Why haven't republicans explained their job growth strategy. Surely they had time...

Seems like the same asswipes like Stephanie and Frank never bitch about your kind.

Poor baby, I thought the left was all about celebrating multiculturalism, why do you object to a term that accurately describes your dear leaders biracial heritage?

Because you pointing it out for no relevant reason makes you a pathetic bigot.

And see you're wrong again, a bigot has a dislike for a group of people because of a specific trait. I only have a major dislike against this one piece of marxist mulatto chicago gutter trash. Kind of like you and GWB. But me calling maobama a mulatto is no more bigoted than your kind calling Chrisite fat.

Lol you posted a pretty biased source which means the article was all over the place. The entire point the article makes is that the tax cut was small in terms of national income. Yeah, no shit. The top 5% of the country own most of the wealth. What made the tax cut big was how broad it was. Get a clue.

Sorry you got nothing.

broad means big? of course not......get a clue.....that was the whole point of what WaPo said....which i believe is noted for being quite liberal....

Yes, broad does mean big. Why shouldn't that be considered big?

Poor baby, I thought the left was all about celebrating multiculturalism, why do you object to a term that accurately describes your dear leaders biracial heritage?

And see you're wrong again, a bigot has a dislike for a group of people because of a specific trait. I only have a major dislike against this one piece of marxist mulatto chicago gutter trash. Kind of like you and GWB. But me calling maobama a mulatto is no more bigoted than your kind calling Chrisite fat.

So if Obama was white, would you have called him a marxist WHITE chicago gutter trash? No of course not. Why? Because you are a racist. The color of his skin for some reason is significant to you.

Seems to me the Republicans have been spending most of their time and energy pounding on each other. First things first.

Who has time to clearly, passionately and patiently tell voters why they should vote for Republicans? There are only so many hours in a day, y'know.

Lol you posted a pretty biased source which means the article was all over the place. The entire point the article makes is that the tax cut was small in terms of national income. Yeah, no shit. The top 5% of the country own most of the wealth. What made the tax cut big was how broad it was. Get a clue.

Sorry you got nothing.

broad means big? of course not......get a clue.....that was the whole point of what WaPo said....which i believe is noted for being quite liberal....

if so....why didn't he claim he made the 'broadest' middle class tax cut in history.....?

"John F. Kennedy seems to win the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts are more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span.

(Yes, a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, but it also benefited the working poor. We still don’t know what Obama means by “middle class,” since his definition also seems to include the working poor.)"

Seems to me the Republicans have been spending most of their time and energy pounding on each other. First things first.

Who has time to clearly, passionately and patiently tell voters why they should vote for Republicans? There are only so many hours in a day, y'know.

There really are no good reasons to be republican. Don't get me wrong. I can understand why people would support conservative policies, but republican? There is just no logic in being one. No political party is more hypocritical and deceitful.

That being said, I don't think the dems are all that great either. I like Obama, but I am definitely an independent.

if so....why didn't he claim he made the 'broadest' middle class tax cut in history.....?

"John F. Kennedy seems to win the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts are more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span.

(Yes, a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, but it also benefited the working poor. We still don’t know what Obama means by “middle class,” since his definition also seems to include the working poor.)"

Lol Christ. It does not matter how Obama described it. The cut is what it is. And no, Bush's big tax cut for the rich only helped the rich. Trickle down economics is a lie. 4.6 jobs per million dollar cut is all Bush has to show for.

Lol Christ. It does not matter how Obama described it. The cut is what it is. And no, Bush's big tax cut for the rich only helped the rich. Trickle down economics is a lie. 4.6 jobs per million dollar cut is all Bush has to show for.

why should we believe you over the Washington Post....?

instead of a BIG pay raise of say $50 in your dept.....would you rather have a BROAD pay raise where everybody in all depts. gets a nickle.....?

Last edited:
If I went and looked, would the amount of money oil companies received in subsidies under Bush be more or less than the amount spent on food stamps?

What subsidies do oil companies receive? Be very specific.

You don't really expect rdean to answer that do you?

But I will:

But look at the breakdown (in 'oil subsidies). The single largest expenditure is just over $1 billion for the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, which is designed to protect the U.S. from oil shortages. The second largest category is just under $1 billion in tax exemptions for farm fuel. The justification for that tax exemption is that fuel taxes pay for roads, and the farm equipment that benefits from the tax exemption is technically not supposed to be using the roads. The third largest category? $570 million for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program. (This program is classified as a petroleum subsidy because it artificially reduces the price of fuel, which helps oil companies sell more of it). Those three programs account for $2.5 billion a year in “oil subsidies.”
The Surprising Reason That Oil Subsidies Persist: Even Liberals Love Them - Forbes

The rest is not in direct outlay but in the form of a tax deduction that every corporation involved in manufacturing receives in return for keeping manufacturing processes here in the USA instead of outsourcing them somewhere else.

