Why is it so hard to have a civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum?

Honestly Bill, I have forgotten more about Long Beach than I remember. I used to live in North Town, 65th and Orange was the last. That was over 30 years ago. Anaheim St., I remember driving it at 30mph to catch all the signals, that's about it. Used to 'cruise' PCH all the way through the circle through Seal Beach and beyond. Used to go to the Lakewood Mall. Ate at the Black Angus there once or twice back in the day. The other eatery I remember was a falafel joint on Alondra in Bellflower over towards the 605. Worked at Bixby Knolls Towers for a while.

But I left Cali in 1995 (which I now call the CSSR) because it got too full of Californians (meaning too much a 'nanny state').
Holy shit! I used to date a girl who lived at 71st Way and Orange.

Because the Palestinians employ terrorist tactics and refuse to change. Any decent person finds that outrageous.
When Hamas puts up street lights along a Gazan road and the IDF comes around later and shoots out the lamps at the top, who's the terrorist there?

Because the Palestinians employ terrorist tactics and refuse to change. Any decent person finds that outrageous.
When Hamas puts up street lights along a Gazan road and the IDF comes around later and shoots out the lamps at the top, who's the terrorist there?

Shooting lamp posts lights is different than targeting civilians and in many of those cases the civilians are their own people.

Shooting lamp posts lights is different than targeting civilians and in many of those cases the civilians are their own people.
Those rockets have only killed 28 people in 14 years. That's not a problem, that's a nuisance.

BTW, they can't target anything. They're indiscriminate weapons. That's why they're considered war crimes.

Israel, on the other hand, can target their weapons and they target men, women, children and basically, anything that moves. They've killed thousands more civilians than the Palestinian's have. That's the elephant in the room.

Those rockets have only killed 28 people in 14 years. That's not a problem, that's a nuisance.

BTW, they can't target anything. They're indiscriminate weapons. That's why they're considered war crimes.

Israel, on the other hand, can target their weapons and they target men, women, children and basically, anything that moves. They've killed thousands more civilians than the Palestinian's have. That's the elephant in the room.

The rockets have only killed.....and that is acceptable to you. There is your reason why it
hard to have a civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum?Totally unacceptable behavior being accepted and defended

You've been reading too much National Enquirer.

Honestly Bill, I have forgotten more about Long Beach than I remember. I used to live in North Town, 65th and Orange was the last. That was over 30 years ago. Anaheim St., I remember driving it at 30mph to catch all the signals, that's about it. Used to 'cruise' PCH all the way through the circle through Seal Beach and beyond. Used to go to the Lakewood Mall. Ate at the Black Angus there once or twice back in the day. The other eatery I remember was a falafel joint on Alondra in Bellflower over towards the 605. Worked at Bixby Knolls Towers for a while.

But I left Cali in 1995 (which I now call the CSSR) because it got too full of Californians (meaning too much a 'nanny state').

Holy Shit! I thought you WERE a girl.

Holy Shit! I thought you WERE a girl.

Bill used to have a screen name by the name of "Loinboy", employed the same name calling and use of profanity, until he embarrassed himself so much that he asked the admins to change his name to this new name to save face, thinking that people won't recognize that its still him.

Now that he's back to the same assholery and public embarrassment and humiliation, I suppose he's going to crawl back to the admins yet again, begging to change his name again. I wonder what he'll call himself now? Perhaps a more fitting name.

Long Beach = white trash, low class, govt housing, trailer park, ignorant, uneducated neighborhood. The closest you can get to red neck area in S. CA. All that's missing is the accent. Ha ha ha.
Ha! The trailer park is in Paramount.

Last time I was there visiting we went to the Long Beach Aquarium, I had the displeasure of passing by Long Beach and scanning the city and what the neighborhood and people are like.They should call it White Trash California

It's no surprise you are what you are. It takes a village of white trash to raise an ignorant white trash.

