Why is it so hard for her to tell me she is dating someone?

because she might not be dating anyone. that doesn't mean she should be interested in you.

sheesh.

It's no way in hell somebody hot like her is not dating or talking to no other men
Hot women are frequently the most lonely women. Just a little tip I learned in my 20's.

because they are bitches that think you should kiss their ass!

more likely guys don't approach them because they think the hotties are out of their league.

again, she isn't required to like the o/p regardless.
Thats exactly what a couple of them told me. Men were afraid to approach them (guys that were nice) and women hated them.

I find attractive women to be nicer.
It's the fat housewives that bunch together and give me dirty looks that I hate.

But I keep making it easy for her to tell me she has a man and she always responds with "you are funny"

Just say me and my dude are doing something that week

because she might not be dating anyone. that doesn't mean she should be interested in you.

sheesh.

It's no way in hell somebody hot like her is not dating or talking to no other men
Hot women are frequently the most lonely women. Just a little tip I learned in my 20's.

In my experience that has happened to me only once. She got PO'd because I told her I couldnt go out with her on the weekend because those were reserved for my daughter and she told me I should feel lucky she was even dating me. The other ones were sweethearts

Oh good lord have mercy! I was joking of course.... hubby is always pointing out hot women with losers and/or less than attractive men. (he says they likely have $)......

more likely guys don't approach them because they think the hotties are out of their league.

Thats exactly what a couple of them told me. Men were afraid to approach them (guys that were nice) and women hated them.

It's the fat housewives that bunch together and give me dirty looks that I hate.
Physically unattractive women usually fall into two extremes. Some are really bitter and nasty and some are sweethearts.

Physically unattractive women usually fall into two extremes. Some are really bitter and nasty and some are sweethearts.

i'd say that goes for attractive women, too.

i'd say that goes for attractive women, too.
Youre probably right. Women act differently around men than they do other women. Also it may be that I dont consider a woman attractive if I detect she has a bad attitude.

I like women that are very honest. If I sense any phoniness, gone.
So I don't like most women.

One of my best friends - when I first met her - asked me if I was 60 (I'm 51) - I love her.... she is so blunt and honest - I never have to wonder either if she's mad, she just tells me. I love that.

I told that girl who I was supposed to see on saturday that I'm available next weekend. This dumb bitch tells me she is booked up until Christmas because of church events and family events

She must really think I'm retarded. Just say I am dating someone so i can leave you alone. Damm women are annoying

Damn you're stupid...

It was her way, her nice way, of telling you to fuck off she's not interested.

One of my best friends - when I first met her - asked me if I was 60 (I'm 51) - I love her.... she is so blunt and honest - I never have to wonder either if she's mad, she just tells me. I love that.
Everyone needs that one person that is going to be straight with them especially if you have a strong personality.

Everyone needs that one person that is going to be straight with them especially if you have a strong personality.

well I find idle chit chat boring.
I need to be around someone with some substance.....

well I find idle chit chat boring.
I need to be around someone with some substance.....
Women are fascinating to watch. My daughter plays volleyball and you should see all the crap that goes on with the female parents. Very little substance but a whole lot of society making complete with the election of a queen bee.

FBJ and Jr need to hook up and go bowling.

LOLOLOLOLOL....nothing is more easily attainable these days Tank than getting into the panties of your prized white mops, I mean really? ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK MEN...No rape is necessary!!
Just read a story on Facebook of a negro kidnapping and raping a 14 Yr old.

Rape is a form of courtship to negros
Just like robbery is "work" and the lottery is their "retirement planning".

And work to a redneck is being all the web all day talking about black people while getting a gov. check. Listen, one nigga raping does not erase the fact nothing is more easy accessible in this country than white women.

LOLOLO.....clearly you're a white guy....cause black men don't have issues like dat, especially when it comes to your white women.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
A black guy would have just raped her
That is fucking hilarious!

Uh, oh....grandpa, don't get that diaper too soaked, you may not be able to get up...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
Yo, yo, yo! Don't be trippin' on me, bihatch, you know wat I is sayin'? I put my size lebbens up yo ass so fa u bee chokins on ma shoestrings, do u no wat is be sayin', Holmes??????

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up old fuck head when them lice on yo nuts fall off!!

I told that girl who I was supposed to see on saturday that I'm available next weekend. This dumb bitch tells me she is booked up until Christmas because of church events and family events

She must really think I'm retarded. Just say I am dating someone so i can leave you alone. Damm women are annoying

Is she dating someone? Do you know this for a fact? Or could she be someone who has an active church & family life?

And work to a redneck is being all the web all day talking about black people while getting a gov. check. Listen, one nigga raping does not erase the fact nothing is more easy accessible in this country than white women.
If I were to post the stories of all the negro rape in just the last few days, it would crash this site, And remember it is the negro female who leads the world in all STD's

because she might not be dating someone and just doesn't want to date you.

i'd say she's being nice. a woman isn't a "bitch" or "dumb" because she isn't interested in you. but maybe the fact that you think that way is *why* she doesn't want to date you.

just saying.

But I keep making it easy for her to tell me she has a man and she always responds with "you are funny"

sheesh.

Maybe her girlfriend is keeping her busy.

Is she dating someone? Do you know this for a fact? Or could she be someone who has an active church & family life?

That is what I am trying to find out when i make reference to her man but she never confirms it or talk about other men. She just said it's her friends and family.

I told her, "wow you booked up until christmas? This dude you are dating must be a winner" Then she responds with..............."it's not even like that I have a lot of church family and friend events"

So she won't tell me if she has a man or not

That is what I am trying to find out when i make reference to her man but she never confirms it or talk about other men. She just said it's her friends and family.

I told her, "wow you booked up until christmas? This dude you are dating must be a winner" Then she responds with..............."it's not even like that I have a lot of church family and friend events"

So she won't tell me if she has a man or not
Follow her.

because she might not be dating someone and just doesn't want to date you.

i'd say she's being nice. a woman isn't a "bitch" or "dumb" because she isn't interested in you. but maybe the fact that you think that way is *why* she doesn't want to date you.

just saying.

sheesh.

Maybe her girlfriend is keeping her busy.
Sounds kind of hot!

Forum List

Back