Why is Harris Supporting Certain “Insurrectionists” when Democrats Jail other “Insurrectionists”?

What official proceedings? Were they legislating a new law? Were they having a hearing on a new prospective judge? Were they officially transferring power between a new and old governor? What were these official proceeding for the continuance of government?
They were in session. Wow, but you libtards race in to defend the same behavior that you cheered long prison sentences for when it’s the other side doing it.

MASSIVE Hypocrites.

Because she was the illegal selection of “black women only need apply”

What official proceedings? Were they legislating a new law? Were they having a hearing on a new prospective judge? Were they officially transferring power between a new and old governor? What were these official proceeding for the continuance of government?
You know you could have easily found this yourself. Perhaps not? Usually what happens during a legislative session is work on LEGISLATION.

As members of the House of Representatives debated an education bill, three House Democrats approached the podium, called the "well," without being recognized to speak — breaching the chamber’s rules of procedure.

Yup. And you notice how she targets only ME for her attacks?

BTW, since you might not know the background, she was the one who first called me “princess.” Another poster pointed out that it is an antisemitic slur (JAP), but that only encouraged her and she doubled down.

She is a perfect example of the Jew-hating left who pretends to care about prejudice and bigotry. Bigger hypocrites you could never find.
Notice how you dodge addressing any of the points being made and lapse into your typical “wah wah wah everyone is picking on me because I’m a Jew” mode (Who apparently has no problem using antisemitic slurs herself).

How about addressing the arguments?

Notice how you dodge addressing any of the points being made and lapse into your typical “wah wah wah everyone is picking on me because I’m a Jew” mode (Who apparently has no problem using antisemitic slurs herself).

How about addressing the arguments?
YOU on picking on me, as I notice you’re not directing hostile posts to anyone else. Just the Jew you called Princess.

And I don’t use antisemitic slurs.

YOU on picking on me, as I notice you’re not directing hostile posts to anyone else. Just the Jew you called Princess.

And I don’t use antisemitic slurs.
You just did a few posts ago.

Now, can you actually address any of the arguments?

You know you could have easily found this yourself. Perhaps not? Usually what happens during a legislative session is work on LEGISLATION.

As members of the House of Representatives debated an education bill, three House Democrats approached the podium, called the "well," without being recognized to speak — breaching the chamber’s rules of procedure.

Since when does violating the rules of procedure require expulsion?

I am not sure it does. What do you think?
It should not. The legislature has many lesser options at hand they could use. Removing committee assignments and censure for example. This was an extremely mild offense that was referred to as violating decorum by one of the Republicans.

I think it is extremely dangerous for democracy to remove representation from thousands of voters in this fashion. Extremely dangerous.

They were in session. Wow, but you libtards race in to defend the same behavior that you cheered long prison sentences for when it’s the other side doing it.

MASSIVE Hypocrites.
Since when is this “the same behavior” as the thugs who BROKE into the Capitol causing millions of dollars in damage and injuring over 130 police, some so severely they had to retire from the force? Libtards? I have no idea what kind of tard you are, but suffice to say “untethered from reality” is an insufficient adjective.

Since when is this “the same behavior” as the thugs who BROKE into the Capitol causing millions of dollars in damage and injuring over 130 police, some so severely they had to retire from the force? Libtards? I have no idea what kind of tard you are, but suffice to say “untethered from reality” is an insufficient adjective.
It’s impossible to break in when you are let in.
The doors open, people go it yet you continue to FEEL that’s incorrect

Buckeye, was that an official PROCEEDING, written in their constitution, to occur that day?

Only 3 men since the civil war have been expelled since the civil war,

And they were expelled because they were convicted felons.

These two representatives that were BLACK BOYS, were set straight and put in their place, by these racist, fascist white legislators...and they took away the representatives of the citizens who voted for them and chose them to represent them just 3 months ago....for what? Their constitutional right to protest, in the Tennessee constitution, with ZERO due process...

Listen to both speeches, the Republican calling the children and mothers insurrectionists that were legally protesting with their representatives on their side, while not expelling the white woman who also protested...

And for goodness sake Buckeye, an expulsion??? Expelling them for free speech? Not for felonies they were convicted of in a court of law?

