Why Is Congress Largely Ignoring Wasserman-Schultz Pakistani Spy Ring?

The FACT that terrorists had access to our government computers is not absurd its FACT.
Documented by contact and backed up by bank statements. And that most generally is enough to convict someone.

's okay.... Democrats have proved for over a year ... and continue to do so ... that they have no clue what 'facts' are, what 'evidence is', or what a 'crime' is. After a year of digging they can't even prove a crime was committed warranting an investigation of Trump.

Democrats should REALLY vette their politicians more closely, though - Democrats gave their nomination to a felon, and this poor b@st@rd in the story hired and gave illegal access to US classified to Hezbollah...

RW nut cases are growing by leaps and bounds every day Trump in in office.

I knew there were some batshit crazy RW's out there I had no idea this many were out on the street walking around.

RW nut cases are growing by leaps and bounds every day Trump in in office. I knew there were some batshit crazy RW's out there I had no idea this many were out on the street walking around.

So in other words you have no idea how this ignorant elected Democrats failed to do a simple background check that would have exposed these people as connected to Hezbollah before giving them illegal access to US classified....

Got it. Thanks.

RW nut cases are growing by leaps and bounds every day Trump in in office.

I knew there were some batshit crazy RW's out there I had no idea this many were out on the street walking around.
More important WE are in the voting booths! And WE are not leaving anytime soon.

Because Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell hate you.
Obama's FBI, who for some reason gave jurisdiction in this case to the Keystone Cop Capitol Police - the dumbasses who let the server disappear WHILE THEY WERE MONITORING IT.

Again, the Obama administration allowed enemies of this country rape, pillage, and steal and get away with it while Democrats were once again trying to cover-up another crime.

....And your Republican controlled government isn't doing anything about it. Wonder Why?

There is no "spy ring".
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
I can:

View attachment 172038
Your concession is accepted.
Just trying to help the guy out.... I have proved over and over everything I have posted. It is interesting though, how snowflakes believe my being a liar is dependent upon how damning the evidence is against Democrats in my posts. :p
You certainly haven't demonstrated that there is no spy ring.

Obama's FBI, who for some reason gave jurisdiction in this case to the Keystone Cop Capitol Police - the dumbasses who let the server disappear WHILE THEY WERE MONITORING IT.

Again, the Obama administration allowed enemies of this country rape, pillage, and steal and get away with it while Democrats were once again trying to cover-up another crime.

....And your Republican controlled government isn't doing anything about it. Wonder Why?

the derps pound their chest with one hand yammering how they won 24/7, and sit on the other hand with their thumb up their ass doing absolutely nothing ...

pathetic ..

Why Is Congress Ignoring Evidence of A Crime That Threatened / Threatens National Security?

"House investigators concluded that Democratic IT aides made unauthorized access to congressional servers in 2016, allegedly accessing the data of members for whom they did not work, logging in as members of Congress themselves, and covering their tracks, according to a presentation summarizing the findings of a four-month internal probe.

Their behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and they continued even after orders to stop, the briefing materials allege. There are indications that numerous members’ data may have been secretly residing not on their designated servers, but instead aggregated onto one server, according to the briefing and other sources. Authorities said that the entire server was then physically stolen."

WHY, as evidence now shows, did Democratic Leadership 'misrepresent' (LIE) the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft and attempt to cover it up? (More Democrat cover up of foreign enemy crime against the US...)

"When acting on the findings, Democratic leadership appear to have misrepresented the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft, a comparison of the investigators’ findings with Democrats’ recollections and a committee’s public statement shows, leading 44 Democrats to not conduct protective measures typically taken after a breach — including informing constituents whose personal information may have been exposed."

By Democratic Leaders telling their members it was only 'theft' and not an illegal breech perpetrated by terrorist-connected Pakistani spies, the Democrats were in essence helping the Pakistani spies to get away with their crimes!

House Report Concluded Pakistanis Made ‘Unauthorized Access’ To Congressional Servers

Too many corrupt officials in the FBI and the DC police department. You are asking swamp garbage to rout out other swamp garbage. We already know from the Wikileaks data dump that the DNC was corrupt and committing crimes.

the derps pound their chest with one hand yammering how they won 24/7, and sit on the other hand with their thumb up their ass doing absolutely nothing ...

pathetic ..
Siete, you still haven't told me how a Democrat could be so stupid that they would hire Hezbollah and give them illegal access to US classified....without doing a simple background check....

