Why is gun crime so high in Chicago?

My theory is the vaccuum of the presence of a great community organizer has caused the violence.....

.....Someone should return to Chicago to be a community organizer....

...straighten the place out.....

....someone of African American heritage...they should resign from whatever they think they are doing, and RETURN IMMEDIATELY...

To SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!

My theory is the vaccuum of the presence of a great community organizer has caused the violence.....

....someone of African American heritage...they should resign from whatever they think they are doing, and RETURN IMMEDIATELY...

To SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!

Yes for the children.

To SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!

Yes for the children.

If you're gonna talk-the-talk, then walk-the-walk.

Back to Chicago.

old school just like your avatar has it wrong.

Well, if that isn't typical lefty behavior. The right uses good logic in a debate and the left divert the discussion to... well, whatever happens to be convenient at the moment.

You're confused., who's right and who's left?

Well, I'm not sure where either of you stand idealogically, but I do fully believe my statement. ...and my avatar...

To SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!

Yes for the children.

If you're gonna talk-the-talk, then walk-the-walk.

Back to Chicago.
There's a rumor that he may move too ashville after he leaves the white house. fucking rat bastard.

Could it be that guns from other places are brought into the city?
Well if that were true why isn't crime as high in other city's that has less restrictive control laws?
So why does Chicago have a gun violence problem their must be another reason?

Because gun laws aren't strict enough throughout the nation, which includes Chicago.

No need to thank me.

Well if that were true why isn't crime as high in other city's that has less restrictive control laws?

Because gun laws aren't strict enough throughout the nation, which includes Chicago.

No need to thank me.

Or how about keeping the animals locked up and not allow them out to see the light of day?

Gunman in Hadiya homicide had violated probation in recent months - Chicago Tribune

Last edited:

i'm thinking they had some very ineffective community organizers in the past

Forum List

Back