Why I Canceled My Order From L.L. Bean: The Toxic Tweets Of Donald Trump

You should read the rest of the OP link. It is delicious. Thank you Andrew Miller. I usually spend a few hundred with L.L. Bean each year - but no more.

I've been waiting four months for you to post a pic of "all the guns you own" from this thread:

Why would I believe you spend a few hundred at LL Bean.
not to side with the lakota, because it makes me feel foolish and dirty but, I would not post a photo of all my guns for various security reasons. why give a thief an inventory for them to go over before they find your Tee-Pee and break in with a pair of scissors to rob you.

One would have been sufficient...serial # down. Lakhota is full of crap.

You should read the rest of the OP link. It is delicious. Thank you Andrew Miller. I usually spend a few hundred with L.L. Bean each year - but no more.

I've been waiting four months for you to post a pic of "all the guns you own" from this thread:

Why would I believe you spend a few hundred at LL Bean.
not to side with the lakota, because it makes me feel foolish and dirty but, I would not post a photo of all my guns for various security reasons. why give a thief an inventory for them to go over before they find your Tee-Pee and break in with a pair of scissors to rob you.

One would have been sufficient...serial # down. Lakhota is full of crap.
I agree on the full of crap. but I also have no idea if Lakhota has guns or not, based on the cowardly nature of his/her posts, I would assume that the answer is no. Unless he is counting the ones that shoot water or nerf projectiles.

Oh gee the markets are up. Wow! You mean because Trump made lofty promises for investors? Any moron can do that.

You mean like the Lying Cocksucker when the Markets fell 30% after his election??

yer an imbecile.

And please don't bore me with your stupid and juvenile understanding of the great recession...... It was all but over when that walking, talking piece of shit took office.

The Great Recession

U.S. recession, officially lasting from December 2007 to June 2009
Lol oh you mean 6 months in? Tell me why didn't it last through out his entire presidency? Hell his stimulus alone created 3 million private jobs.

trump.jpg

587d1325170000880192a5db.jpeg

The return of two $30 pairs of gloves will not impress Linda Bean or move the needle at L.L. Bean, but it makes a big difference to me.

Dear L.L. Bean,

When I lost my favorite pair of L.L. Bean rag wool gloves last week, I immediately purchased a replacement pair online. Chronically prone to losing my gloves, I even bought an extra pair.

I’d like to explain why I canceled that order.

I’ve been a customer of Bean’s for nearly 40 years—since the days when the clothes in your catalog were modeled by staff members in the office parking lot in Freeport, Maine.

I even worked as a technology consultant to L.L. Bean in the 1990s when the catalog was integrating its first workflow software. I was told all about “Beanness”—the company’s expression of its unique culture and its guiding philosophy—and was taken on a tour of your fulfillment center. I still have the Swiss Army knife I purchased from the outlet store afterward.

I’ve played chamber music at summer festivals hosted by the University of Maine at Orono and by the Maine Maritime Academy in Castine, where I fell in love with the state’s rocky coastline; since then, I’ve always been happy to support Maine-based businesses. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on Bean merchandise over the years.

And I’ve always been willing to look the other way when Bean family members spouted lies, supported right-wing candidates whose beliefs were antithetical to my own, and endorsed right-wing causes that directly threatened me, my family, and my friends.

But this time things have gone too far.

More: Why I Canceled My Order From L.L. Bean: The Toxic Tweets Of Donald Trump

Washington Redskin, why do you continue to be a pussy whipped bitch? Stay out of the fucking fire water. :lmao:

I don't think I've ever ordered anything from LLBean, I'm too cheap........ :thup:

Same here, I'm into Walmart fashions.

Sportsmansguide.com and CheaperthanDirt.........

I've ordered from Sportsman Guide.
Also a conservative organization
Fuck.....thanks rustic, I have another order to place before the 25% off sale ends tonight, and you reminded me....

I don't think I've ever ordered anything from LLBean, I'm too cheap........ :thup:

Same here, I'm into Walmart fashions.

Sportsmansguide.com and CheaperthanDirt.........

