Why is it so hard to have a civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum?

Most of the civilised world support the NATIONAL HOME FOR THE JEWS and the ABILITY TO DEFEND IT FROM VIOLENCE AND TERRORISM. It is only the muslims that don't, and they are the ones being defended against.

I was going to ask for links to support your statement, maybe someone else can ask for those...

Ability to defend itself from violence and terrorism is the right of every country

I know you will find this very hard to get your head around but...

I think that you may find that a 'Jewish State' has the same implications as an 'Islamic State'... Nationalistic, racist, bigoted...

I don't like the way that the Zionists are going.... Does not make me a hater of Israelis or Jews

I don't like the way the Democrats are going.... Does not make me a hater of Americans or Christians or Protestants or the hundreds of other religions in America

Anti Zionist equals antisemite. If you don't recognize the most basic right, which is the Jewish right of existance in a state, than you're a Jew hater. Sorry. That how it works.

Anti Zionist equals antisemite. If you don't recognize the most basic right, which is the Jewish right of existance in a state, than you're a Jew hater. Sorry. That how it works.

Lippy, that just doesn't work does it!

You know it as well as I do!

There are thousands of Jews who are anti zionist.... Doesn't make them "Jew haters"!

Oh and don't come back with "self hating Jews"... Thats another BS Israeli statement that gets really boring!

It's like a broken record... You Zionists need to start coming up with new 'spin'... The old 'spin' is already spun!

Thats how it works!

There are thousands of Jews who are anti zionist.... Doesn't make them "Jew haters"!

Oh and don't come back with "self hating Jews"... Thats another BS Israeli statement that gets really boring!

It's like a broken record... You Zionists need to start coming up with new 'spin'... The old 'spin' is already spun!

Thats how it works!

That's not accurate, but never mind. Many of the "Anti-Zionist Jews" infact recieve cash and salary for enemies of Israel, they're payed to say those things, which is why many dislike them.

Broken record? how about blaming Israel for being apartheid, total fantasy and twisted propaganda. That's also a broken record, a pathetic one, at that.

I'll stop "broking records" if you will as well. Deal?

Thats how it works!

That's not accurate, but never mind. Many of the "Anti-Zionist Jews" infact recieve cash and salary for enemies of Israel, they're payed to say those things, which is why many dislike them.

Broken record? how about blaming Israel for being apartheid, total fantasy and twisted propaganda. That's also a broken record, a pathetic one, at that.

Lippy, THIS is how it works ok....

Here's a link that adds some weight my comment...

Jews against Zionism

Now, can you please provide a link to PROVE that Anti-Zionist Jews are paid by enemies of Israel.

I don't recall ever blaming Israel for being apartheid... Can you provide a link to that post?

You see, its another Lippy FAIL.....

And there's you with all those years of studying Israeli law...

Ah, but there's more than one and there's a boatload of 'em in Gaza which is, after all, what we are talking about.

And there's a boatload of extremists in Israel... It's what we are talking about isn't it?

You see, there will always be two sides, "morons" or not, who will, over time, actually prove themselves "morons"...

What kind of "moron" would support Zionism?

Can you see the difference?

Politics vs Religion....

While trying to hide your Jew hate, you should first learn what Zionism means.

Anti Zionism is the new anti semtism, as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Put it well in 1968.

Are you trying to tell me that Zionism ISN'T a political organisation?

An anti Zionist is a person who is against the concept of the Jewish people having their own Jewish state. If that is you, then you're an anti semite.

And you suggested that I should learn what Zionism means!?

To clear a few things up....

Your abuse of the word "Antisemite" is something that Israel supporters us consistently in an attempt to quieten those who question Israel, quieten decisions made by Israel through 'guilt'. Because the word has become so much the 'final put down' of those who dare to question Israel it has lost all value.

I believe that "antisemitism' was 'invented' in Germany in the late 1800's meaning "Jew Hatred"...

