Why I hate McDonalds and will likely never patronize it again

Nah, you wanna see him naked.
LOL

you wonder what is really behind all that hate. Ofcourse, without Jesus, people hate. Even with Jesus, some "christians" hate... because no matter what u believe, u are still human. But anyhow..

yeh, the Trump obsession always kind of bewildered me. I mean, yeh, disagree w/ his policies but hate him even when he does great policies?

sick

That was a private business showing something on a TV channel.

Liberals may not have liked it, but not being whiny cult liars, none of us ever claimed such a thing is "censorship".
liberals are not whiny cult liars?

ha ha... that is FUNNY!

you are truly living in la la land.. where everything u want to believe is true.

You will not like meeting Jesus after death. It will not be pretty

All you do is talk about trump. You can't stop because you love him. Man love.

Yes. They dream all night and day about suckling on his nuts. They think if they posture around loudly and long enough they will fool everybody into believing they're not giant faggots who fantasize over him constantly.

AS for McD's, quit eating there when they changed how they made their fries to make 3 cents more an order, back in the 80's. They're awful and half raw now, then their help acts like they did you huge favor by fucking you put of money for their crappy food. It's like shopping at Mexican run shitholes.

Yes. They dream all night and day about suckling on his nuts. They think if they posture around loudly and long enough they will fool everybody into believing they're not giant faggots who fantasize over him constantly.
LOL

that's bad

but it made me LOL so I guess not..

I used to look forward to my time eating / drinking coffee almost daily at McD because they had the news on. And again, I say at least 60% of americans like or at least watch Fox.

Well... sigh.. at least I am saving money on eating out

:)

Actually, their food is not as unhealthy as one may think, at least this was true as of a couple years ago when I read the ingredients that they used to post on their tray liners. There wasn't any canola oil (for awhile no one seemed to know what that was but I have reason to believe it is bad), no trans fats, etc..

But they apparently want people to be ignorant of REAL news.

And i will NOT tolerate a company that couldn't care less about what their customers really want. Sure, if McD is in New York City, you may not want to run Fox News.. but what about Pocatello, ID or Sidney, NE?
Fox News is only marginally better than the others.

At the end of the day they are all bad for our nation with their constant breaking news propaganda

AS for McD's, quit eating there when they changed how they made their fries to make 3 cents more an order, back in the 80's. They're awful and half raw now, then their help acts like they did you huge favor by fucking you out of money for their crappy food. It's like shopping at Mexican run shitholes.
Vermin and Vegetation

Their fries taste like rubber bands after they started to fry them in icky, gag-a-maggot vegetable oil, changing over from animal fat (beef tallow). They cynically advertise that this was done to make healthier starch-saturated munchies; but it's really because that wimp juice is cheaper.

Maybe you expect too much from a fast food franchise. I went in for a sausage biscuit and coffee to go last weekend in the rain and they were friendly and fast and I had change left from a five. If you expect a political message you are in the wrong place.

I miss the McDonald's side salad. It was a big help to me when I first started dieting. I don't know how the chain is everywhere else in the country, but the locations in my area do not have salads on their menu anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Vermin and Vegetation

Their fries taste like rubber bands after they started to fry them in icky, gag-a-maggot vegetable oil, changing over from animal fat (beef tallow). They cynically advertise that this was done to make healthier starch-saturated munchies; but it's really because that wimp juice is cheaper.
When I worked at McD's in 1967, we peeled and cut 200 lbs. of potatoes every day. The fresh taters taste so much better than frozen. I believe only In n' Out does that anymore.

When I worked at McD's in 1967, we peeled and cut 200 lbs. of potatoes every day. The fresh taters taste so much better than frozen. I believe only In n' Out does that anymore.

In and Out isn't bad for the price, but the nearest one here is just a couple of blocsk down from a Five Guys Burgers, so I just go there.

In and Out isn't bad for the price, but the nearest one here is just a couple of blocsk down from a Five Guys Burgers, so I just go there.
Five Guys is really good, but expensive.
They just built one right next to a place called Crispy Greens that only serves salads.
:auiqs.jpg:
The vegans get to smell juicy burgers as they go get rabbit food.

Five Guys is really good, but expensive.
They just built one right next to a place called Crispy Greens that only serves salads.
:auiqs.jpg:
The vegans get to smell juicy burgers as they go get rabbit food.
Back in the 90's a chain called "Fresh Choice" or something to that effect opened in CA. It was a nice alternative once in a while. They would serve spaghetti, pizza and desserts as well as the absolute best salad bar I've ever gone too. They didn't last though--went under in about 10 years. I liked the choice.

Forum List

Back