Why is GOP panicking over november election losses?

Avory, an almost 5mm swing in the votes, and the Dems still won easily against a weak president and an even weaker economy, because the women and minorities deserted the GOP in huge numbers, and all of this is going to change?

You are nuts.

I don't see how they can change that. You can say what you want, but In Reality Romney was not some far right candidate. His record could not be more clear. He is and was a Moderate.

How do you purpose for example they win more Hispanic Votes? Grant Amnesty? Reagan tried that and in the very next Election the GOP got even less % of the Hispanic Vote than Reagan had. Not matter what the GOP does the Dem Propaganda machine will still be telling Women, and Hispanics, and Blacks that the GOP is nothing but a bunch of Old Racist White men. We lost this country to the left long ago, when we sat back and let them gain control of our Education system, and Press.

The Game is over.

Yes, they do have that reputation.

I don't see that changing any time soon, especially because the GOP is also known for being against any change in any form whatsoever.

The party of status quo withers away because it refuses to change. Fitting, actually.

Last edited:
I honestly think a hypocrital small government platform keeps losing the GOP votes. Non party members just know the party of Reagan Bush and Bush is not interested in small government or a low debt yet Repubs talk about it soooooo much and look stupid.

They at least are not as big govt as the dems. Anyway - i expect the economy to crash soon and then obozo is gonna be in big trouble.

[

The GOP lost because of far right hatred that drove away Hispanics and women.

If you freaks try to play off the real reason we lost, the GOP will continue losing BIG.

Dems have been playing the hate game for decades. They tell negros and hispos that whites are evil oppressors and we're gonna take from them and give to you.

I honestly think a hypocrital small government platform keeps losing the GOP votes. Non party members just know the party of Reagan Bush and Bush is not interested in small government or a low debt yet Repubs talk about it soooooo much and look stupid.

They at least are not as big govt as the dems. Anyway - i expect the economy to crash soon and then obozo is gonna be in big trouble.

You mean you're hoping the economy crashes soon, just to prove a point.

Another reason why the GOP is becoming obsolete: It likes to shoot itself in the foot.

The GOP message of small govt and rule of law is still sound...
Talk about Alex lost in Wonderland, you actually included "GOP" in the same statement as "rule of law"?
A party that politicized SCOTUS and the Justice Dept;
A party that enacted legislation which stripped us of our Constitutional rights;
A party that made up reasons to invade sovereign nations in violation of international and domestic law;
A party that swears its allegience and support to a pariah state that has no regard for human rights and IHL;
A party that tried to legalize torture;​
Anyone claiming the GOP has anything to do with the "rule of law", is an enemy to this state. I find your comment absolutely obscene!

BTW, your "small gov't" comment is bullshit to. Yeah, the GOP wants small gov't, except when it comes to a woman's uterus or the Pentagon's bloated defense budget.

The GOP should be panicking, because they have nothing to offer the country and the majority of American's are fed up with their bullshit double-speak.

Romney was a very weak candidate but still just barely lost the prez election and the repubs lost 2 senate seats and 8 house seats. In 2004 when bush won his second term over kerry, the dems lost 4 senate seats and 3 house seats.

Only reason repubs lost anything is because fatboy Chris Christie betrayed his own party and helped obozo. The GOP message of small govt and rule of law is still sound and they need to stop this nonsense about becoming dem-lite and giving more welfare and affirmative action to the negros and hispos.

The ignorance and hate exhibited in this post is why the GOP lost last November, and why they’ll continue to lose.

Exactly!!! I love it!!! You can tell they have learned absolutely nothing.

Republicans pulled in 900,000 more votes than they did in 2008. Democrats were down 3,800,000 million votes from 2008. The Democrat party better be worried, seeing Mitt was a horrible candidate and they best Dems can do next election is get a woman to run and play the "it's about time" card like they did with Obama's skin color.

Look at it this way; Dems won the White House with a terrible economy. By 2016 the economy will be on the upswing; this is almost a certainty. I'm really not certain how the Republicans have any chance whatsoever in 2016.

Republicans pulled in 900,000 more votes than they did in 2008. Democrats were down 3,800,000 million votes from 2008. The Democrat party better be worried, seeing Mitt was a horrible candidate and they best Dems can do next election is get a woman to run and play the "it's about time" card like they did with Obama's skin color.

