Why hasn't Michelle Obama been "Sterlinged" for her hate speech about men?

And mooch's comment was made PUBLICLY while sterling's comment was private. Mooch doesn't see a damn thing wrong with her hate speech!! Mooch is a far larger bigot than donald so where is the outrage??

Welcome to Obama land.
Deal with it, you Right Wing woman hater.

Science and Education are a sham to you.

Keep killing children from South America who cross our border while speaking for the rights of unborn U.S. citizens.

Gay hating Con bitch. :slap:

:eusa_whistle:

Big Moo was trying to tactfully tell us that her hubby is stupid as well as incompetent.

Everyone has heard by now that mooch said "women are smarter than men".

Michelle Obama: 'Women Are Smarter Than Men'

This is far more sexist than anything donald sterling said was racist. But the media isn't attacking her at all.

Doesn't get in trouble because up until very recently this was said in reverse so turn-about is fair play. Watching CNN's "The Sixties" the way the US treated women is exactly the same as the Taliban did in Afganistan minus the burkas.

Why hasn't Michelle Obama been "Sterlinged" for her hate speech about men?

Should I have Sterlinged my sister when she told me that in 1966??

Last edited:

This is far more sexist than anything donald sterling said was racist. But the media isn't attacking her at all.

Doesn't get in trouble because up until very recently this was said in reverse so turn-about is fair play. Watching CNN's "The Sixties" the way the US treated women is exactly the same as the Taliban did in Afganistan minus the burkas.

No more public whippings, though..

what did you expect ? when a HATE filed liberscum female ****** spews hate upon hate, the liberjackoff media applauds her.

Who pissed in your Post Toasties?, would be my reply if you said that in my presence...I can tell you're a real Lady Killer...Is Fox News a liberal jackoff media group member also?

One of the surprising things the CNN doc "The Sixties" showed was film of JFK himself saying something when asked about whether he was doing enough for women's equality and in his answer says, "...as well as their primary role which is in the home." Have we looked into whether the shooter on the grassy gnoll was wearing a skirt? :)

JFK was saying?

"...as well as their primary role which is in the home." Have we looked into whether the shooter on the grassy gnoll was wearing a skirt?

How would the grassy knoll come up to a non-dead president?

tumblr_mz3q5lwxd01ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Some Women ARE smarter than most. Not Michelle.

Anyone read her Masters Thesis at Princeton? "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community".

Most who review it say it's written at about an 8th grade reading level.

Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis | Just another WordPress.com weblog

Being black and female, mooch has benefited from DOUBLE affirmative action. Without that she'd just be a $3 whore.

I can see this really hurt you.

You know................I've seen quite a few instances where women were "smarter" than men because they had a different perspective.

We all know the old joke about men never wanting to stop and ask for directions. Well, if I'm in an area that I've never been, as a male, I am more than willing to set my ego aside and ask where I'm at and how do I get to where I want to go if I'm lost.

Women are generally more likely to ask for directions if lost, and I guess me being willing to learn from their example makes me smart too, because I never get lost.

Besides................the OP is quoting Breitbart, and we all know how reliable that conservative blog is.

The difference is that Mrs Obama is lying, and those Men weren't. We should go back to that 1950's model.

Forum List

Back