Zone1 Why is evil allowed in the world?

The type that never mentions their faith but their demeanor and their"works" shines through them like the morning sun.

every christian on the face of earth ...

- those who hide behind religion and are who will not lift the rock to let them free. the christian bible has shut many a door.

ace, do you ever read the post you comment on ... all three of those bibles are used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

every christian on the face of earth ...

ace, do you ever read the post you comment on ... all three of those bibles are used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

I am versed in the Catholic Bible - which contains 72 Books. It is saddening to know that certain individuals or groups - through pure ignorance - have used and may use the Bible as a platform to "persecute" the innocent. I have never heard or seen a member of my local parishes do anything of the sort.

Our local parishes teach a Gospel of "It is not for us to judge" others of different faiths, cultures, ethnic background, sexual orientation or personal habits. And all are welcomed within our parish - even non-Catholics. They even set up a special process that allows non- Catholic to feel included - as they are allowed to walk up to the altar during Communion - they can "cross their arms, signifying they won't receive communion but will receive a blessing by the priest or minister.

Our local parish also generates hundreds of thousands of dollars per year that is returned to the communities through various charitable events - food drives, hot kitchens, fundraising for the schools - their supplies, books, computers, etc - and many other various charities - all through the donations of its members.

Would you strike your child with a lightning bolt if he misbehaved?
I'm not the one asking the stupid question.

Here's the answer you pretend to be looking for.

THIS physical life is TEMPORARY. God gives you choice to do good or evil. He will judge when your life ends

"Evil" only "exists" because of the human conception of "good". Our perceptions are based upon contrasts. There is no "up" without "down". There is no "evil" or "good" without a human presence.

Talk of "god" can only be rational when it is understood to be metaphor. Otherwise, it is a mental disorder. Words identify and limit. The creator of all and everything could never be so constrained.

Forum List

Back