The rockets have only killed.....and that is acceptable to you. There is your reason why it
hard to have a civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum?Totally unacceptable behavior being accepted and defended
That's not the reason at all. You not dealing with all the death and destruction at the hands of the Israeli's, but instead spending all your time talking about these rockets as if they were the worst tragedy in this entire issue, is much closer to that reason. You being unwilling to see that elephant in the room, or even discussing the size of that elephant, is closer to that answer.

Last time I was there visiting we went to the Long Beach Aquarium, I had the displeasure of passing by Long Beach and scanning the city and what the neighborhood and people are like.They should call it White Trash California

It's no surprise you are what you are. It takes a village of white trash to raise an ignorant white trash.
I don't live in a trailer.

Bill used to have a screen name by the name of "Loinboy", employed the same name calling and use of profanity, until he embarrassed himself so much that he asked the admins to change his name to this new name to save face, thinking that people won't recognize that its still him.

Now that he's back to the same assholery and public embarrassment and humiliation, I suppose he's going to crawl back to the admins yet again, begging to change his name again. I wonder what he'll call himself now? Perhaps a more fitting name.
You're funny! And more creative than usual.

And in a later post you defined anti semitism as hatred of Arabs, which is is not. While a Semite can be an Arab, an anti Semite is strictly someone who hates Jews ie: YOU.

HUGE FAIL ROUDY!

And you doubt my knowledge?!?!

Go away, spend a year of two studying and then come back here and debate with knowledge, not with blind ignorance, THEN I will debate with you!

Evidently your "education" did not include a dictionary nor a warning about the pitfalls of fabricating your own facts.

Anti-Semitism - noun
: hatred of Jewish people
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

Semite - refers to a language family native to West Asia, Northeast Africa and Malta

The fact that Antisemite was 'chosen' by a German as a word to describe "Jew Hatred" does not detract from the fact that Semite is NOT exclusively relating to Jews...

Hence, to be Antisemitic you have to 'hate' a LOT of people!

You're funny! And more creative than usual.

His handlers have probably assigned him a new script writer. :D

I can do it too. Quote other people.

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."

Looks like MLK wasn't immune to being hoodwinked. Even the best of us can get it wrong sometimes.

Yeah? This quote is from AFTER the 1967 war. Hoodwinked my ass!

Wrong again Rude-ee strikes again, the truth only started to come out in the public domain, especially in the West, in the late 1970's early 1980's

You were pissed.

So was I.

Did you see me saying things like "fuck that little ***" on the innocent victims of others? Ever heard me saying something bad about Abu-Khdeir, even though he was far from being "pure victim"? I did not, and believe me, I have a lot in my mind to say, but I'm clever enough to zip it.

Fact that you say that on a 3 months old, even if you're pissed, says alot about your ability to "civilizely" discuss things.
Two things, 1) you're a nicer person than I am and 2) I never said I was an angel.

BTW, thanks for knowing what context I said that in. Even though you were disgusted by it, you knew why I said it.

I'm not a patient person, so I know how to recognized pissed people.

However, that statemnt was quite revealing .

(you cannot always blame the alcohol, as they say)

And in a later post you defined anti semitism as hatred of Arabs, which is is not. While a Semite can be an Arab, an anti Semite is strictly someone who hates Jews ie: YOU.

HUGE FAIL ROUDY!

And you doubt my knowledge?!?!

Go away, spend a year of two studying and then come back here and debate with knowledge, not with blind ignorance, THEN I will debate with you!

Evidently your "education" did not include a dictionary nor a warning about the pitfalls of fabricating your own facts.

Anti-Semitism - noun
: hatred of Jewish people
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

Semite - refers to a language family native to West Asia, Northeast Africa and Malta

The fact that Antisemite was 'chosen' by a German as a word to describe "Jew Hatred" does not detract from the fact that Semite is NOT exclusively relating to Jews...

Hence, to be Antisemitic you have to 'hate' a LOT of people!

No you friggin idiot, you don't get to make up your own definitions, the word anti Semite in the English language applies Jews only.

Forum List

Back