🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I Won't Respond to the Trump "Scandal" Anymore

Trumps campaign is OVER

I don't blame you for not responding

And then what did you win?

Not having a narcissistic retard in office.

cannotunsee15.gif

"Open borders " in the context of business . She was talking to a bunch of businessmen .
"Open borders" means one thing, and one thing only: no restrictions on immigration, legal or otherwise. She said she believes on "open borders and free trade." If Open borders means free trade, then your claims amounts to her saying she believes in free trade and free trade. That's nonsense, obviously.

It can mean many things . That's why you only put "open borders " in quotes . You are pulling out of context .

She was talking to Wall Street people , not Laraza. Why would Wall Street people want physical open borders ?
Hmmm, no. I put it on quotes because that is exactly the term Hillary used. And the context is that she distinguished "open borders" from "free trade," which means she wasn't talking about trade when she used the term. So what could she be talking about other than allowing a hoard of third world peasants to cross our border with impunity.

Wall Street wants cheap foreign labor. The douche bags Hillary was addressing know their jobs will never be subject to foreign competition. That's the little guy.

We've all been taken.
The DNC has the "dirt" it has and looks for the best possible opportunity to "dump" a nugget. They dumped this one WHEN they did for a reason. HILLARY'S latest emails via Wikileaks.

This Trump thing was offered up to the media to cover what this latest batch of emails reveals:

Hillary is privately OPEN BORDERS

Hillary Clinton dreams of ‘open borders’: leaked speech excerpts

That's her goal if she wins. They (DNC) are playing us. DON'T LET THE BITCH WIN! Stick to ISSUES.
What does "Open Borders" mean? And what did she mean by it? Hopefully someone will ask her tonight.

Trumps campaign is OVER

cannotunsee15.gif

You won nothing. Because you were too fucking stupid to pay attention to the issues. You were too busy saying but Trump.

I agree with most of Clinton's positions. I'm just fine with her being our next President.

Which ones?

"Open borders " in the context of business . She was talking to a bunch of businessmen .
"Open borders" means one thing, and one thing only: no restrictions on immigration, legal or otherwise. She said she believes on "open borders and free trade." If Open borders means free trade, then your claims amounts to her saying she believes in free trade and free trade. That's nonsense, obviously.

It can mean many things . That's why you only put "open borders " in quotes . You are pulling out of context .

She was talking to Wall Street people , not Laraza. Why would Wall Street people want physical open borders ?

No, it means exactly what it says... she believes in open borders, just like her Wall Street overlords.

Trumps campaign is OVER

cannotunsee15.gif

You won nothing. Because you were too fucking stupid to pay attention to the issues. You were too busy saying but Trump.

I agree with most of Clinton's positions. I'm just fine with her being our next President.

That's what makes you a douche bag and proves you're a moron.

Trump's been pissing on the media ever since he started his campaign a year ago ... hide and watch the media get their shots on Trump ... the closer the election, the deeper, and more frequent the stories/skeletons show up. The power of the pen will never die.

he's fucked

Trumps campaign is OVER

cannotunsee15.gif

You guys really don't know what proof means, do you?

We've all been taken.
The DNC has the "dirt" it has and looks for the best possible opportunity to "dump" a nugget. They dumped this one WHEN they did for a reason. HILLARY'S latest emails via Wikileaks.

This Trump thing was offered up to the media to cover what this latest batch of emails reveals:

Hillary is privately OPEN BORDERS

Hillary Clinton dreams of ‘open borders’: leaked speech excerpts

That's her goal if she wins. They (DNC) are playing us. DON'T LET THE BITCH WIN! Stick to ISSUES.

Absolutely, and I am sure that Trump will do just that when he starts talking about Bill Clinton's sex life in the debate tonight.....

Trumps campaign is OVER

cannotunsee15.gif

Clinton doesn't even HAVE any sensible positions. Look at her site and it's all just catch phrases.

Trumps campaign is OVER

That's what douche bags like you are hoping. The only problem is that Hillary is too revolting of a meal to get down.

Is that really what your hopes ride on fingerboy?
Every rational intelligent person is praying that Hillary loses.
Over 70 million voters will say otherwise

Then that means 70 million douche bag morons in this country can vote.

Trump's been pissing on the media ever since he started his campaign a year ago ... hide and watch the media get their shots on Trump ... the closer the election, the deeper, and more frequent the stories/skeletons show up. The power of the pen will never die.

he's fucked

Everything he said about the media is 100% fact.

cannotunsee15.gif

Clinton doesn't even HAVE any sensible positions. Look at her site and it's all just catch phrases.

This is where you could help yourself out by actually demonstrating your point and then provide the counter position that Trump has.

he's fucked

Everything he said about the media is 100% fact.

I agree he is fucked, that's for sure.