Few industries in the USA provide more jobs than does big oil. So Democrats, where is your plan to boost big oil and more job production there?

Last edited:

instead of a BIG pay raise of say $50 in your dept.....would you rather have a BROAD pay raise where everybody in all depts. gets a nickle.....?

The people who received the cut still benefited from it on an individual level. Even if they didn't, It still pumped extra demand into the economy which helped to create jobs. Contrary to what you repubs like to believe, tax cutting creates more national debt. Obviously a tax cut cant be both broad and expensive. Tax cutting has to be carefully considered.

The debt that has accumulated under Obama is not just from spending. It is also because of a serious drop in revenue that began with Bush.

The people who received the cut still benefited from it on an individual level. Even if they didn't, It still pumped extra demand into the economy which helped to create jobs. Contrary to what you repubs like to believe, tax cutting creates more national debt. Obviously a tax cut cant be both broad and expensive. Tax cutting has to be carefully considered.

The debt that has accumulated under Obama is not just from spending. It is also because of a serious drop in revenue that began with Bush.

it obviously didn't pump enough demand into the economy since there aren't that many new jobs.....obviously there is a difference between big bucks and broad pennies....

There really is only one reason. Both parties are populated with professional politicians and bureaucrats who will look to their own interests before ours, and if it comes down to them or us prospering, they will choose themselves every time.

But at least the Republicans represent that segment of society that still has its head on straight, who still appreciates the Constitution for the great document it is, who still understand the Founders intent of what sort of nation this was intended to be, who still hold traditional values and want options, opportunities, and choices to prosper rather than have the government dole out what it thinks we should have.

So......the Republicans, as bad as they are, will still implement more sound fiscal policy and common sense to keep its constituency voting for it. And therefore they do less damage than do the Democrats. They are still taking us to hell in a handbasket, but they are carrying it more slowly. That buys us who really want to fix things more time to do what we have to do to fix it.

So if Obama was white, would you have called him a marxist WHITE chicago gutter trash? No of course not. Why? Because you are a racist. The color of his skin for some reason is significant to you.

NO the fact that he is lying about what he is, he claims to be the first black president when in fact he is the first mulatto president. The marxist SOB has been lying his whole life about what he is and what he believes, but he has hypocritical pieces of crap like you to keep praising his BS, so don't say shit to me when I am doing nothing but accurately portraying the bum. The left has perfected the use of race, gender, sexual orientation and other traits as political tools and weapons and most or your shit is mostly invented out of thin air and you have the nerve to call other bigots. Call me anything you want, I really don't give a shit any more, that's a club you no longer have when it comes to me. It's time others start telling you the same.

it obviously didn't pump enough demand into the economy since there aren't that many new jobs.....obviously there is a difference between big bucks and broad pennies....

The tax cut was apart of the 787 billion Recovery Act. Altogether it created or saved 2.5 million jobs and spared us from another great depression. Had it been bigger like it was supposed to be, we would be out of this mess.

Growth is simple. Cut taxes, reduce regulations, end public benefits for the able bodied. Growth will happen automatically.

NO the fact that he is lying about what he is, he claims to be the first black president when in fact he is the first mulatto president. The marxist SOB has been lying his whole life about what he is and what he believes, but he has hypocritical pieces of crap like you to keep praising his BS, so don't say shit to me when I am doing nothing but accurately portraying the bum. The left has perfected the use of race, gender, sexual orientation and other traits as political tools and weapons and most or your shit is mostly invented out of thin air and you have the nerve to call other bigots. Call me anything you want, I really don't give a shit any more, that's a club you no longer have when it comes to me. It's time others start telling you the same.

How can you be so dense? You called him a "marxist, mulatto chicago gutter trash". Are you really going to tell me that using his skin color in that context wasn't meant to be negative? That's completely moronic and you know it.

If I went and looked, would the amount of money oil companies received in subsidies under Bush be more or less than the amount spent on food stamps?

How does $1 billion compare with $70 billion?

The tax cut was apart of the 787 billion Recovery Act. Altogether it created or saved 2.5 million jobs and spared us from another great depression. Had it been bigger like it was supposed to be, we would be out of this mess.

It wasn't a "tax cut" since most of it went to people who don't pay income taxes. The "created or saved" meme is liberal abracadabra. It's made up out of thin air. There is nothing to support it.

another keynesian dreamer....

keynesian-sharks.jpg

Forum List

Back