Why have Republicans gone so over the top pro Russia?

'President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russiaā€™s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation,"
So having a meeting with Russians about an enemy to both countries is now a terrible thing? I laugh at you Bulldog. :auiqs.jpg:

And another meeting that no one knows what the discussion was and wasn't a secret meeting is somehow nefarious? Again, I have to laugh at you. :auiqs.jpg:
They know it and they just donā€™t care. They hate Democrats more than they love America.
Please, please look in the mirror when you say that. Because you and your ilk don't care about America
We are the ones trying to protect America from Trump and the Russians.

When did Republicans become so pro Russia?

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg
Well, when you have something on Trump and the Russians let me know, Okay, buddy. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe this will help:

D0_SEh-WsAY5ZkJ.jpg

I see a lot of 'what about' there, but nothing on Trump.

See what I mean! We know Trump gives secret material away to Russians in the oval office. We know Trump has secret meetings with Vladimir Putin that Americans arenā€™t allowed to attend. We know that Trump destroys evidence from those meetings. Itā€™s not like itā€™s a secret. Everybody knows whatā€™s going on. Why attack me?

Which secret material was that?

'President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russiaā€™s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation,"
So having a meeting with Russians about an enemy to both countries is now a terrible thing? I laugh at you Bulldog. :auiqs.jpg:

And another meeting that no one knows what the discussion was and wasn't a secret meeting is somehow nefarious? Again, I have to laugh at you. :auiqs.jpg:
They know it and they just donā€™t care. They hate Democrats more than they love America.
Please, please look in the mirror when you say that. Because you and your ilk don't care about America

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg
Well, when you have something on Trump and the Russians let me know, Okay, buddy. :auiqs.jpg:

You seem to think that a direct connection from Trump to russia is the only way Trump could have possibly broken our laws. That is not the case.

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg

You seem to think that a direct connection from Trump to russia is the only way Trump could have possibly broken our laws. That is not the case.
What is the case then, Bulldog. Seems there is nothing there except for the, couldof's and might have's, but you have nothing. So
why don't you go fishing too.

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg
Maybe this will help:

D0_SEh-WsAY5ZkJ.jpg
Nice pic, but just what did they plead to and do you have something linked to Trump...or is it just guilt by association?

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg

What is the case then, Bulldog. Seems there is nothing there except for the, couldof's and might have's, but you have nothing. So

Not my job to do the investigations. I don't have the resources needed. I can certainly comment on what little bit of information I have so far, and it looks to me like it's likely our obese orange fool has ignored several laws. Credible investigations, which have been lacking for the first 2 years of his presidency, will determine what happened.

Dxxq-8LWoAAKxBA.jpg

DyclHg4X0AA1s5g.jpg

Not my job to do the investigations. I don't have the resources needed. I can certainly comment on what little bit of information I have so far, and it looks to me like it's likely our obese orange fool has ignored several laws. Credible investigations, which have been lacking for the first 2 years of his presidency, will determine what happened.
:auiqs.jpg: What I surmise is that you along with Mueller got nuttin'. It's okay because the rest of your liberal politicians got nuttin' also.
That's why they are going fishin'....because they don't have a crime to investigate.

Credible investigations, which have been lacking for the first 2 years of his presidency, will determine what happened.

Oh, so now the Mueller investigation "lacks credibility"? Is that the new party line?

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I should have pointed out that the lacking credible investigation was mostly from congressional oversight committees who have behaved more as a presidential cheer leading squad than the congressional oversight body they were supposed to be.

Credible investigations, which have been lacking for the first 2 years of his presidency, will determine what happened.

Oh, so now the Mueller investigation "lacks credibility"? Is that the new party line?

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I should have pointed out that the lacking credible investigation was mostly from congressional oversight committees who have behaved more as a presidential cheer leading squad than the congressional oversight body they were supposed to be.

Aw, was the committee not stacked with enough partisans from your side of the aisle? :(

Why have Republicans gone so over the top pro Russia?

Trump gave away classified secret material in the oval office after we cleared out Americans.
For some reason Republicans donā€™t see anything wrong with that. Because somehow they see the Russians as our friends.

Clearly Trump admires the brutal despotic dictator of North Korea. Trump even protects him after he murders an American citizen.

And Republicans are crying that your hamburgers might be taken away.

Republicans are cozying up to brutal dictators but theyā€™re trying to convince Americans that their hamburgers are in danger?

How are Republicans able to get away with it? How are they able to convince their base that they shouldnā€™t worry about countries that want us destroyed, instead they need to worry about their hamburgers?
When you are proven wrong as often as you all are, how do Libs and Leftists ever feel they can win an election?

By lying, moving the goal post, through deception and by cheating.

And seditious posters (as you appear to be), are committed ideologues so they don't care about looking repeatedly stupid.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back