Why im voting for Trump

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
One of many reasons.

Any other rep candidate would be terrified to actually take on hillary and bill.

I'm still holding back. I wanna see what happens in the next year and who might throw their hat in the ring. Being a fence sitter concerning political parties has its perks.

I'm still holding back. I wanna see what happens in the next year and who might throw their hat in the ring. Being a fence sitter concerning political parties has its perks.

Too late for anyone else though the establishment will try to stop trump with romney if all else fails.

Too late for anyone else though the establishment will try to stop trump with romney if all else fails.
There is that other guy. Democrat. Forgot his name. Which shows how much I know, eh?
Anyway...I'm still open but really leaning far far far towards Trump.

President Trump will make you losers feel like winners. For a nanosecond, before he tells you what losers you are. Typical Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Will trump send me to mars?

Sure after we pay off the $18 trillion dollar debt and we can afford it.

You mean your going to stop nation building the nations you destroy and repeal all the tax cuts. Our science or educational programs never caused a penny of the debt. Of course you wouldn't know this as you haven't studied anything.

Will trump send me to mars?

Sure after we pay off the $18 trillion dollar debt and we can afford it.

You mean your going to stop nation building the nations you destroy and repeal all the tax cuts. Our science or educational programs never caused a penny of the debt. Of course you wouldn't know this as you haven't studied anything.

Pull your head out of your ass, $18 trillion in debt do you comprehend this number? $18 trillion / 300 million men, women, and children so if you have a wife and 2 kids your share is roughly $240,000 and increasing daily.

Trump takes on Bill Clinton, and we jump,all over Trumps multiple marriages, affairs and other indescretions, then onto his current classless wife who is nowhere close to First Lady material. The nude pics of her are already all over the Internet.

How can a headless chicken can still be mostly functional?

Because it only uses its reptilian brain :rolleyes-41:

Trump takes on Bill Clinton, and we jump,all over Trumps multiple marriages, affairs and other indescretions, then onto his current classless wife who is nowhere close to First Lady material. The nude pics of her are already all over the Internet.
first lady material...

now, if that's not a clinton bumpersticker....:)

Forum List

Back