I've ordered from Sportsman Guide.
Okay, hopefully they support something you hate. Oh they do!! The NRA......... :thup:

All ammo and gun sources support the NRA. However, I have had a liberal gunsmith make a couple great hunting rifles for me.
:lmao:

Okay, hopefully they support something you hate. Oh they do!! The NRA......... :thup:

All ammo and gun sources support the NRA. However, I have had a liberal gunsmith make a couple great hunting rifles for me.

The NRA is the biggest enemy of the commie left...which is why the commies constantly attack them. You see, the commies want and crave a disarmed citizenry.........one that can have no hope of defending themselves. 250 million people have died under communism because they had no means to resist and that is exactly what those like you want.....not gonna happen....at least in my lifetime. The "state" is your god.....and anyone that resists must be dealt with. That is how those like you "roll".......

The NRA was once a great outfit and I was a faithful member for many years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby
Hijacked? You mean grew out of a need (felt by many) to defend against those who wanted (and still want) to reinterpret the 2nd Amendment. Got it. :thup:

You mean the 2nd Musket Amendment?
bdd4af1ae61249e13212ec1616e7282a.jpg

The NRA is the biggest enemy of the commie left...which is why the commies constantly attack them. You see, the commies want and crave a disarmed citizenry.........one that can have no hope of defending themselves. 250 million people have died under communism because they had no means to resist and that is exactly what those like you want.....not gonna happen....at least in my lifetime. The "state" is your god.....and anyone that resists must be dealt with. That is how those like you "roll".......

The NRA was once a great outfit and I was a faithful member for many years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby
Hijacked? You mean grew out of a need (felt by many) to defend against those who wanted (and still want) to reinterpret the 2nd Amendment. Got it. :thup:

I'll buy that when you start posting on parchment paper hand set in a press and mailed via horseback or carriage.........

The Constitution doesn't address "parchment paper hand set in a press and mailed via horseback or carriage" - but it does address arms (muskets) of the period. The 2nd Amendment is confusing and obsolete.

I'll buy that when you start posting on parchment paper hand set in a press and mailed via horseback or carriage.........

The Constitution doesn't address "parchment paper hand set in a press and mailed via horseback or carriage" - but it does address arms (muskets) of the period. The 2nd Amendment is confusing and obsolete.
It does address freedom of speech based on that era's communication technology, it's what they knew..........., which is your argument for the 2nd Amendment...... What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Oops.......

How has "speech" changed since the 1st Amendment was ratified?

Speech - Wikipedia

It does address freedom of speech based on that era's communication technology, it's what they knew..........., which is your argument for the 2nd Amendment...... What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Oops.......

How has "speech" changed since the 1st Amendment was ratified?

Speech - Wikipedia
Missed the "communication technology" didn'tcha....... Or is it your penchant for selective reading/interpretation?

Speech is speech - whether written on a tree or computer.
You're basing your argument on what was available at the time, for firearms it was flintlocks, for written/printed communication it was the quill or the hand printing press. Get it now ditz?

Words are still words. They ain't guns.
washington-hitler.jpg

Crying, butt-hurt, ass-clown liberals having emotional breakdowns because they've been dumbed-down by years of lies, projection, propoganda, hypocrisy, laziness and mass hysteria............Please leave the county. You're undeveloped and a burden, and undeveloped countries beg your citizenship.

Funny how you'll call anyone who proposes policies and positions different from your established worldviews a traitor.
You're too much of a pussy to admit that people have good reason to despise Trump. You just can't handle that the RW is being represented by Trump.
and you seem to be too much of a pussy to admit that people have good reason to actually want Trump.
depending on ones personal views and needs, the candidate that best fits them is not always going to be the same as everyone else.
You're full of shit. Deep down you know Trump was a colossal mistake for anyone and you don't have the balls to admit it. You already know he has nothing to offer anyone.

And deep down you know if the DNC hadn't rigged the primaries and discouraging people from running against Clinton, sold out their own party, that Trump would have lost the election. Congrats on being duped.
Don't be so stupid to think that because I hate Trump like Hillary or the DNC. I wanted Bernie from the beginning.
Hildabeast beat the shit out of Bernie supporters…

Forum List

Back