Why hasn’t the FBI raided Hillary Clinton’s Attorneys Office?

Raid the office for what ?

30,000 destroyed emails.

The Clinton lawyers were destroying evidence as fast as they could.

What evidence? Evidence of what crime?

Don't be a retard; Comrade.

Hillary Clinton’s Email Lawyers: Cheryl Mills & Heather Samuelson’s Problematic Representation of Hillary Clinton. | National Review

You can't lie this into the cornfield.

Nice opinion piece by a Conservative talking head.

So what evidence of what crime?

Equiring minds WANT to know!

If they did, the Stalinist democrats would lose their shit.

If enquiring minds found out, the Fascist Republicans would lose your shit.

Sober up and come back later.

Don't project- not everyone is an alcoholic like you Fascist Republicans.

If you're not drunk, then you are too stupid to post. Problem is, you never sober up from stupid, Comrade.

Look, most of the shit you post is straight off the Soros hating points for the day. You and every other Maoist post the identical shit. But occasionally you stumble off script, and when you do, you reveal that you are barely sentient. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you are drunk, since you can't cobble together a coherent sentence that didn't originate at ThinkHatred or one of the other hate site.

Mueller dragging this out has been a huge dis-service to this country,

There is a deep state, and it has been activated by the former adminstration

And by 'dragging this out' you mean continuing his investigation and the Trumpsters are pissed off that he has spent a whole year on it.

LOL
. What kind of investigator or prosecutor spends a year or more trying to investigate one thing that he was charged with to investigate ???..
Ken Starr
Kenneth_W._Starr.jpg
So your saying he set the precedent eh ??

Maybe so, but the people will decide when enough is enough of the bullcrap, and hopefully soon. To show a house divided unto the world is to invite calamity or chaos into that house. It never ends well.

For 8 years the Republicans tried everything they could to show the world that our house was divided. We survived.

The best case scenario is for Mueller to complete his investigation and to give Trump a clean bill of health.

I do not understand why the Republicans are afraid of that.
Mueller has had more than enough time to do his job, but everyone knows that it has gone into witch hunt mode. I mean come onnnnnnnnnn already. It's moved into ridiculous mode now.

And by 'dragging this out' you mean continuing his investigation and the Trumpsters are pissed off that he has spent a whole year on it.

LOL
. What kind of investigator or prosecutor spends a year or more trying to investigate one thing that he was charged with to investigate ???..
Ken Starr
Kenneth_W._Starr.jpg
So your saying he set the precedent eh ??

Maybe so, but the people will decide when enough is enough of the bullcrap, and hopefully soon. To show a house divided unto the world is to invite calamity or chaos into that house. It never ends well.

For 8 years the Republicans tried everything they could to show the world that our house was divided. We survived.

The best case scenario is for Mueller to complete his investigation and to give Trump a clean bill of health.

Mueller has had more than enough time to do his job, .

Because every investigation has to end in less than a year? LOL- I do love the new standard that the Trumpsters have made up when it comes to investigating Trump.

If you're not drunk, then you are too stupid to post.

LOL coming from Uncensored- the Goebbels of stupid and hyper partisan idiotic posts- thanks

No probable cause because she's done nothing illegal.
Destroyed evidence every time she was caught
No evidence, so it must have been destroyed? With that kind of logic no wonder they can't get a warrant. Maroons!!! :laugh2:
Clinton admitted to destroying evidence.

Well destroying evidence of a crime would require that there be a crime. What crime was that evidence of?

When was Clinton indicted?
18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

Because every investigation has to end in less than a year? LOL- I do love the new standard that the Trumpsters have made up when it comes to investigating Trump.

Mewler-Torquemada is conducting a coup d'etat, not an investigation.

And a year is more than enough for treason.

LOL coming from Uncensored- the Goebbels of stupid and hyper partisan idiotic posts- thanks

DERP...

iu

Syriusly fucked up....

Wait, you want them to raid Hillary's attorney because they raided Trump's?

What grade are you in?

I am not like you Stalinists, I support attorney-client privilige - and the bill of rights, things you fucks hate.

But if the FSB HAD to raid anyone, Mills who was destroying evidence would make sense. Of course Comey admitted the investigation was a farce, so it doesn't matter..

DERP...

iu

Great photo of you at your day job.

DERP...

iu

Great photo of you at your day job.

DERP

What's sad is that really IS the best you can do.

Forum List

Back