Why is ICE Announcing Where and When They are Conducting Raids?

Why wasn't there any outrage when Clinton's ICE agents stormed into the home where relatives were safeguarding little Elion Gonzalez who's mother died trying to get him to freedom from the tyranny of Cuba?
There was. What an odd post. Do you even know when you are telling the truth and when you are making stuff up anymore? I think not.

They aren't. Trump is. For attention. Because he is like a 4 year old.
Are you bored? Get a parrot or collect stamps. You've made a distinction without a difference.
And your ridiculous straw man where you think you can know Trump's motivations for enforcing federal immigration law is just fucking idiotic.

You've made a distinction without a difference.
Now you are saying there is no difference between ICE making this public and the president making it public. Even though your question was regarding why ICE is making it public.

So, you are wondering why it was made public at all, but nobody can point out a difference (the obvious one, you know it as well as i do: president toddler is toddlering), because there isn't any, so there.

Okay.

Now you are saying there is no difference between ICE making this public and the president making it public. Even though your question was regarding why ICE is making it public.

So, you are wondering why it was made public at all, but nobody can point out a difference (the obvious one, you know it as well as i do: president toddler is toddlering), because there isn't any, so there.

Okay.
There is no independent government unaffiliated agency called ICE. Maybe you were unaware.
If Trump didn't want this news about raids on illegals being broadcast everywhere they would not have been
or the whole plan for raids would have been cancelled due to the news.

It's just as simple as that.

I say, the more the merrier!
We have lots of bullets and too many psychotic leftists. Go for it.

Oh great. Now my Twitter account is suspended since my previous post in this thread.
Why is ICE Announcing Where and When They are Conducting Raids?

Screenshot_20190714-074851.png

The Demon-rats are controlling Twitter, too, and the government has been using Twitter to conduct official business.

No criminal charges for HATE?

Why don't they let me say what I want to say on Twitter? Why is there so much aggressive censorship on the left?

ICE raids spark fear, protests and questions about who will be swept up
Just a thought...why is ICE making their plans to arrest illegals this Sunday a public matter?
Maybe I'm the crazy one here but isn't the idea of a law enforcement raid to catch law breakers unaware?
Didn't Oakland commie mayor Libby Schaff receive much criticism when she announced that ICE was coming on a certain date to town, thereby tipping off the criminals and letting the rats squirm away?

Why is this subject on all the cable news networks? What is going on? How can you catch anyone when they know you are coming?

A phone message to illustrate the point:
"Hey, honey. I suspect you are doing the nasty dance with your secret boy friend when I'm at work. So I'm going to come home tomorrow about one o'clock in the afternoon to
see if I can catch you two together going at it.
Okay? See you then".

Hell it was on ABC, NBC and CBS last night. They have taken New Orleans off the list because of the hurricane.

Just sayin hi :11_2_1043:

ICE raids spark fear, protests and questions about who will be swept up
Just a thought...why is ICE making their plans to arrest illegals this Sunday a public matter?
Maybe I'm the crazy one here but isn't the idea of a law enforcement raid to catch law breakers unaware?
Didn't Oakland commie mayor Libby Schaff receive much criticism when she announced that ICE was coming on a certain date to town, thereby tipping off the criminals and letting the rats squirm away?

Why is this subject on all the cable news networks? What is going on? How can you catch anyone when they know you are coming?

A phone message to illustrate the point:
"Hey, honey. I suspect you are doing the nasty dance with your secret boy friend when I'm at work. So I'm going to come home tomorrow about one o'clock in the afternoon to
see if I can catch you two together going at it.
Okay? See you then".

Hell it was on ABC, NBC and CBS last night. They have taken New Orleans off the list because of the hurricane.

Just sayin hi :11_2_1043:

Hi, how's it going?

Why don't they let me say what I want to say on Twitter? Why is there so much aggressive censorship on the left?
Because it's the only way they can counter the truth. They have no facts...just their platform that censors certain kinds of people and thought. Kill you Twitter account.

Forum List

Back