To be antisemitic I would have to be against a whole host of other people including Arabs and even the Maltese!

Antisemitic is NOT exclusively against Jews...

Are Jews allowed to have free thought? I believe they are.

You see, not all Jews are Zionist. Not all Jews support the politics of Zionism.

I HOPE SO!

And this is why Anti Zionism is so NOT "Jew hating"... I simply do not like the extreme views of Zionism and the way that the Zionist movement in Israel behaves.

Am I a hater of Jews? NO!
Am I antisemitic? NO!
am I antizionist? YES!

You and your like who like to abuse the 'antisemite' card do yourselves no favours! You have weakened the strength of the word, you have made people immune to the 'accusation'.

All this ranting and blathering, and you still didn't provide us with what you consider the definition of Zionism.

Sounds like Inhumanity has a guilt trip about being a Jew hater. On the bright side, it's rare that we find a Pali supporter with a conscience. Or is it just denial? I vote for the latter.

So you consider yourself an anti Zionist, and you don't even know what Zionism is? Ha ha ha. Wow.

Jet-flying-behind-Israeli-flag.jpg

Last edited:

Thats how it works!

Hello again inhumane dipstick, please tell us what the definition of Zionism is. What is it that you are "anti"?

Zionism is an ideology.

Anti-Zionism, though, may just be a political organization.

Zionism is a political, ideological, nationalistic organisation....

No, it's not. You just made that up. Zionism is an ideology and being a Zionist does not make one a member of any org. You have a right to make up your own mind ... not your own facts.

Thats how it works!

Lippy, THIS is how it works ok....

Here's a link that adds some weight my comment...

Jews against Zionism

Now, can you please provide a link to PROVE that Anti-Zionist Jews are paid by enemies of Israel.

I don't recall ever blaming Israel for being apartheid... Can you provide a link to that post?

You see, its another Lippy FAIL.....

And there's you with all those years of studying Israeli law...

Wow is that all you got? This cult of nutjobs that represent .0000000001% of world Jewry, that most Jews laugh at?

Ha ha ha. You are truly pathetic, inhumanity.

And there's a boatload of extremists in Israel... It's what we are talking about isn't it?

You see, there will always be two sides, "morons" or not, who will, over time, actually prove themselves "morons"...

Politics vs Religion....

Anti Zionism is the new anti semtism, as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Put it well in 1968.

An anti Zionist is a person who is against the concept of the Jewish people having their own Jewish state. If that is you, then you're an anti semite.

Your abuse of the word "Antisemite" is something that Israel supporters us consistently in an attempt to quieten those who question Israel, quieten decisions made by Israel through 'guilt'. Because the word has become so much the 'final put down' of those who dare to question Israel it has lost all value.

I believe that "antisemitism' was 'invented' in Germany in the late 1800's meaning "Jew Hatred"...

To be antisemitic I would have to be against a whole host of other people including Arabs and even the Maltese!

You see, not all Jews are Zionist. Not all Jews support the politics of Zionism.

I HOPE SO!

And this is why Anti Zionism is so NOT "Jew hating"... I simply do not like the extreme views of Zionism and the way that the Zionist movement in Israel behaves.

Am I antisemitic? NO!
am I antizionist? YES!

You and your like who like to abuse the 'antisemite' card do yourselves no favours! You have weakened the strength of the word, you have made people immune to the 'accusation'.

All this ranting and blathering, and you still provide us with what you consider the decision of Zionism.

Sounds like Inhumanity has a guilt trip about being a Jew hater. On the bright side, it's rare that we find a Pali supporter with a conscience. Or is it just denial? I vote for the latter.

So you consider yourself an anti Zionist, and you don't even know what Zionism is? Ha ha ha. Wow.

OH NO....

It's another pro Israel who can't freaking read!

Man, go read my previous posts, you will find the answers you are looking for there!

Jeeze...

Ah, but there's more than one and there's a boatload of 'em in Gaza which is, after all, what we are talking about.

