Why is it so hard for her to tell me she is dating someone?

I told that girl who I was supposed to see on saturday that I'm available next weekend. This dumb bitch tells me she is booked up until Christmas because of church events and family events

She must really think I'm retarded. Just say I am dating someone so i can leave you alone. Damm women are annoying
LOLOLO.....clearly you're a white guy....cause black men don't have issues like dat, especially when it comes to your white women.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Yes because black men don't have women problems.
BTW, I graduated with 2 black chicks that wouldn't touch a black man LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Uh, I challenge you to look them up someday.....both will either be alone or stressing some overweight white slob for some attention. Black women can not afford to be chosey these days. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...trust me on this one!!

As for yo white ass, the last people on the planet to have dating issues, is white mops and nigga's!!
Good lord. You sound like a 15 year old punk.

And you can say that after some moron who started this post whines about bs? The lard is good, eh?

Goddamn it, FBJ, you are such a fucking retarded, puss-headed loser! This is TWICE now that I have straightened you out on 2 separate bitches only for you to ultimately disregard my advice and make an ass of yourself. So help me, if you were nearby I would slap the shit out of you with the back of my hand. You are a lost cause.

If I were you I would marry one of your hands before both of them turn on you and won't have anything to do with you either, you sorry sack of shit!

LOLOLO.....clearly you're a white guy....cause black men don't have issues like dat, especially when it comes to your white women.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
A black guy would have just raped her
That is fucking hilarious!

Uh, oh....grandpa, don't get that diaper too soaked, you may not be able to get up...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
Yo, yo, yo! Don't be trippin' on me, bihatch, you know wat I is sayin'? I put my size lebbens up yo ass so fa u bee chokins on ma shoestrings, do u no wat is be sayin', Holmes??????

LOLOLOLOLOL....nothing is more easily attainable these days Tank than getting into the panties of your prized white mops, I mean really? ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK MEN...No rape is necessary!!
Just read a story on Facebook of a negro kidnapping and raping a 14 Yr old.

Rape is a form of courtship to negros

LOLOLOLOLOL....nothing is more easily attainable these days Tank than getting into the panties of your prized white mops, I mean really? ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK MEN...No rape is necessary!!

Just like robbery is "work" and the lottery is their "retirement planning".

I told that girl who I was supposed to see on saturday that I'm available next weekend. This dumb bitch tells me she is booked up until Christmas because of church events and family events

She must really think I'm retarded. Just say I am dating someone so i can leave you alone. Damm women are annoying
Yes because black men don't have women problems.
BTW, I graduated with 2 black chicks that wouldn't touch a black man LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Uh, I challenge you to look them up someday.....both will either be alone or stressing some overweight white slob for some attention. Black women can not afford to be chosey these days. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...trust me on this one!!

As for yo white ass, the last people on the planet to have dating issues, is white mops and nigga's!!
Good lord. You sound like a 15 year old punk.

And you can say that after some moron who started this post whines about bs? The lard is good, eh?
The OP is a moron but that just change what I said about you :)

A black guy would have just raped her
That is fucking hilarious!

Uh, oh....grandpa, don't get that diaper too soaked, you may not be able to get up...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
Yo, yo, yo! Don't be trippin' on me, bihatch, you know wat I is sayin'? I put my size lebbens up yo ass so fa u bee chokins on ma shoestrings, do u no wat is be sayin', Holmes??????
Whats sad is, that is what she sounds like :/

I just read a story about a white guy molesting a pig and a dog.

She's playing hard to get. Be more aggressive.

I have been lately and noticed she never mentions other men. Even when I give her a opportunity to do it

So you maybe right

because she might not be dating someone and just doesn't want to date you.

i'd say she's being nice. a woman isn't a "bitch" or "dumb" because she isn't interested in you. but maybe the fact that you think that way is *why* she doesn't want to date you.

just saying.

But I keep making it easy for her to tell me she has a man and she always responds with "you are funny"

Just say me and my dude are doing something that week

because she might not be dating anyone. that doesn't mean she should be interested in you.

sheesh.

It's no way in hell somebody hot like her is not dating or talking to no other men

i'd say she's being nice. a woman isn't a "bitch" or "dumb" because she isn't interested in you. but maybe the fact that you think that way is *why* she doesn't want to date you.

just saying.

But I keep making it easy for her to tell me she has a man and she always responds with "you are funny"

because she might not be dating anyone. that doesn't mean she should be interested in you.

sheesh.

It's no way in hell somebody hot like her is not dating or talking to no other men
Hot women are frequently the most lonely women. Just a little tip I learned in my 20's.

just saying.

sheesh.

she may or may not.... the point is irrelevant if she isn't interested in you.

She might not be dating anyone else. She just might be a good judge of character.... or she likes to be a human being, not a sofa.....

just saying.

sheesh.

Hot women are frequently the most lonely women. Just a little tip I learned in my 20's.

because they are bitches that think you should kiss their ass!

just saying.

sheesh.

more likely guys don't approach them because they think the hotties are out of their league.

again, she isn't required to like the o/p regardless.

just saying.

sheesh.

In my experience that has happened to me only once. She got PO'd because I told her I couldnt go out with her on the weekend because those were reserved for my daughter and she told me I should feel lucky she was even dating me. The other ones were sweethearts

sheesh.

more likely guys don't approach them because they think the hotties are out of their league.

again, she isn't required to like the o/p regardless.
Thats exactly what a couple of them told me. Men were afraid to approach them (guys that were nice) and women hated them.

Forum List

Back