🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is hush money illegal?

Yep. It is a misdemeanor, not a felony. And it has a statute of limitations. That statute is long over and the DA is trying to charge it as a felony.
To do so he has to show that the crime affected another thing, which was a crime. Apparently the Grand Jury is convinced. We will have to wait and see what evidence there is. Right now we just do not know.

Yep. It is a misdemeanor, not a felony. And it has a statute of limitations. That statute is long over and the DA is trying to charge it as a felony.
You have no idea wtf they will be charging him with since the indictment is sealed and will not be opened until the arrangement is made.

I cannot in good Christian faith vote for a Democrat, or trump.
I have never voted for a Dem in my life, and I have voted in every election since I turned 18.

Many of you want to look beyond flaws which I cannot.
As a Christian, you know that everyone sins. Forgive them. This was long ago.

There are plenty of good Republicans who are better candidates.
I was leaning towards DeSantis strongly, and I am not sure anymore.

Us it's hard to vote for another Uber wealthy person.
Trump's wealth is a sign of his success, not something to be viewed negatively.

You may very well get to choose between Dems and Trump, and you'd be better to not waste your vote on an Independent if you would prefer more Christian values compared to the heatheness we have today.

Regards,
Jim

Don’t say “we.” Many of us see it. The Marxist Democrats will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. To them, the end justify the means. They will destroy anyone who stands in their way.

Many of us do but we're outnumbered. The populace has been numbed, dumbed, and conditioned to receive and obey this one world govt. Eventually, you will have to bow to it or face death.

I have never voted for a Dem in my life, and I have voted in every election since I turned 18.

As a Christian, you know that everyone sins. Forgive them. This was long ago.

I was leaning towards DeSantis strongly, and I am not sure anymore.

Trump's wealth is a sign of his success, not something to be viewed negatively.

You may very well get to choose between Dems and Trump, and you'd be better to not waste your vote on an Independent if you would prefer more Christian values compared to the heatheness we have today.

Regards,
Jim
I'd rather vote for a person I believe even if I dependent. I see no Christian values at all from the Dems and barely any from the gop. They are both full of heathens. Hard to refute the truth.

Many of us do but we're outnumbered. The populace has been numbed, dumbed, and conditioned to receive and obey this one world govt. Eventually, you will have to bow to it or face death.
I’m glad as I’m old as I am. The worst of it will be after my time.

MAGA says: 'Unfair, it's all political.'
Others say: ......'accountability'.....'accountability'....'accountability'.

Isn’t it just payment for a contract of non-disclosure?

I have received such a payment myself. I was wronged by an employer, and they - without admitting guilt - offered me a nice chunk of change to never reveal it publicly. It was a legal contract.
He falsified books and more. try and keep up. Clinton faced Justice. Donald's turn.

A shoe has dropped.

Not a huge boot....to be sure; however.....
There are more feet.....
..... with bigger shoes, and....
....and it appears, the chances of them dropping seem....
...well, the media tells us to listen for the thump(s).

OK, we can do that.
After all, accountability is a thing.
And oft-times accountability is levied on those who,.....who need be held accountable.

This cake is still baking.

Isn’t it just payment for a contract of non-disclosure?

I have received such a payment myself. I was wronged by an employer, and they - without admitting guilt - offered me a nice chunk of change to never reveal it publicly. It was a legal contract.
It does not have to be illegal. But if done without legal transparency, proper accounting and with illegal motive itis a crime.

Forum List

Back