🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote

The truth is that black America did much better under Reagan than they ever did under a Clinton.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lmao:
Didn't blacks gain 2M jobs under Reagan?
Didn't the black jobless rate get cut in half by Reagan?
Didn't black university enrollment increase under Reagan?
Didn't billy boy expand the number of crimes that would equate a death sentence, put aside 10B for new prisons and the three strike proposal that blacks bitch about so much?
Didn't billy boy sign NAFTA that took away a bunch of their jobs?
I dont like Reagan, but im not going be delusional about it.
Reagan may as well have nuked our inner cities for what he did to them.

Employment and enrollment rates improved for blacks before and after Reagan. NAFTA's effects are arguable, but it's worth noting that it began as a republican idea and was supported by more republicans than Democrats when it was passed.

Why do you think black people hate Reagan so much? Because of Jon Stewart? :cuckoo:
Ok, lets ignore what Clinton did t them. Whatever.
I know it was. That's why I cant stand the corporate right and left.
They hate Reagan because he is a republican. They have been voting against their interests for decades.
Ah that tired old line. As I've been saying for years, republicans could easily start converting blacks to their side if they'd stop demonizing them for a few seconds.
Ahhh, that tired old line. How do they demonize them as a party? By telling them to quit killing each other, focus on jobs and self responsibility?
Do you think blacks are not good enough for self improvement?

Didn't billy boy expand the number of crimes that would equate a death sentence, put aside 10B for new prisons and the three strike proposal that blacks bitch about so much?

Employment and enrollment rates improved for blacks before and after Reagan. NAFTA's effects are arguable, but it's worth noting that it began as a republican idea and was supported by more republicans than Democrats when it was passed.

Why do you think black people hate Reagan so much? Because of Jon Stewart? :cuckoo:
They hate Reagan because he is a republican. They have been voting against their interests for decades.
Ah that tired old line. As I've been saying for years, republicans could easily start converting blacks to their side if they'd stop demonizing them for a few seconds.
Ahhh, that tired old line. How do they demonize them as a party? By telling them to quit killing each other, focus on jobs and self responsibility?
Republicans celebrate the confederacy, oppose minority protections, cheer when unarmed black people are killed... Hell a few days ago a poll came out where 20% of Trump supporters thought ending slavery was a bad idea.

But I'm sure you think black people hate the GOP just because they don't "get free stuff" from them. Because that's what little you and most republicans think of them.

Republicans celebrate the confederacy, oppose minority protections, cheer when unarmed black people are killed... Hell a few days ago a poll came out where 20% of Trump supporters thought ending slavery was a bad idea.

But I'm sure you think black people hate the GOP just because they don't "get free stuff" from them. Because that's what little you and most republicans think of them.
Whats wrong with supporting the Confederacy? It is heritage for millions of people. A lot fo the confederacy was fighting tyranny. Did you know TN originally voted union until Lincoln and his MA bullshit started?
Minority protections? That is fucking bigoted in itself.
Cheer? No, I think they are just glad ther eis one less criminal in the streets. I have no problem with a cop shooting criminals when their life is in danger. A cops job is to protect the general welfare, not individual..
I haven't seen that poll. Link?
I think free stuff has alto to do with it. Minority protections, affordable ghetto housing, EBT, no jobs etc

Whats wrong with supporting the Confederacy? It is heritage for millions of people. A lot fo the confederacy was fighting tyranny. Did you know TN originally voted union until Lincoln and his MA bullshit started?
Cheer? No, I think they are just glad ther eis one less criminal in the streets. I have no problem with a cop shooting criminals when their life is in danger. A cops job is to protect the general welfare, not individual..
I think free stuff has alto to do with it. Minority protections, affordable ghetto housing, EBT, no jobs etc
Oh then I guess I'm wrong. Oh well TN stay the course. Your party can continue dramatically losing the black vote if it wants to.

Oh then I guess I'm wrong. Oh well TN stay the course. Your party can continue dramatically losing the black vote if it wants to.
The republicans are not my party. I cant stand them. If the democrats didn't get raped by social Marxists and corporatists, I would be a liberal. But I am far from a 21st century statist liberal.
I am glad to see the republican party going down in flames. I hope you hack lefties are next!

The republicans are not my party. I cant stand them. If the democrats didn't get raped by social Marxists and corporatists, I would be a liberal. But I am far from a 21st century statist liberal.
I am glad to see the republican party going down in flames. I hope you hack lefties are next!
That's funny. If the GOP wasn't hijacked by religious nutters and xenophobes I'd be a republican. Oh well. Lesser of all evils again this time.

That's funny. If the GOP wasn't hijacked by religious nutters and xenophobes I'd be a republican. Oh well. Lesser of all evils again this time.
bigot
Cankles is not a lesser of anything. You are fuckin delusional

bigot
Against Cruz and Sanders she is the very definition of "lesser of all evils. I leave Kasich out because I like him, and I leave Trump out because some part of me is curious what the hell would happen under him over 4 years.

bigot
Against Cruz and Sanders she is the very definition of "lesser of all evils. I leave Kasich out because I like him, and I leave Trump out because some part of me is curious what the hell would happen under him over 4 years.
You would like Kasich. He is a corporatist.
You seem to think corporatism is somehow a "lesser".

bigot
Better than an open communist and a bible thumper who wants to take a torch to the last 60 years of the country.

bigot
Better than an open communist and a bible thumper who wants to take a torch to the last 60 years of the country.
Neither one of them is getting the nomination.
And at least Sanders cares about Americans. A lot better than that corporatist cun+ you support.

anarchy doesn't help anybody... narcissist glibertarians are delusional and short sighted.

seduced by anti-American rhetoric, they sit on the political fence and actually hope for destruction.

ranting about problems and blowing the dog whistle over nebulous "corruption" is too easy.

then there's actually rolling up your sleeves and wrangling vast complex issues and using our constitutionally established legal processes required to solve them. now cynical impatience even tries to make "established" a boogeyman too.

clever labels and the blame game is for overly emotional simpletons who are uncomfortable facing facts.

And at least Sanders cares about Americans. A lot better than that corporatist cun+ you support.

Hillary has spent her entire life serving the public good because she cares very much about her fellow Americans.

try not to have a hissy fit now. :itsok:

Hillary has spent her entire life serving the public good because she cares very much about her fellow Americans.

try not to have a hissy fit now. :itsok:
Thats why she has supported illegals which stagnate americans wages, unfair trade which ships our jobs overseas, she is a war monger, a corrupt elitist and supports big banks. Weird, the truth contradicts your opinion.

bernie sanders has been beating the same old leftist drum beat for years...

hillary actually knows how to get there from here...

free trade, corporations, and banks, oh my...

u1576164.jpg

bigot
Castro supporters would say Castro cared about Cubans.

Forum List

Back