Why I am a 3rd positionist

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
66630702_1214441908679551_2150320963525279744_n.jpg

Yep,bout right!

Good post! Dropping your political affiliation will be the most liberating thing most people can ever do. When you don’t have to defend what you don’t believe, your mind is clearer and life is better.

Good post! Dropping your political affiliation will be the most liberating thing most people can ever do. When you don’t have to defend what you don’t believe, your mind is clearer and life is better.
Its a sickness for the people who cannot. Its crazy town!!

Centrists rule!!!!
Oh I am no centrist by 3rd positionist I mean these
proxy.duckduckgo.com.png

Yep! I am a registered republican literally to vote against the establishment assholes we have in office.

It was 50% who were not affiliated with either party in the 2016. That statistic has been growing every cycle.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
66630702_1214441908679551_2150320963525279744_n.jpg

Yep,bout right!

other than the border checkpoints I completely agree and is why after 35 yrs of voting have never once voted for either of the 2 partys at the fed level

That’s a little weird. So you essentially vote for some third party who never wins. What’s the point?

thats easy,,,I am not guilty of using my vote to lie, cheat, steal, or murder another person, I can go out in public and look people in the eye and know I've done none of those things to them,,,can you say the same thing???
and my soul is clean for the after life

Why is it that when aid to other countries is brought up, it always mentions israel and no one else?

I never understand people who are proud that they have no involvement in politics -
Post in politics forums.

I never understand people who are proud that they have no involvement in politics -
Post in politics forums.

dont you mean,,,, "involved in a way that suits you"???

No -
You not being involved suits me just fine, it makes my vote worth more.

It's just weird that you think this makes you special.

when did I say it makes me special???
it just doent make me a liar,thief or murderer

and your vote still counts as one vote,,,so its worth the same as always

Forum List

Back