Why I don't believe in God

Speaking of insecure people who only feel the urge to mock Judeo Christianity.
Yeah I insecure ...I am on a jihad.......Unnnnnnbelievable....
Like I said, only Jesus are you worried about.
Hello ... I live here in the US where the Jesus brigades are trying and wanting a Theocracy ......people who think they represent God's will on Earth...People like that are dangerous .....and they are here ...

Funny how billions don't believe in Mohammed, Buddha, Hindu gods or atheism but don't feel the need to mock those beliefs.
You know why?
Jews and Christians are not insecure in their beliefs like those in this thread who feel the need to mock only Judeo Christian beliefs. And before you give the usual 'I mock all faiths' show me a thread started mocking other beliefs.

Know why they are insecure and need to only attack Judeo Christianity?
The one true God.
Can't think of a faith I haven't mocked. And BTW, Christians don't pray to the same God as the Jews, but the Muslims do...

Attachments

• 8fdfaf69cb9c2e67334e8a17e463930d.jpg
    8fdfaf69cb9c2e67334e8a17e463930d.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 61
Hello ... I live here in the US where the Jesus brigades are trying and wanting a Theocracy ......people who think they represent God's will on Earth...People like that are dangerous .....and they are here ...
Bubble World paranoid.

Funny how billions don't believe in Mohammed, Buddha, Hindu gods or atheism but don't feel the need to mock those beliefs.
You know why?
Jews and Christians are not insecure in their beliefs like those in this thread who feel the need to mock only Judeo Christian beliefs. And before you give the usual 'I mock all faiths' show me a thread started mocking other beliefs.

The one true God.
Can't think of a faith I haven't mocked. And BTW, Christians don't pray to the same God as the Jews, but the Muslims do...
More of the naive.

You know why?

The one true God.
More of the naive.
Nope, nothing of the kind. Learn the faiths, yours and those of others.

I'll never understand why people who don't believe in something spend time trying to convince you it doesn't exist.
At least 4 dead, 14 injured in Maryland crash

"At least four people were killed and 14 others injured after a church van crashed into a pickup truck and caught fire in Hyattsville, Md. on Sunday, according to local authorities."

What's the point of a god who never prevents this sort of thing. Church vans crash all the time.

How do you know he never prevents this sort of thing? I mean, if Jesus was being interviewed on CNN explaining why he prevented a tragedy, then that whole free-will thing just wouldn't really exist would it?

And atheists are just as if not more dangerous…..100 million murdered and they aren't done yet...

It doesn't hurt to believe in God.
It doesn't have to hurt.

What about the guy who kills himself for Allah? That has to hurt for a second.

And according to Christians that person is going to burn in hell for all eternity for believing in the wrong God so you tell me is that going to hurt?

Bubble World paranoid.

Oh yeah I am not the one clinging to Guns and the Church... I own no gun and I will not own a gun....I do not belong to any organized religion .... I am walking here strutting confidently farther and further into the future
a future that for me will be

And atheists are just as if not more dangerous…..100 million murdered and they aren't done yet...
Are you referring to abortions? Keep in mind America is a very Christian nation and we get a lot of abortions so don't put all those abortions are not knowing that most of the people getting them are Christian

You know why?

The one true God.
More of the naive.
Nope, nothing of the kind. Learn the faiths, yours and those of others.
From a hater who claims Jews and Christians don't have the same God. Real theologian.

Are you referring to abortions? Keep in mind America is a very Christian nation and we get a lot of abortions so don't put all those abortions are not knowing that most of the people getting them are Christian

Christians who have spent at least 10-12 years in democrat controlled schools, watching democrat controlled television programs and movies which make them believe that they aren't murdering a human being but simply getting rid of useless skin cells…….

Would you believe in God if nothing bad ever happened here on earth?

Would believe if instead of this story it read something like, "Church van miraculously avoids certain death as if the angels themselves descended from heaven to save the day."

Instead, it's only ever stuff like this and this below,

Survivors of deadliest drunk driving crash in U.S. history still bear scars 25 years after 27 were killed in horrific bus fire

"Twenty five years ago Tuesday, 27 people were killed when a wrong-way driver slammed into a church bus and the survivors still bear the scars of that horrific night.

The crash in rural Carrollton, Kentucky, on May 14, 1988 caused the packed bus to burst into flames. Temperatures rose to 1,500 degrees within 90 seconds. "
I have a relative suffering from Alzheimer's disease. They believed in God and one of their sons believes in God and her husband believes in God so you tell me why a god would give somebody such a horrible affliction? And she's got it good at least you did for 60 years. I consider her lucky in the game of life when I think about all the young children who died of cancer. No God would create a earth like that if he had if he did then why call him God? Why worship Him? It's just ridiculous human beings are so arrogant and scared of death that they have come up with this grand illusion that we are special in this universe when we are such a small animal and such a small planet circling a very small son in a very very big universe

I live here in the US where the Jesus brigades are trying and wanting a Theocracy

As opposed to the Democrats who want the totalitarian rule of an all-powerful government.

What's the difference between you - a supposed American political party (cue Laff-Trak) - and they, who don't even approach such numbers or influence.

I am referring to atheists who murdered 100 million people starting in the 1920s……in Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia, Cuba…..and everywhere else the left has taken control

Forum List

Back