Why is it so hard to have a civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum?

And in a later post you defined anti semitism as hatred of Arabs, which is is not. While a Semite can be an Arab, an anti Semite is strictly someone who hates Jews ie: YOU.

HUGE FAIL ROUDY!

And you doubt my knowledge?!?!

Go away, spend a year of two studying and then come back here and debate with knowledge, not with blind ignorance, THEN I will debate with you!

Until then, better stick with you stupid cartoons! I bet you even watch Family Guy and The Simpsons!

:asshole:

All I need to do is repeat your own words, asshole. Here is Inhumanity the stupid ignorant douchebag's definition of "anti Semetism":

Why is it so hard to have a civil discussion in the Israel Palestine forum Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"To be antisemitic I would have to be against a whole host of other people including Arabs and even the Maltese!

Antisemitic is NOT exclusively against Jews... "

Checkmate.

Anti semitism Define Anti semitism at Dictionary.com
anti-Semitism
[an-tee-sem-i-tiz-uh m, an-tahy-]
noun
discrimination against or prejudice or hostilitytoward Jews.

3334223-616992-flag-of-israel-on-the-wind-red-sea-in-the-background.jpg

And in a later post you defined anti semitism as hatred of Arabs, which is is not. While a Semite can be an Arab, an anti Semite is strictly someone who hates Jews ie: YOU.

HUGE FAIL ROUDY!

Go away, spend a year of two studying and then come back here and debate with knowledge, not with blind ignorance, THEN I will debate with you!

Evidently your "education" did not include a dictionary nor a warning about the pitfalls of fabricating your own facts.

Anti-Semitism - noun
: hatred of Jewish people
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

HUGE FAIL ROUDY!

Evidently your "education" did not include a dictionary nor a warning about the pitfalls of fabricating your own facts.

Anti-Semitism - noun
: hatred of Jewish people
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
Our colleague appears more interested in scoring points for being over-reliant upon Literalism than being interested in conceding Common Usage and moving onto more substantive aspects of the sequence... form over substance?

Ok, here:

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonoot) is a nationalist movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1][2][3][4] A religious variety of Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority in their own nation, and to be liberated from antisemitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that had historically occurred in the diaspora.[1]

Link: Zionism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now can we move back to having a fucking civil fucking discussion you assholes (LOL)?

And here are some of Billo's "gems" of civility. Ha ha ha:

Netanyahu Jerusalem is under attack Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Your post is a perfect example of how sick your fucking country is. You claimed I lied about being anti-war and you offered the following evidence to prove it...

UN vows inquiry into weapons found at UN sites in Gaza Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Teddyearp: What was this thread about again?

Billo_Really: Your big mouth!
Is this supposed to be news?

You were pissed.

So was I.

Did you see me saying things like "fuck that little ***" on the innocent victims of others? Ever heard me saying something bad about Abu-Khdeir, even though he was far from being "pure victim"? I did not, and believe me, I have a lot in my mind to say, but I'm clever enough to zip it.

Fact that you say that on a 3 months old, even if you're pissed, says alot about your ability to "civilizely" discuss things.
Two things, 1) you're a nicer person than I am and 2) I never said I was an angel.

BTW, thanks for knowing what context I said that in. Even though you were disgusted by it, you knew why I said it.

There's gotta be some places you liked? Mothers, in Sunset Beach? Muttlynch's, in Newport Beach? Joe Jost on Anaheim St?

Honestly Bill, I have forgotten more about Long Beach than I remember. I used to live in North Town, 65th and Orange was the last. That was over 30 years ago. Anaheim St., I remember driving it at 30mph to catch all the signals, that's about it. Used to 'cruise' PCH all the way through the circle through Seal Beach and beyond. Used to go to the Lakewood Mall. Ate at the Black Angus there once or twice back in the day. The other eatery I remember was a falafel joint on Alondra in Bellflower over towards the 605. Worked at Bixby Knolls Towers for a while.

But I left Cali in 1995 (which I now call the CSSR) because it got too full of Californians (meaning too much a 'nanny state').

And here are some of Billo's "gems" of civility. Ha ha ha:

Netanyahu Jerusalem is under attack Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Your post is a perfect example of how sick your fucking country is. You claimed I lied about being anti-war and you offered the following evidence to prove it...

UN vows inquiry into weapons found at UN sites in Gaza Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Teddyearp: What was this thread about again?

Billo_Really: Your big mouth!
Is this supposed to be news?

It's news if an uncivilized ignorant moron like you speaks of "having a civilized discussion." It's also very entertaining.

So to recap, not only is Inhumanity unwilling to provide us with its own definition of Zionism, but the dumbass also has no idea what the actual definition of anti semistism even is. What an illiterate ignorant bunch we are dealing with in his thread. :clap2:

Wow...

Roudy... You obviously like writing a LOT...

If you could actually be bothered to open your eyes you and read my previous posts you would actually get an idea of of what I consider zionism to be...

If you can't get an idea from that then, you know what, I am not going to waste my time writing more comment that you won't read...

Think about it dumbass...

Maybe next time I will post some cartoons.. Perhaps YOUR illiteracy can cope with images?! :finger3:

oh, so you're palestinian ? that's the impression i get with that flag waving in our faces....

so, is it:

Light

Hard...

Harder

or ....you know (i'm just kidding about the last 3 - no tippy-tap allowed, right) ?

There's gotta be some places you liked? Mothers, in Sunset Beach? Muttlynch's, in Newport Beach? Joe Jost on Anaheim St?

Honestly Bill, I have forgotten more about Long Beach than I remember. I used to live in North Town, 65th and Orange was the last. That was over 30 years ago. Anaheim St., I remember driving it at 30mph to catch all the signals, that's about it. Used to 'cruise' PCH all the way through the circle through Seal Beach and beyond. Used to go to the Lakewood Mall. Ate at the Black Angus there once or twice back in the day. The other eatery I remember was a falafel joint on Alondra in Bellflower over towards the 605. Worked at Bixby Knolls Towers for a while.

But I left Cali in 1995 (which I now call the CSSR) because it got too full of Californians (meaning too much a 'nanny state').

Long Beach = white trash, low class, govt housing, trailer park, ignorant, uneducated neighborhood. The closest you can get to red neck area in S. CA. All that's missing is the accent. Ha ha ha.

So to recap, not only is Inhumanity unwilling to provide us with its own definition of Zionism, but the dumbass also has no idea what the actual definition of anti semistism even is. What an illiterate ignorant bunch we are dealing with in his thread. :clap2:

Wow...

Roudy... You obviously like writing a LOT...

If you could actually be bothered to open your eyes you and read my previous posts you would actually get an idea of of what I consider zionism to be...

If you can't get an idea from that then, you know what, I am not going to waste my time writing more comment that you won't read...

Think about it dumbass...

Maybe next time I will post some cartoons.. Perhaps YOUR illiteracy can cope with images?! :finger3:

oh, so you're palestinian ? that's the impression i get with that flag waving in our faces....

so, is it:

Light

Hard...

Harder

or ....you know (i'm just kidding about the last 3 - no tippy-tap allowed, right) ?

Yup, it's a Palestinian and here is inhumanity's brethren waving their national flag:

palestinianNazis.jpg

Because the Palestinians employ terrorist tactics and refuse to change. Any decent person finds that outrageous.

Forum List

Back