Trumps campaign is OVER

cannotunsee15.gif

Which ones? The fracking?
Hillary Clinton Noted The Unlocking Of Gas From Shale Formations As An Advance In Technology. “The unlocking of, you know, gas from shale formations, the advances in technology that have improved our ability to go back to what we thought were dry wells and drill for oil.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 34]

Hillary Clinton Said The Transition From Coal To Natural Gas Has Contributed To The Economic Recovery. “It's one of the contributing factors to our economic recovery and to at least the, you know, the resumption of manufacturing because of the lower prices for natural gas and cleaning up to some limited extent emissions because of the transfer from coal to natural gas.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 35]

Hillary Clinton Said The United States Has An Opportunity To Be An Energy Exporter. “It will certainly make us less dependent on Middle East oil or on Venezuelan oil over time, which I think gives us an opportunity not only to take care of our own needs but to be an exporter, you know, in the market.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 35]

Hillary Clinton Said She’s Not Crazy About The Consequences Of Natural Gas – With The Release Of Methane – But It Is Replacing Coal. “Secondly we do have to work on diminishing our reliance on fossil fuels but there's going to be bridging there, there's no alternative especially in other countries. I'm not crazy about the consequences of natural gas with the release of methane but it is replacing coal. We have to be smarter about the technology and about the control of how we extract oil and gas in the United

Hillary Clinton Said Advances In Technology Have Enabled The Capture Of Oil And Gas, Including Hydraulic Fracturing. “And the advances in technology that have enabled the capture of oil and gas in -- you know, from hydraulic fracturing and other approaches that was just not possible a decade or two ago has created this enormous opportunity for us.” [02042014 HWA Remarks at Citi [Westchester].DOC, p. 24]

Clinton: “The Whole Idea Of How Fracking Came To Be Available In The Marketplace Is Because Of Research Done By Our Government. And I've Promoted Fracking In Other Places Around The World.” CLINTON: So I am an all-in kind of person, all-of-the-above kind of person when it comes to America's energy and environmental future. And I would like us to get over the political divide and put our heads together and figure out how we can be really, really smart about doing this. I mean, fracking was developed at the Department of Energy. I mean, the whole idea of how fracking came to be available in the marketplace is because of research done by our government. And I've promoted fracking in other places around the world. Because when you look at the strangle-hold that energy has on so many countries and the decisions that they make, it would be in America's interest to make even more countries more energy self-sufficient. So I think we have to go at this in a smart, environmentally conscious way, pursuing a clean-energy alternative agenda while we also promote the advantages that are going to come to us, especially in manufacturing, because we're now going to produce more oil and gas. And that's what I would like to see us talking about instead of standing on two sides of the divide and not working to try to minimize the damage and maximize the upside. [Clinton Speech For Deutsche Bank, 4/24/13]

Trumps campaign is OVER

cannotunsee15.gif

Which ones? The fracking?
Hillary Clinton Noted The Unlocking Of Gas From Shale Formations As An Advance In Technology. “The unlocking of, you know, gas from shale formations, the advances in technology that have improved our ability to go back to what we thought were dry wells and drill for oil.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 34]

Hillary Clinton Said The Transition From Coal To Natural Gas Has Contributed To The Economic Recovery. “It's one of the contributing factors to our economic recovery and to at least the, you know, the resumption of manufacturing because of the lower prices for natural gas and cleaning up to some limited extent emissions because of the transfer from coal to natural gas.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 35]

Hillary Clinton Said The United States Has An Opportunity To Be An Energy Exporter. “It will certainly make us less dependent on Middle East oil or on Venezuelan oil over time, which I think gives us an opportunity not only to take care of our own needs but to be an exporter, you know, in the market.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 35]

Hillary Clinton Said She’s Not Crazy About The Consequences Of Natural Gas – With The Release Of Methane – But It Is Replacing Coal. “Secondly we do have to work on diminishing our reliance on fossil fuels but there's going to be bridging there, there's no alternative especially in other countries. I'm not crazy about the consequences of natural gas with the release of methane but it is replacing coal. We have to be smarter about the technology and about the control of how we extract oil and gas in the United

Hillary Clinton Said Advances In Technology Have Enabled The Capture Of Oil And Gas, Including Hydraulic Fracturing. “And the advances in technology that have enabled the capture of oil and gas in -- you know, from hydraulic fracturing and other approaches that was just not possible a decade or two ago has created this enormous opportunity for us.” [02042014 HWA Remarks at Citi [Westchester].DOC, p. 24]

Clinton: “The Whole Idea Of How Fracking Came To Be Available In The Marketplace Is Because Of Research Done By Our Government. And I've Promoted Fracking In Other Places Around The World.” CLINTON: So I am an all-in kind of person, all-of-the-above kind of person when it comes to America's energy and environmental future. And I would like us to get over the political divide and put our heads together and figure out how we can be really, really smart about doing this. I mean, fracking was developed at the Department of Energy. I mean, the whole idea of how fracking came to be available in the marketplace is because of research done by our government. And I've promoted fracking in other places around the world. Because when you look at the strangle-hold that energy has on so many countries and the decisions that they make, it would be in America's interest to make even more countries more energy self-sufficient. So I think we have to go at this in a smart, environmentally conscious way, pursuing a clean-energy alternative agenda while we also promote the advantages that are going to come to us, especially in manufacturing, because we're now going to produce more oil and gas. And that's what I would like to see us talking about instead of standing on two sides of the divide and not working to try to minimize the damage and maximize the upside. [Clinton Speech For Deutsche Bank, 4/24/13]
Fracking was not developed at the department of energy. Hillary is a lying douche bag moron.

Forum List

Back