Why Hillary Clinton can not win as a Democrat

Where are conservatives getting this fantasy?

They all seem to be spouting it at once. Fox? Rush? Hannity?

Somebody must be feeding you this nonsense

I got it from people I've conversed with.

Where did you hear it?

Actually the nonsense as you call it is coming from CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post and from the tens of thousands of e-mails that Hillary exposed to the enemy's of the USA. This e-mail story just keeps getting worse for Hillary Clinton Hillarygate will make Watergate look like a kids coloring book, as Nixon never aided the enemy like Hillary did.
More hyperbole from the right

The email story is yet another red herring from the right being extended well passed its shelf life

How is that Benghazi investigation going by the way?
Are you serious, this entire e-mail scandal where Hillary gave away all of her e-mails to the enemy is part of the Benhgazi incident, and it will take some time because every fool who sent Hillary an e-mail an on open unprotected server, is now a Federal suspect.

What does that have to do with my post?

I mentioned NOTHING about the email scandal.

do you have a reading or comprehension problem?

Where did you hear it?

Actually the nonsense as you call it is coming from CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post and from the tens of thousands of e-mails that Hillary exposed to the enemy's of the USA. This e-mail story just keeps getting worse for Hillary Clinton Hillarygate will make Watergate look like a kids coloring book, as Nixon never aided the enemy like Hillary did.

The email story is yet another red herring from the right being extended well passed its shelf life

Are you serious, this entire e-mail scandal where Hillary gave away all of her e-mails to the enemy is part of the Benhgazi incident, and it will take some time because every fool who sent Hillary an e-mail an on open unprotected server, is now a Federal suspect.

People will reply as they see fit, if this bothers you go play checkers please.

Where did you hear it?

If you're going to reply to my posts, have the decency to reply to the content of that post.

If you want to make a new post, that's easy to do.

Where did you hear it?

If you're going to reply to my posts, have the decency to reply to the content of that post.

This is my thread, if you want to take it in another direction, then you are the one who may feel free to begin a new thread.

The fact is that every person who sent or received an e-mail from Hillary Clinton is now involved in a Federal Espionage investigation.

Where did you hear it?

This is my thread, if you want to take it in another direction, then you are the one who may feel free to begin a new thread.

The fact is that every person who sent or received an e-mail from Hillary Clinton is now involved in a Federal Espionage investigation.

As your status states, you're a rookie.

have fun learning.

have fun learning.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa The fact is that you are trying to change the content and subject of this post and COMPLETELY FAILING like Hilly in the Polls.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary's emails WERE for sale on the open market but the Obama administration didn't go after them, says US intelligence official
  • A US intel agency knew during the summer that someone was marketing a tranche of Hillary Clinton's private emails
  • But the Obama adinistration never cleared its spooks to obtain them
  • 'Opportunities were missed,' an intelligence official told DailyMail.com
  • Revelation is separate from debunked claims that a hacker had put Clinton's entire email collection on the market for $500,000
Obama administration missed chance to buy Clinton emails from hacker

So try again little one.

Where did you hear it?

More rightwing fantasies trying to turn a security violation into high treason

Do you guys ever tire of overplaying a weak hand?

have fun learning.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa The fact is that you are trying to change the content and subject of this post and COMPLETELY FAILING like Hilly in the Polls.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary's emails WERE for sale on the open market but the Obama administration didn't go after them, says US intelligence official
  • A US intel agency knew during the summer that someone was marketing a tranche of Hillary Clinton's private emails
  • Revelation is separate from debunked claims that a hacker had put Clinton's entire email collection on the market for $500,000

So try again little one.

and nothing to do with the post you replied to.

enjoy the closet.

have fun learning.

So try again little one.

enjoy the closet.

The simpleton who does not understand that this post is about
"Why Hillary Clinton can not win as a Democrat" just keeps on demonstrating their inability to defend Hillary Clintons giving away of U.S secrets on an insecure server.

have fun learning.

So try again little one.

enjoy the closet.

"Why Hillary Clinton can not win as a Democrat" just keeps on demonstrating their inability to defend Hillary Clintons giving away of U.S secrets on an insecure server.
Giving away secrets means they actually end up in unauthorized hands. Until you have proof of that, all you have is a security violation worthy of reprimand

Hillary , you should not have done that

have fun learning.

So try again little one.

enjoy the closet.

Giving away secrets means they actually end up in unauthorized hands. Until you have proof of that, all you have is a security violation worthy of reprimand

Hillary , you should not have done that

You are in denial, this computer hacker was the enemy, he had Hillarie's e-mails Obama administration missed chance to buy Clinton emails from hacker

So please deal with the subject as it exist, not how you want it to be.

Forum List

Back