disease of PC Blindness.

Last edited:
Apparently the terrorist who killed so many at the Floriduh night club was not only ont he FBI watch list for being a suspected member of ISIS and making terroristic threats, but he was also a CONTRACTOR WITH HOMELAND SECURITY.

http://counterjihad.com/isis-infilt...orlando-terrorist-worked-major-dhs-contractor

Our intel communityh has gotten pretty damend incompetent of late, and I cant understand why.

There are various companies that do business with people in covert assignments and I know of two cases where these companies had extensive data on covert operatives and one company kept the data on an unsecured server that anyone could access from anywhere in theworld and the second got bought out by CHINA. YES, FUCKING CHINA.

We have foreigners working classified databases for the FDA and this would allow anyone wanting to protect, say, illicit shipments access to the data on those shipments and guarantee that they would never be inspected.

I have read of several Salafi/Wahabbi Muslims that are in top positions within DHS, for fucks sake, these people should not be there, it would seem obvious.

We have gone mad and our intel community is particularly afflicted with the dreaded disease of PC Blindness.
There should be absolutely NO Muslims within the DHS or a president's inner circle. All Muslims should be removed from such posts and replaced with ex-Muslims (like Ayaan Hirsi Ali).

The reason why is two-fold-

Inter-department rivalries and fights for funding that make cooperation much less likely.

Compartmentalization, firewalling, and stovepiping that deny certain departments the ability to share information with other departments.

Either way, we need to break down the walls to information sharing across agencies.

Our intel communityh has gotten pretty damend incompetent of late, and I cant understand why.

There are various companies that do business with people in covert assignments and I know of two cases where these companies had extensive data on covert operatives and one company kept the data on an unsecured server that anyone could access from anywhere in theworld and the second got bought out by CHINA. YES, FUCKING CHINA.

There should be absolutely NO Muslims within the DHS or a president's inner circle. All Muslims should be removed from such posts and replaced with ex-Muslims (like Ayaan Hirsi Ali).
That would be unConstitutional as the majority of Muslims have not committed a crime nor plan to. Only the Salafis and Wahhabis and certain Shiite sects are predisposed to attack the USA, that is out of the major Islamic systems of thought.

We need the help of the main stream Sunni and Shiite clergy and faithful to win this war.

That would be unConstitutional as the majority of Muslims have not committed a crime nor plan to. Only the Salafis and Wahhabis and certain Shiite sects are predisposed to attack the USA, that is out of the major Islamic systems of thought.

We need the help of the main stream Sunni and Shiite clergy and faithful to win this war.
BINGO! Where are the "Good Muslims"? Why are they not marching right now through the streets of Orlando denouncing this animal like they should have been at 9-11, Benghazi, San Bernadino and Paris and Brussels? Could the Answer be that deep down, they don't entirely, actually, er, really have a problem with it?

They should have at least...

... notified ATF to...

... put him on a no-gun list.

BINGO! Where are the "Good Muslims"? Why are they not marching right now through the streets of Orlando denouncing this animal like they should have been at 9-11, Benghazi, San Bernadino and Paris and Brussels? Could the Answer be that deep down, they don't entirely, actually, er, really have a problem with it?

Could it be that the association with "Islam" exists only in your mind and this echoblogosphere and maybe that's why it doesn't occur to them, since they're not part of it?

Remember all the Christians marching after Oklahoma City?
Whelp --- I don't either.

Oh but they are!!! See...there um...um..umm there was that one Muslim on TV around 11:00am....he said it was bad....that one guy...you saw him?

Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor - Counter Jihad

Could it be that the association with "Islam" exists only in your mind and this echoblogosphere and maybe that's why it doesn't occur to them, since they're not part of it?

Remember all the Christians marching after Oklahoma City?
Whelp --- I don't either.
MuslimsNGunFreeZonesDeath_zpso3zjvu70.jpg

Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor - Counter Jihad

Our intel community has gotten pretty damned incompetent of late, and I cant understand why.

There are various companies that do business with people in covert assignments and I know of two cases where these companies had extensive data on covert operatives and one company kept the data on an unsecured server that anyone could access from anywhere in the world and the second got bought out by CHINA. YES, FUCKING CHINA.

ISIS has now penetrated the Dept of Homeland Security:

You do realize that that was the article linked to in the OP, right?

Not sure where this thing is going....

You do realize that that was the article linked to int he OP, right?

No.. I didn't know it was linked .. if I had, I wouldn't have listed it.

You do realize that that was the article linked to int he OP, right?

No.. I didn't know it was linked .. if I had, I wouldn't have listed it.

Well, it is a subject that obviously merits repeating, then.....

:)

Forum List

Back