Why I Canceled My Order From L.L. Bean: The Toxic Tweets Of Donald Trump

You're too much of a pussy to admit that people have good reason to despise Trump. You just can't handle that the RW is being represented by Trump.
and you seem to be too much of a pussy to admit that people have good reason to actually want Trump.
depending on ones personal views and needs, the candidate that best fits them is not always going to be the same as everyone else.
You're full of shit. Deep down you know Trump was a colossal mistake for anyone and you don't have the balls to admit it. You already know he has nothing to offer anyone.

And deep down you know if the DNC hadn't rigged the primaries and discouraging people from running against Clinton, sold out their own party, that Trump would have lost the election. Congrats on being duped.
Don't be so stupid to think that because I hate Trump like Hillary or the DNC. I wanted Bernie from the beginning.

Near as I can tell your "love" for Hillary is NOT why some folks think you're stupid.
Lol so far no one has elaborated on why they think I'm stupid for hating Trump. It's because they can't.

and you seem to be too much of a pussy to admit that people have good reason to actually want Trump.
depending on ones personal views and needs, the candidate that best fits them is not always going to be the same as everyone else.
You're full of shit. Deep down you know Trump was a colossal mistake for anyone and you don't have the balls to admit it. You already know he has nothing to offer anyone.

And deep down you know if the DNC hadn't rigged the primaries and discouraging people from running against Clinton, sold out their own party, that Trump would have lost the election. Congrats on being duped.
Don't be so stupid to think that because I hate Trump like Hillary or the DNC. I wanted Bernie from the beginning.

Near as I can tell your "love" for Hillary is NOT why some folks think you're stupid.
Lol so far no one has elaborated on why they think I'm stupid for hating Trump. It's because they can't.

Naaaa, it's because there is no need. You are nothing more than a blind , hate filled partisan.

This same thing happened when they tried to bury Chik-Fil-A. Idiots never learn

It CAN work. Gun owners boycotted Smith & Wesson for a time right around the turn of the century and got the company to rescind an agreement they had made with the Clinton Housing Department.

Funny how you'll call anyone who proposes policies and positions different from your established worldviews a traitor.
You're too much of a pussy to admit that people have good reason to despise Trump. You just can't handle that the RW is being represented by Trump.

Well the DNC didn't want Bernie, so he lost. I would have voted for Bernie over a third party candidate if he got the nomination. He was a better choice than either Clinton or Trump. Too bad the DNC rigged it.

Naaaa, it's because there is no need. You are nothing more than a blind , hate filled partisan.
Nope. None of you can elaborate on it and you know it. You're just too embarrassed by Trump to admit he's a sack of shit so you just pretend that i am dumb for hating him.

Well the DNC didn't want Bernie, so he lost. I would have voted for Bernie over a third party candidate if he got the nomination. He was a better choice than either Clinton or Trump. Too bad the DNC rigged it.
The DNC definitely interfered. They tried to undermine Bernie although the truth is Hillary would have won either way.

The people that bet with their money and not with their mouth -- Like you, think you're wrong..... The Markets are WAY up since Trump was elected.

But, like the typical dimocrap you are, you only have two working parts.... YOur mouth and your asshole. And they're interchangeable.

fucking loser

Health Insurance for dimocraps should be cheap

The people that bet with their money and not with their mouth -- Like you, think you're wrong..... The Markets are WAY up since Trump was elected.

But, like the typical dimocrap you are, you only have two working parts.... YOur mouth and your asshole. And they're interchangeable.

fucking loser

Health Insurance for dimocraps should be cheap
Oh gee the markets are up. Wow! You mean because Trump made lofty promises for investors? Any moron can do that.

Nope. None of you can elaborate on it and you know it. You're just too embarrassed by Trump to admit he's a sack of shit so you just pretend that i am dumb for hating him.

I can't speak for anyone else kid, as for me it is easy to spot someone like you...some one who does not ever "debate" or "discuss". You call names and throw rocks and that's it, that's all there is. You are an empty Leisure Suit not really worth messing with other than poking you once in awhile ;) Hell and I'm a newbie :)

I agree. Being that you support the party of hate, there's nothing really surprising here.

I can't speak for anyone else kid, as for me it is easy to spot someone like you...some one who does not ever "debate" or "discuss". You call names and throw rocks and that's it, that's all there is. You are an empty Leisure Suit not really worth messing with other than poking you once in awhile ;) Hell and I'm a newbie :)
What im asking for is pretty simple if your reading comprehension skills would allow you to understand it: either defend Trump or condemn him. Leave Hillary out of your answer. Everyone already knows what you think of her.

What im asking for is pretty simple if your reading comprehension skills would allow you to understand it: either defend Trump or condemn him. Leave Hillary out of your answer. Everyone already knows what you think of her.

I'm going to help you here, this conversation we've been having is about you, mostly your failings and shortcomings actually. The thread itself is about LL Bean. You want to discuss the Donald, start a thread.

I'm going to help you here, this conversation we've been having is about you, mostly your failings and shortcomings actually. The thread itself is about LL Bean. You want to discuss the Donald, start a thread.
I knew it. You can't address my question. You don't have the stones.

Oh gee the markets are up. Wow! You mean because Trump made lofty promises for investors? Any moron can do that.

You mean like the Lying Cocksucker when the Markets fell 30% after his election??

yer an imbecile.

And please don't bore me with your stupid and juvenile understanding of the great recession...... It was all but over when that walking, talking piece of shit took office.

The Great Recession

U.S. recession, officially lasting from December 2007 to June 2009

I knew it. You can't address my question. You don't have the stones.

OOOOOO ya got the tater. Have you ever noticed that with a Liberal man child it always comes back to the size of his penis/testicles? Start your thread son, we'll go from there.

The DNC definitely interfered. They tried to undermine Bernie although the truth is Hillary would have won either way.

Not if more ran against the Supreme One. And had there not been collaboration against Sanders he could have won, we don't know.

I will not purchase anything from a company that I know support the orange clown. His support of an EU breakup, and the weakening of NATO borders on treason.

Funny how you'll call anyone who proposes policies and positions different from your established worldviews a traitor.
Full of shit is someone that claims to know what others are thinking. But I can play the game too, deep down you are releived that hillary lost because you know she would have destroyed this country, she would have started a war that would have seen millions of American citizens turned to ash from nuclear strikes in our major cities.
As a matter of fact, I would not be at all surprised to find out you actually voted for Trump, you are just to much a coward to admit it.

bernie actually had a chance to win against Trump. I know plenty of people that voted Trump that would have voted for Bernie

You should read the rest of the OP link. It is delicious. Thank you Andrew Miller. I usually spend a few hundred with L.L. Bean each year - but no more.

I've been waiting four months for you to post a pic of "all the guns you own" from this thread:

Why would I believe you spend a few hundred at LL Bean.
not to side with the lakota, because it makes me feel foolish and dirty but, I would not post a photo of all my guns for various security reasons. why give a thief an inventory for them to go over before they find your Tee-Pee and break in with a pair of scissors to rob you.

Forum List

Back