Why has the Russian army

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Had much more success in the south than the north? In southern Ukraine they have advanced hundreds of kilometers from the Crimea. In the north the Russian advance stalled.

Possible they are waiting for instructions. Soldiers can be charged with war crimes to and after that one bomb it looks like prosecutions will go forward.

I was thinking yesterday about a video I saw some years back of Put showing off his commandos to some arabs. Considering that support he seems to be getting from some arabs and what they did in Libya and Syria it may be worth considering.

I don't think he wants to destroy Kiev, thus the restraint. They still have lights and other infrastructure civilians depend on that the Russians could take-out in a evening but they really don't want to do that....Till he does and then the stakes will be raised.

I still think he's looking toward partition, using western Ukraine as a buffer.

Blah, but what do i know I'm just some guy on the internet.

LOL.....If I'm not careful CNN will use me as a "unnamed source". ;)

I don't think he wants to destroy Kiev, thus the restraint. They still have lights and other infrastructure civilians depend on that the Russians could take-out in a evening but they really don't want to do that....Till he does and then the stakes will be raised.

I still think he's looking toward partition, using western Ukraine as a buffer.

Blah, but what do i know I'm just some guy on the internet.

LOL.....If I'm not careful CNN will use me as a "unnamed source". ;)
Grown-Up Countries Can Stand on Their Own

Partition will only give the rest of the Ukraine to NATO's Globalists. Kiev must be captured in order to install a government that is not an existential threat to Russia.

Something tells me that they changed the tactic a bit. Instead of a quick and massive push on Kiev, which they failed to achieve, they concentrate now on the Southern direction.

Northern Ukraine is heavily populated with several major cities. Thus the invasion of the north is spread out over a very large geographical area .
Whereas, the southern part of the country is less populated. Allowing the invading army to consolidated its forces and move faster over more land area..

Last edited:
Simple: The Black Sea. Crimea is a Russian port. You can transport much large amounts of supplies by ship and just yesterday, the Ukrainians hit a Russian ship in the Black Sea with a drone strike.

Not all of Southern Ukraine is under Russian occupation, though. There have been sporadic battles taking place there, and Ukraine is making use of drones to hit the Russian convoys coming North.

1646256802660.png

Last edited:
Grown-Up Countries Can Stand on Their Own

Partition will only give the rest of the Ukraine to NATO's Globalists. Kiev must be captured in order to install a government that is not an existential threat to Russia.

Ukraine was an existential threat to Russia? LOL!
Why is Russia so insecure? Buncha fuckin' commie twats.

Soldiers can be charged with war crimes to and after that one bomb it looks like prosecutions will go forward.

Who can prosecute them? Russia (as well as the US) are not signatories to The Rome Statute.

That means ICC has no jurisdiction over Russian, US, and other countries' citizens who are not signatories.

They can be tried in abstentia by ICC or other court, but that ruling has no more basis in law than a Junior High student council court.

Had much more success in the south than the north? In southern Ukraine they have advanced hundreds of kilometers from the Crimea. In the north the Russian advance stalled.
American oil dollars only flow in the south. Give it time, those dollars will make it to the north.

As long as Russia isn't taking out US transport planes bringing modern arms and munitions to Ukraine, Putin is till playing by the rules.

That could be slowing Russia down quite a bit.

Let's all hope he doesn't turn to slaughtering hundreds of thousands as was the case in America's Vietnam war, Iraq1, and Iraq2.

Now that would 'reallly' give the Hague some business to take care of!

They can be tried in abstentia by ICC or other court, but that ruling has no more basis in law than a Junior High student council court.
Two Wings of the Same Vulture. Carry On, Carrion.

Ignorant and self-interested pundits on both the Right and the Left are our own JV team. The Netrix is funneled by those extremely unreliable sources.

Simple: The Black Sea. Crimea is a Russian port. You can transport much large amounts of supplies by ship and just yesterday, the Ukrainians hit a Russian ship in the Black Sea with a drone strike.

Not all of Southern Ukraine is under Russian occupation, though. There have been sporadic battles taking place there, and Ukraine is making use of drones to hit the Russian convoys coming North.

View attachment 609759
Wake up, you're dreaming again.

Forum List

Back