Politics vs Religion....

No, you wouldn't. You seem to think fabricating your own definitions is somehow clever but it simply proves what an anti-Semitic jackass you are.
The term may be a bit of a misnomer but its meaning is clear (try the M/W Dictionary ... it's free Online) and your denials expose much about you. Thanks.

I HOPE SO!

Am I antisemitic? NO!
am I antizionist? YES!

All this ranting and blathering, and you still provide us with what you consider the decision of Zionism.

OH NO....
Man, go read my previous posts, you will find the answers you are looking for there!
Jeeze...

Thing is, you fabricate your own self-serving definitions. That's not "answers" but rather "camel crap."

Zionism is an ideology.

No, it's not. You just made that up. Zionism is an ideology and being a Zionist does not make one a member of any org. You have a right to make up your own mind ... not your own facts.

HAHAHA... DID I?

https://www.knesset.gov.il/lexicon/eng/wzo_eng.htm
World Zionist Organization WZO Jewish Virtual Library
World Zionist Organization - Israel Facebook

How many more links do you want to prove that Zionism is an organisation?

However, I digress...

Zionism is NOT just a different word for Jewish!

I HOPE SO!

Am I antisemitic? NO!
am I antizionist? YES!

OH NO....

Jeeze...

I read it, it was a lame attempt at bullshitting people into thinking you're not an anti Semite. Which you obviously are. Then you threw out this Jews against Zionism crap...another lame attempt at diverting.

But you didn't tell us your definition of ANTI ZIONISM.

And the reason you won't, is because you're a lying, terrorist worshiping, Jew hating propagandist.

Deal with it, Inhumanity. That's what you are.

And now, back to our regular programming....

Zionism is an ideology.

HAHAHA... DID I?

However, I digress...

Zionism is an integral part of the Jewish faith, ie Gods promise to Mises and the Children of Israel. It is also in the Koran as well as in the New Testament. :clap2:

Zionism is an ideology.

HAHAHA... DID I?

However, I digress...

You really are terminally stupid. That some groups use the word in their name does not mean Zionism is an organization. Don't look up when it rains ... you will definitely drown.

I HOPE SO!

Am I antisemitic? NO!
am I antizionist? YES!

OH NO....

Jeeze...

I read it, it was a lame attempt at bullshitting people into thinking you're not an anti Semite. Which you obviously are. Then you threw out this Jews against Zionism crap...another lame attempt at diverting.

And the reason you won't, is because you're a lying, terrorist worshiping, Jew hating propagandist.

So, you read and you still don't understand?

Wow, you really are a dumbass...

If you HAD read what I had written you would know that calling me an anti semite is dumbass... Oh Yeah, I forgot, you are a dumbass...

"a lying, terrorist worshiping, Jew hating propagandist." Really? Oh you know me so well don't you dumbass....

And then you post a photo of an Israeli jet.... Aggressive dumbass....

Nuff said dumbass

And while you're at it, inhumanity, please tell us WHAT Palestine is, WHERE are its borders, WHO are the Palestinians, WHO it's rulers were, it's CAPITALS, it's distinct FOOD, CULTURE, and ARCHEOLOGY.

But first, start with the definition of Zionism. We dint want to burn out those brain cells you have....

I HOPE SO!

Am I antisemitic? NO!
am I antizionist? YES!

OH NO....

Jeeze...

So, you read and you still don't understand?

Wow, you really are a dumbass...

If you HAD read what I had written you would know that calling me an anti semite is dumbass... Oh Yeah, I forgot, you are a dumbass...

"a lying, terrorist worshiping, Jew hating propagandist." Really? Oh you know me so well don't you dumbass....

And then you post a photo of an Israeli jet.... Aggressive dumbass....

Nuff said dumbass

And the definition of Zionism is?

Yessir, ready to defend against you IslamoNazis.....

15727planes.jpg

Forum List

Back