I do believe this may top Hillary being 'too stupid' to know she was breaking laws and endangering national security.

There is no "spy ring".
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
I can:

View attachment 172038
Your concession is accepted.
Just trying to help the guy out.... I have proved over and over everything I have posted. It is interesting though, how snowflakes believe my being a liar is dependent upon how damning the evidence is against Democrats in my posts. :p
You certainly haven't demonstrated that there is no spy ring.
I am not the one arguing there is no spy ring. The spy ring has already been exposed....

pathetic ..
Siete, you still haven't told me how a Democrat could be so stupid that they would hire Hezbollah and give them illegal access to US classified....without doing a simple background check....

I do believe this may top Hillary being 'too stupid' to know she was breaking laws and endangering national security.

stfu and promote your horseshit conspiracy rhetoric.. living in the past under a lie isnt my forte'

Why Is Congress Ignoring Evidence of A Crime That Threatened / Threatens National Security?

"House investigators concluded that Democratic IT aides made unauthorized access to congressional servers in 2016, allegedly accessing the data of members for whom they did not work, logging in as members of Congress themselves, and covering their tracks, according to a presentation summarizing the findings of a four-month internal probe.

Their behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and they continued even after orders to stop, the briefing materials allege. There are indications that numerous members’ data may have been secretly residing not on their designated servers, but instead aggregated onto one server, according to the briefing and other sources. Authorities said that the entire server was then physically stolen."

WHY, as evidence now shows, did Democratic Leadership 'misrepresent' (LIE) the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft and attempt to cover it up? (More Democrat cover up of foreign enemy crime against the US...)

"When acting on the findings, Democratic leadership appear to have misrepresented the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft, a comparison of the investigators’ findings with Democrats’ recollections and a committee’s public statement shows, leading 44 Democrats to not conduct protective measures typically taken after a breach — including informing constituents whose personal information may have been exposed."

By Democratic Leaders telling their members it was only 'theft' and not an illegal breech perpetrated by terrorist-connected Pakistani spies, the Democrats were in essence helping the Pakistani spies to get away with their crimes!

House Report Concluded Pakistanis Made ‘Unauthorized Access’ To Congressional Servers

Too many corrupt officials in the FBI and the DC police department. You are asking swamp garbage to rout out other swamp garbage. We already know from the Wikileaks data dump that the DNC was corrupt and committing crimes.

I notice you didn't include the republican controlled senate and congress. Maybe they're all porking wasserman, huh?

pathetic ..

stfu and promote your horseshit conspiracy rhetoric.. living in the past under a lie isnt my forte'

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Debbie Wasserman Schultz sure wanted those computers back and made threats if she didn't! But nothing to see here!!! She claims that the laptops are being held by Pakistanis because the police department is against diversity and doesn't practice it within the department! Not because there might be something incriminating on them!! LOL!!

I notice you didn't include the republican controlled senate and congress. Maybe they're all porking wasserman, huh?

You obviously haven't read my fine work here or you would know that I despise the neocons as much as I do the leftard clown posse.

Whatt'samatter, Siete? Don't be like that.

'Rhettoric'? As you can plainly see in the article it has been PROVEN - there is irrefutable evidence......

Give us your take on how a Democrat could be so stupid that they would hire Hezbollah and give them illegal access to US classified....without doing a simple background check....

I thought just BARRY was fond of terrorists...but it seems maybe it is a 'Liberal / Progressive / Snowflake' thing.....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Debbie Wasserman Schultz sure wanted those computers back and made threats if she didn't! But nothing to see here!!!

She was part of that Democratic Leadership the article points out that attempted to cover all of it up, and in doing so endangered US national security and aided and abetted Hezbollah-linked spies.

That's a damn mystery since it is alleged it was Hillary Clinton, and Debbie Schultz who had these people spying on Congress, and breaking in to Congressional accounts (they were given the passwords) and stealing and copying files etc., only to have these same Pakistani Criminals log in to Podesta's Email, and then give them to Seth Rich who gave them to Wiki Leaks.

This BTW is why THE DNC refuses to let anyone look at their server(s). Because a close inspection of it would show that this precisely what happened.

Forum List

Back