Zone1 Mary's sinlessness

Apostasy=Joseph Smith...not the early Christian Church.
In order to commit apostasy, you first had to have the truth and authority to act in Christ’s name. The RCC committed apostasy. But, those churches that broke off did not since they didn’t have the truth nor the authority to act in Christ’s name. Joseph didn’t break off from any church. Just the fact the name of the RCC does not include his name anymore means as Paul said would happen, apostasy.

No. Conflating won't work.
I speak the truth. You try to make things more than they are and need to be. The RCC does this to make the things of Christ magical to fool the people. Grace means gift. Full of gifts and truth. She did not need to be sinless. She was repentant which is perfection.

It's easy to know the RCC committed apostasy. First, the name of the church was changed from The Church of Jesus Christ to The Roman Catholic Church. Second, Paul said it would commit apostasy. Two rights make a right, not a wrong.
Shrug. Again, I could not care less what conclusions you jump to. Those not using primary sources are often adrift and wide of the target.

Shrug. Again, I could not care less what conclusions you jump to. Those not using primary sources are often adrift and wide of the target.
Well, Peter was called the Little Rock for revelation. In other words, the Prophet. Soon, apostles (prophets) were gone. Poof! Adrift…
That’s the biggest one. The heavens closed.
Then, the name change. Adrift some more.
Then, doctrines began to change and now all screwed up baptizing innocent children and not by immersion. And on and on and on…

Forum List

Back