:rofl:

Fool.

The conditions for winning a general election will likely never be better for the GOP and they still got creamed.

Until the GOP cleans their shit up the Dems can win simply by shining a light on the GOP crazies who are running the asylum and their failed, stale policies.

Interestingly enough, the national debt is getting lower due to Obama.

Under Jr., it increased astronomically.

I hope that the next President isn't a Republican, but rather another Democrat.

I'd like to see the debt continue to decrease.

[

The GOP lost because of far right hatred that drove away Hispanics and women.

If you freaks try to play off the real reason we lost, the GOP will continue losing BIG.

Dems have been playing the hate game for decades. They tell negros and hispos that whites are evil oppressors and we're gonna take from them and give to you.

ShootSpeeders, stay in denial, and the result will be even worse. As I told AvorySuds, "an almost 5mm swing in the votes, and the Dems still won easily against a weak president and an even weaker economy, because the women and minorities deserted the GOP in huge numbers, and all of this is going to change?"

The great hate comes from the loony far right.

Look at it this way; Dems won the White House with a terrible economy. By 2016 the economy will be on the upswing; this is almost a certainty. I'm really not certain how the Republicans have any chance whatsoever in 2016.

I think there is a certain appeal or "Outdoor Man" Archie Bunker cool to being Republican. Also as folks get oldef, me included in this, we get less tolerant of others. That will be a good Republican drawing point until they have a Convention like he Dems had in 68 and something changes.

Romney was a very weak candidate but still just barely lost the prez election and the repubs lost 2 senate seats and 8 house seats. In 2004 when bush won his second term over kerry, the dems lost 4 senate seats and 3 house seats.

Only reason repubs lost anything is because fatboy Chris Christie betrayed his own party and helped obozo. The GOP message of small govt and rule of law is still sound and they need to stop this nonsense about becoming dem-lite and giving more welfare and affirmative action to the negros and hispos.

Actually, the GOP losing in 2012 shows it really can't win presidential elections under any circumstances.

The Democrats have a "Blue Wall" of 257 electoral votes in states they have consistantly won in the last six elections.

If Romney couldn't win with 8% unemployment (no president has been relected with it that high until now) and $4.00 gas, then it's hard to imagine a scenario where a Republican could win.

Unless they get their heads out of their asses and realize that working folks have more votes than rich folks and get on the right side of things.

[
I am not so sure if Romney was a weak candidate. Remember that first debate where he completely destroyed Obama? Unfortunately for Romney, it was not him that was too, weak, it was the Republican party that was too weak. Romney did what is rarely done by a Republican, stand up and fight like he did in debate #1. That debate was too much for Republicans to handle, remember, they are the party of surrender and fight is not in their creed. The handlers got to Romney and he toned things down noticeably in the 2nd debate and even more so in the 3rd debate.

The thing the Republican party should panic about is that more people are seeing voting for them as a waste of a vote. Why vote for a person who when they go back to DC will just find the fastest and easiest way to surrender to the Democrats? Establishment Repubicans are attacking TEA Partiers in their own party just like Democrats. I am voting either Libertarian or Independent in 2014. Until Repubicans grow a backbone, they are going to find getting votes harder and harder. They need to dump the establishment for sure.

Actually, what I remember about the first debate is that Romney wanted to kill Big Bird. Other than that, meh, the first debate is always bad for the incumbant. It's the first time he has to share the stage with the challenger and validate him.

To your overall argument, the problem the GOP has is not their "lack of fight", it's their lack of humanity. That's why they are losing elections, and deserve to.

The GOP message of small govt and rule of law is still sound and they need to stop this nonsense about becoming dem-lite and giving more welfare and affirmative action to the negros and hispos.

This is a joke, right? When is the last time the GOP has actually governed that way?

Hey, why panic? It's all someone else' fault.

alfred-e-newman-what-me-worry-247x300.jpg

Interestingly enough, the national debt is getting lower due to Obama.

Under Jr., it increased astronomically.

I hope that the next President isn't a Republican, but rather another Democrat.

I'd like to see the debt continue to decrease.

please explain how it is a decrease when the national debt goes from 9 trillion to 16 trillion.

Forum List

Back