Why is GOP panicking over november election losses?

[
I am not so sure if Romney was a weak candidate. Remember that first debate where he completely destroyed Obama? Unfortunately for Romney, it was not him that was too, weak, it was the Republican party that was too weak. Romney did what is rarely done by a Republican, stand up and fight like he did in debate #1. That debate was too much for Republicans to handle, remember, they are the party of surrender and fight is not in their creed. The handlers got to Romney and he toned things down noticeably in the 2nd debate and even more so in the 3rd debate.

The thing the Republican party should panic about is that more people are seeing voting for them as a waste of a vote. Why vote for a person who when they go back to DC will just find the fastest and easiest way to surrender to the Democrats? Establishment Repubicans are attacking TEA Partiers in their own party just like Democrats. I am voting either Libertarian or Independent in 2014. Until Repubicans grow a backbone, they are going to find getting votes harder and harder. They need to dump the establishment for sure.

Actually, what I remember about the first debate is that Romney wanted to kill Big Bird. Other than that, meh, the first debate is always bad for the incumbant. It's the first time he has to share the stage with the challenger and validate him.

To your overall argument, the problem the GOP has is not their "lack of fight", it's their lack of humanity. That's why they are losing elections, and deserve to.

what is "humane" about wanting all citizens to become slaves to the government? That is the obama/liberal/democrat goal, to have everyone dependent on the wonderful efficient caring government----------- are you fucking kidding?

I think it is because the Democratic candidate has won the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 presidential elections. That's a good reason to panic.

[
I am not so sure if Romney was a weak candidate. Remember that first debate where he completely destroyed Obama? Unfortunately for Romney, it was not him that was too, weak, it was the Republican party that was too weak. Romney did what is rarely done by a Republican, stand up and fight like he did in debate #1. That debate was too much for Republicans to handle, remember, they are the party of surrender and fight is not in their creed. The handlers got to Romney and he toned things down noticeably in the 2nd debate and even more so in the 3rd debate.

The thing the Republican party should panic about is that more people are seeing voting for them as a waste of a vote. Why vote for a person who when they go back to DC will just find the fastest and easiest way to surrender to the Democrats? Establishment Repubicans are attacking TEA Partiers in their own party just like Democrats. I am voting either Libertarian or Independent in 2014. Until Repubicans grow a backbone, they are going to find getting votes harder and harder. They need to dump the establishment for sure.

Actually, what I remember about the first debate is that Romney wanted to kill Big Bird. Other than that, meh, the first debate is always bad for the incumbant. It's the first time he has to share the stage with the challenger and validate him.

To your overall argument, the problem the GOP has is not their "lack of fight", it's their lack of humanity. That's why they are losing elections, and deserve to.

what is "humane" about wanting all citizens to become slaves to the government? That is the obama/liberal/democrat goal, to have everyone dependent on the wonderful efficient caring government----------- are you fucking kidding?

Yep. Just keep up that kind of nonsense, and lose big in 2016, and 2020. Then see a third party supplant the present GOP, and the Republican Party goes the way of the Whigs. The present policies and ideology of the GOP is totally out of line with the demographics of this nation. Change or die.

Well I would say they are over reacting a bit, but not much. Fact is Obama should have been easy to beat. His record sucked. The Fact he not only won, but won easily is bound to make his opponents worried.

Obama didn't win easily.

He just has a better organization doing what needed to be done to get him re-elected. The states tried for fair election laws and the DoJ tied them up in court. Thousands of GIs never got to vote, same-day registration made it possible for Democrats to vote numerous times, vote-farming got out the vote for Obama even though they broke the law doing it. The election would have swung in Romney's favor with 500k more votes. It is believed that 3 mllion GOP votes didn't show. That's more than enough to change the outcome, but assholes on the right decided instead to shoot themselves in the foot. 8 million less Democrats voted yet Obama was still able to squeeze out enough to win. He needed 150% participation in battleground states to do it.

Well I would say they are over reacting a bit, but not much. Fact is Obama should have been easy to beat. His record sucked. The Fact he not only won, but won easily is bound to make his opponents worried.

Obama didn't win easily.