Last edited:
It should not. The legislature has many lesser options at hand they could use. Removing committee assignments and censure for example. This was an extremely mild offense that was referred to as violating decorum by one of the Republicans.

I think it is extremely dangerous for democracy to remove representation from thousands of voters in this fashion. Extremely dangerous.
Mr. Bragg is prosecuting Mr. Trump for an extremely mild offense and he's making it a felony. Today, that's politics. Maybe if the democrats hadn't pulled Russia! Russia! Russia!, 2 impeachments and a ridiculous, stacked against Trump, Hollywood produced show trial, politics might not be quite so dirty.

For the record, I agree that the better option would have been to remove assignments and censure the looking for their 15 minutes Tennessee Three.

Buckeye, was that an official PROCEEDING, written in their constitution, to occur that day?
Um, yes, that is what legislative bodies are supposed to do according to the TN Constitution. 🙄

Only 3 men since the civil war have been expelled since the civil war,
Not true, but I'm getting the picture that you're a poorly informed participant.

And they were expelled because they were convicted felons.

Ho hum, not true, either. But I'm not explaining it to you. Look it up yourself and think 14th Amendment.

These two representatives that were BLACK BOYS, were set straight abd put in their place, by these racist, fascist white legislators...and they took away the representatives of the citizens who voted for them and chose them to represent them just 3 months ago....for what? Their constitutional right to protest, in the Tennessee constitution, with ZERO due process...
So what if they were black??? The third legislator looking for her 15 minutes was a white woman who apologized to the entire legislature in her speech defending herself and made a huge deal about her never picking up the bull horn, while pointing out that the other 2 did. I read that she was quite convincing. I also read that the other 2 never apologized for what they did and came off poorly.

Of course, she then accused the legislature of letting her off the hook because she was white!!! Which you buy into using a racist slur. :sigh2:

Um, yes, that is what legislative bodies are supposed to do according to the TN Constitution. 🙄

Not true, but I'm getting the picture that you're a poorly informed participant.

Ho hum, not true, either. But I'm not explaining it to you. Look it up yourself and think 14th Amendment.

So what if they were black??? The third legislator looking for her 15 minutes was a white woman who apologized to the entire legislature in her speech defending herself and made a huge deal about her never picking up the bull horn, while pointing out that the other 2 did. I read that she was quite convincing. I also read that the other 2 never apologized for what they did and came off poorly.

Of course, she then accused the legislature of letting her off the hook because she was white!!! Which you buy into using a racist slur. :sigh2:
It was racist. Period. No ifs, ands or buts about it...

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, is what we witnessed.

What were the three expelled since the civil war expelled for if not for crimes???

Was it for speaking up, with their constituents?

Once again, hypocrisy is not a strong enough word.

The 1/6 protestors are languishing in jail over the charge that they impeded an official proceeding, which is exactly what the Tennessee protestors did. Yet our incompetent idiot of a VP was down there railing against “censorship” in the latter case - when she rightly should have been with the families of the victims of the trans-monster - while supporting the arrest and imprisonment of the 1/6 protestors who did the same.

1) Why is impeding an official proceeding to be defended when it’s by leftists, yet charged as a crime and punished by jail when it’s by righties?

2) Can anyone think of a stronger word than “hypocrite’?

Because the national Democrat party are nothing but a bunch of stone cold gutless two faced boobs.

Mr. Bragg is prosecuting Mr. Trump for an extremely mild offense and he's making it a felony. Today, that's politics. Maybe if the democrats hadn't pulled Russia! Russia! Russia!, 2 impeachments and a ridiculous, stacked against Trump, Hollywood produced show trial, politics might not be quite so dirty.

Let’s be real…the Republicans have certainly and are certainly doing the same... Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi, Biden etc etc. We will certainly argue about the merits or lack there of of those various examples.

For the record, I agree that the better option would have been to remove assignments and censure the looking for their 15 minutes Tennessee Three.

Thank you. I worry that others are looking at this and considering similar actions.

Lives were lost in Benghazi but I can’t find any fatalities from Trumps evaluation of his properties.

Forum List

Back