🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I Won't Respond to the Trump "Scandal" Anymore

We've all been taken.
The DNC has the "dirt" it has and looks for the best possible opportunity to "dump" a nugget. They dumped this one WHEN they did for a reason. HILLARY'S latest emails via Wikileaks.

This Trump thing was offered up to the media to cover what this latest batch of emails reveals:

Hillary is privately OPEN BORDERS

Hillary Clinton dreams of ‘open borders’: leaked speech excerpts

That's her goal if she wins. They (DNC) are playing us. DON'T LET THE BITCH WIN! Stick to ISSUES.

That and here openly racist statements in the on leaked speech.......

Trumps campaign is OVER

I don't blame you for not responding

And then what did you win?

Not having a narcissistic retard in office.

cannotunsee15.gif

You won nothing. Because you were too fucking stupid to pay attention to the issues. You were too busy saying but Trump.

I agree with most of Clinton's positions. I'm just fine with her being our next President.

Lowering corporate taxes?

Clinton Said Lowering The Corporate Tax Rate Could “Be On the Table And To Be Looked At As Part Of A Broader Package” To Make America More Competitive. “JACK LEWIN: Very good. Thank you. Some of the questions came from this audience. We had a whole lot of them. But a parallel to this question was one about the corporate tax rate. The U.S. corporate tax rate is higher than most of our developed nation colleagues. And so I think without kind of a real sincere just what if we looked at that one area as a means of improving our international ability to compete in the global economy? Is that something, have you thought about that at all? SEC. HILLARY CLINTON: Well, you know, I think that there are a number of reforms that we should consider to make ourselves more competitive. That certainly could be on the table and to be looked at as part of a broader package, because if all you do is lower the rates and you don't have some path forward as to what you're trying to achieve and what the loss revenues might mean for pick your favorite subject, basic science or whatever it might be. Then there's a price to pay. You have to be prepared to pay that price.” [Remarks to Cardiovascular Research Foundation, 9/15/14]

Hillary Clinton Said “The Corporate Tax Code Is, You Know, An Impediment And Kind Of A Dinosaur Waiting To Be Changed.” “MODERATOR KRUEGER: Speaking about remaining competitive to do business on a global basis, our tax code; there may be one or two humans who can understand it, I'm not sure anymore. There seems -- you know, we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world. In one sense we've made this country the most non-competitive place to be headquartered and do business directly. There seems to be a growing consensus we need tax reform. There seems to be two camps. One, let's nibble around the edges, let's adjust a few provisions. The other camp seems to be, trash it, go big, go bold, and go simple. Do you have any inclinations, one way or the other? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, I think we should go smart. I mean, I think that part of our challenge is to do what we have to do, which is to take a hard look at our tax code and connect it to what our national goals are, you know, what is it we need to be collecting taxes to do, and what is it we need to make it, in essence, so we become more competitive in the future, and that requires the kind of thoughtful discussion that we haven't had enough of in recent years. I think there are very good arguments that need to be aired. I agree with you, the corporate tax code is, you know, an impediment and kind of a dinosaur waiting to be changed.” [Hillary Clinton remarks to ECGR Grand Rapids, 6/17/13]

Trumps campaign is OVER

cannotunsee15.gif

You won nothing. Because you were too fucking stupid to pay attention to the issues. You were too busy saying but Trump.

I agree with most of Clinton's positions. I'm just fine with her being our next President.

Clinton Said Lowering The Corporate Tax Rate Could “Be On the Table And To Be Looked At As Part Of A Broader Package” To Make America More Competitive. “JACK LEWIN: Very good. Thank you. Some of the questions came from this audience. We had a whole lot of them. But a parallel to this question was one about the corporate tax rate. The U.S. corporate tax rate is higher than most of our developed nation colleagues. And so I think without kind of a real sincere just what if we looked at that one area as a means of improving our international ability to compete in the global economy? Is that something, have you thought about that at all? SEC. HILLARY CLINTON: Well, you know, I think that there are a number of reforms that we should consider to make ourselves more competitive. That certainly could be on the table and to be looked at as part of a broader package, because if all you do is lower the rates and you don't have some path forward as to what you're trying to achieve and what the loss revenues might mean for pick your favorite subject, basic science or whatever it might be. Then there's a price to pay. You have to be prepared to pay that price.” [Remarks to Cardiovascular Research Foundation, 9/15/14]

Hillary Clinton Said “The Corporate Tax Code Is, You Know, An Impediment And Kind Of A Dinosaur Waiting To Be Changed.” “MODERATOR KRUEGER: Speaking about remaining competitive to do business on a global basis, our tax code; there may be one or two humans who can understand it, I'm not sure anymore. There seems -- you know, we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world. In one sense we've made this country the most non-competitive place to be headquartered and do business directly. There seems to be a growing consensus we need tax reform. There seems to be two camps. One, let's nibble around the edges, let's adjust a few provisions. The other camp seems to be, trash it, go big, go bold, and go simple. Do you have any inclinations, one way or the other? SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, I think we should go smart. I mean, I think that part of our challenge is to do what we have to do, which is to take a hard look at our tax code and connect it to what our national goals are, you know, what is it we need to be collecting taxes to do, and what is it we need to make it, in essence, so we become more competitive in the future, and that requires the kind of thoughtful discussion that we haven't had enough of in recent years. I think there are very good arguments that need to be aired. I agree with you, the corporate tax code is, you know, an impediment and kind of a dinosaur waiting to be changed.” [Hillary Clinton remarks to ECGR Grand Rapids, 6/17/13]

She sure can say a lot of words without saying anything at all. Classic DC politician.

Last edited:

cannotunsee15.gif

She sure can say a lot of words without saying anything. Classic DC politician.

HappyJoy? Yep.

Trumps campaign is OVER

cannotunsee15.gif

You agree with disaster capitalism? Regime change? Voter Fraud?
Hillary Clinton Noted That She Sat Down With All The Presidential Candidates In Haiti And Democracy Survived When Michel Martelly Became President. “But it was very complicated inside Haiti because the now president President Martelly, emerged as the top vote getter and there were a lot of people who said we're not going to go along with this, we can't accept the fact that a majority of people who voted in the election voted for him. So I sit down to meet with all of the candidates plus President Preval because I thought it was important to help them talk through what they were facing because it would have setback the recovery of Haiti, it would have dried up donors money, if the results of an election denied the people their vote and yet at the same time it wouldn't be helpful, I didn't think, to, you know, stage press conferences and, you know, wave my arms and, you know, talk about the sanctity of the vote and condemn anybody who was trying to undermine it. I wanted to find a path to the right thing that would not embarrass anyone involved and give people a chance to save face. So we talked a lot about what it means to be a leader, with all the parties that were going to influence the final decision and in particular with President Preval who had given so much to his country and had suffered so much because of the earthquake, which leveled the Presidential Palace and killed so many people whom he knew and cared about. This was his defining moment. He was either going to be remembered as another in
a long line of Haitian leaders who did not respect democracy or as the president, who, despite the worst possible circumstances, protected democracy. He had to choose. I think it was helpful that I was a former politician so I could sit there knee to knee and say, you know, I've won elections and I've lost elections, there's life after both. Democracy is not for the faint hearted. And I said, you got to do the hard thing because ultimately that will serve your country and your reputation. He agreed. Democracy - survived. Martelly became president.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 24-25]

Forum List

Back