He just has a better organization doing what needed to be done to get him re-elected. The states tried for fair election laws and the DoJ tied them up in court. Thousands of GIs never got to vote, same-day registration made it possible for Democrats to vote numerous times, vote-farming got out the vote for Obama even though they broke the law doing it. The election would have swung in Romney's favor with 500k more votes. It is believed that 3 mllion GOP votes didn't show. That's more than enough to change the outcome, but assholes on the right decided instead to shoot themselves in the foot. 8 million less Democrats voted yet Obama was still able to squeeze out enough to win. He needed 150% participation in battleground states to do it.

Do you have any links to back up any of these claims?

The only one I know that is accurate is that Romney getting 500k more votes in key states would have won him the election. That is still a lot of votes strategically placed though and mostly wishful thinking.

Yep. Just keep up that kind of nonsense, and lose big in 2016, and 2020. Then see a third party supplant the present GOP, and the Republican Party goes the way of the Whigs. The present policies and ideology of the GOP is totally out of line with the demographics of this nation. Change or die.

I really don't care if the GOP dies and is replaced by some other party, as long as there is a counter to the left wing marxism of the democrats. Working blacks and hispanics are already becoming frustrated with the dem policies of high taxes and half the country on welfare.

2014 and 2016 will be anti-democrat years no matter who opposes the leftists.

Obama didn't win easily.

obama won because the media has been in his corner from the beginning. most american voters are not involved enoough to know what is really going on, so they rely on the biased media and hollyloonies to tell them how to vote.

If we had an unbiased media obama would still be a do-nothing senator from Ill.

Look at it this way; Dems won the White House with a terrible economy. By 2016 the economy will be on the upswing; this is almost a certainty. I'm really not certain how the Republicans have any chance whatsoever in 2016.

Economy was strong in 2000 when clinton finished his 8 years but the repubs won the next election ( with help from the SCOTUS). Anyway - the economy is gonna collapse soon and dems will be dead in 2014 and 2016.

obama won because the media has been in his corner from the beginning. most american voters are not involved enoough to know what is really going on, so they rely on the biased media and hollyloonies to tell them how to vote.

Yup, Fox is sure in his corner. :lol:

Obama didn't win easily.

The State Media.

[. Working blacks and hispanics are already becoming frustrated with the dem policies of high taxes and half the country on welfare.

Negros and hispos don't want to work. Their goal is to go on welfare and live off the white man.

[. Working blacks and hispanics are already becoming frustrated with the dem policies of high taxes and half the country on welfare.

Negros and hispos don't want to work. Their goal is to go on welfare and live off the white man.

This is why you are laughed at by good folks of all colors.

[obama won because the media has been in his corner from the beginning. most american voters are not involved enoough to know what is really going on, so they rely on the biased media and hollyloonies to tell them how to vote.

Yup - imagine a white candidate with an extremely muslim name who admitted his father had never been american and admitted he spent much of his youth living in indonesia. He'd have never had a chance at the WH.

Avory, an almost 5mm swing in the votes, and the Dems still won easily against a weak president and an even weaker economy, because the women and minorities deserted the GOP in huge numbers, and all of this is going to change?

You are nuts.

I'm not here to say that Republicans are awesome, I want that POS party to die off. But for you to sit here and tell me that the Dems losing 4 million votes means nothing simply because gaining 1 million votes for Republicans didn't put them over the top makes you a blind fool. Both parties are shrinking, Dems are simply shrinking faster. If that number happened again next election we would have a tie, or Republicans would win. The projection is not based on 10 elections out, it's based on the next election.

Let me spell it out for you Jake the fake. Dems lost 4 million voters.... but no one looks at what they Dems lost, they simply focus on Republicans despite Republicans at least growing. The point is, so what if Reps are losing minorities, Dems are losing something, maybe a little of everything and losing them FAR faster than Republicans. Like I said, in 1 election the Dems could be behind Reps. And for the record 1 million new voters for Reps is less than population growth by far, that's why it still counts as a loss.

Last edited:

And the right wingers were surprised to lose.

This doesn't represent all of the GOP, of course, but it provides a nice, big, fat, easy target at which the Dems can point. Even worse for the GOP, people like this are so wrapped up in their little world that they have absolutely no understanding of how much damage they cause their party. Even when people in their own party point it out.

Amazing to watch.

Yup, Fox is sure in his corner. :lol:

fox news gave equal time to both sides, Hannity is not fox news, but Matthews is MSNBC news-------can you see the difference?

Most conservatives and libertarians do not share your views on this----if you are serious in this post ^^^.

Comments like that do not help us remove the marxists from power.

Forum List

Back