Why is it bad that Snowden exposed how the government is spying on every citizen?

I was generally supportive of Snowden until the point he ran to Russia for safety. He should have stayed and faced the consequences like a patriot or kept his mouth shut. I hope he is in deep despair for having given himself to Putin. If not he's not worthy of the slightest admiration.

I was generally supportive of Snowden until the point he ran to Russia for safety. He should have stayed and faced the consequences like a patriot or kept his mouth shut. I hope he is in deep despair for having given himself to Putin. If not he's not worthy of the slightest admiration.

If Snowden would have surrendered to the CIA, he would be currently held in a penitentiary in solitary confinement if not already suicided by the libs.

I don't see how submitting to Brandon like that is "patriotic".

If Snowden was just a whistleblower, he would have carefully documented NSA overreach, and then let the media know. He didn't. He just grabbed everything he could and dumped it off to foreigners, not caring what damage it did.

I suppose that's why he fled to Moscow. He knew he wasn't in the right. A patriot would have stayed and made his case.

I can see why the Trumpists are defending him, as a claim that deliberately mishandling classified info is no big deal would help Trump.

We suspected the government was spying on everyone.

So glad Snowden proved it.

As well as Assange exposing DNC corruption.

If Snowden would have surrendered to the CIA, he would be currently held in a penitentiary in solitary confinement if not already suicided by the libs.

I don't see how submitting to Brandon like that is "patriotic".
A patriot does what he thinks is right and accepts the consequences. If Snowden was not willing to do the time he should not have committed the crime. He was an intelligence asset of the US government as the holder of secrets. I applaud what he did but he should have never went to our enemy for protection because we all know the price of shelter for a turncoat spy.

Our government is spying on all of us, all the time.

Why is it bad that Snowden exposed their lies?

Clapper lied right to Congress.
It's not bad. We should know about that sort of thing. Of course I already figured they were he just verified it. Now we know and no one has done a darn thing about it.

If Snowden was just a whistleblower, he would have carefully documented NSA overreach, and then let the media know. He didn't. He just grabbed everything he could and dumped it off to foreigners, not caring what damage it did.

I suppose that's why he fled to Moscow. He knew he wasn't in the right. A patriot would have stayed and made his case.

I can see why the Trumpists are defending him, as a claim that deliberately mishandling classified info is no big deal would help Trump.
Spoken like a true leftist slut. You would know the truth if it handed you a business card.

Forum List

Back