Why is it so hard to have a civil discussion in the Israel/Palestine forum?

This is a very simple question inhumanity is having a heart attack avoiding answering: "what is the definition of Zionism?"

Zionism is an ideology.

Anti-Zionism, though, may just be a political organization.

Zionism is a political, ideological, nationalistic organisation....

No, it's not. You just made that up. Zionism is an ideology and being a Zionist does not make one a member of any org. You have a right to make up your own mind ... not your own facts.

HAHAHA... DID I?

https://www.knesset.gov.il/lexicon/eng/wzo_eng.htm
World Zionist Organization WZO Jewish Virtual Library
World Zionist Organization - Israel Facebook

How many more links do you want to prove that Zionism is an organisation?

However, I digress...

Zionism is NOT just a different word for Jewish!

You really are terminally stupid. That some groups use the word in their name does not mean Zionism is an organization. Don't look up when it rains ... you will definitely drown.

Look, just to try and put you out of your misery...

History is something that you, and most pro Israel supporters try and change to suit your own stupidity...

So...

Theodor Herzl.... Born Benjamin Ze’ev Herzl... Names ring any bells? You know, the one considered to have been the father of modern political zionism...

Herzl formed the World Zionist Organization

However, I digress...

Zionism is NOT a different word for Jewish!

Israeli-Jet.jpg

Zionism is an ideology.

No, it's not. You just made that up. Zionism is an ideology and being a Zionist does not make one a member of any org. You have a right to make up your own mind ... not your own facts.

HAHAHA... DID I?

However, I digress...

You really are terminally stupid. That some groups use the word in their name does not mean Zionism is an organization. Don't look up when it rains ... you will definitely drown.

History is something that you, and most pro Israel supporters try and change to suit your own stupidity...

So...

Theodor Herzl.... Born Benjamin Ze’ev Herzl... Names ring any bells? You know, the one considered to have been the father of modern political zionism...

However, I digress...

More gibberish. We don't want to hear about Herzl and other garbage propaganda. What is the definition of Zionism. Simple question.

Zionism is an ideology.

HAHAHA... DID I?

However, I digress...

So...
However, I digress...

But this conversation isn't about history but rather about your need to fabricate self-serving definitions. That some groups use the word in their name does not mean Zionism is an organization but to really make this so simple even one such as you may comprehend (and to get you to quit chasing your tail) allow me to suggest you look up the word.

HAHAHA... DID I?

However, I digress...

So...
However, I digress...

But this conversation isn't about history but rather about your need to fabricate self-serving definitions. That some groups use the word in their name does not mean Zionism is an organization but to really make this so simple even one such as you may comprehend (and to get you to quit chasing your tail) allow me to suggest you look up the word.

Sayit - Did you go to the same dumbass school as Roudy?

They should have taught you guys to read and not just spout out the same old BS that you have been indoctrinated with!

HAHAHA... DID I?

However, I digress...

So...
However, I digress...

Sayit - Did you go to the same dumbass school as Roudy?

They should have taught you guys to read and not just spout out the same old BS that you have been indoctrinated with!

Uh-huh. I accept your capitulation. Don't do that stupid, stupid shit again.

If you had to put your finger on one thing that is preventing issues in this forum from being discussed in a civil, respectful manner...

It's a well-deserved lack of respect for certain posters. It just isn't worth the time or effort to deal respectfully with those who aren't satisfied making up their own minds but rather insist on making up their own facts (or definitions). Refuting their (your) silly camel crap in an impolite way is part of the fun of posting here.
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Inhumanity...inhumanity....inhumanity....WAKE UP!

We don't want to hear about Jews against Zionism, we don't want to know if its an organization, we don't want to hear about Zionist figures like Herzl...all we asked is a very simple question that you have been dodging for the last 20 posts.

Here let me make it simple for you, fill in the blank:

Zionism is:_____________________________________

stock-footage-israeli-flag-waving-with-blue-sky-and-clouds-background.jpg

I guess it goes without saying this is the most volatile forum at USMB? I don't think I've seen one thread where a shouting match didn't occur at some point. There is so much vitriol, one would think you'd have an "Enter at your own risk" sign on the first webpage before entering. I'm wondering why a lack of civility is so prevalent? And yes, I know, I'm one of the biggest violators of that. If there was a "Biggest Prick in the Forum" contest, I would probably make the meddle round.

If you were going to name whom (or what) is responsible for the consistently deteriorating discord, who (or what) would it be?

the Zionists?
the anti-Zionists?
the Americans?
the Israeli's?
the Muslims?
the Jews?
the pro-Palestine crowd?
the pro-Israeli crowd?
human nature?
the seriousness of the topics being discussed?​

If you had to put your finger on one thing that is preventing issues in this forum from being discussed in a civil, respectful manner, without all the emotional outbursts and name-calling, what would it be?

"...one thing that is preventing issues in this forum from being discussed in a civil, respectful manner..."

you & your friends.......
Spoken by a true Zionist Terrorist......YAWN

I can do it too. Quote other people.

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."

I guess it goes without saying this is the most volatile forum at USMB?
...the staggering amount of drivel, bullshit, innuendo and dumbass babble palistan-cheerleaders dump here...

....which pales into insignificance compared to the amount of drivel, bullshit, innuendo, and dumass babble the Judeophiles, wannabe Zionists, and paid Hasbarats regurgitate here to order by their handlers and masters in Tel Aviv.

Ah, but there's more than one and there's a boatload of 'em in Gaza which is, after all, what we are talking about.

And there's a boatload of extremists in Israel... It's what we are talking about isn't it?

You see, there will always be two sides, "morons" or not, who will, over time, actually prove themselves "morons"...

What kind of "moron" would support Zionism?

Can you see the difference?

Politics vs Religion....

While trying to hide your Jew hate, you should first learn what Zionism means.

Anti Zionism is the new anti semtism, as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Put it well in 1968.

Are you trying to tell me that Zionism ISN'T a political organisation?

An anti Zionist is a person who is against the concept of the Jewish people having their own Jewish state. If that is you, then you're an anti semite.

And you suggested that I should learn what Zionism means!?

To clear a few things up....

Your abuse of the word "Antisemite" is something that Israel supporters us consistently in an attempt to quieten those who question Israel, quieten decisions made by Israel through 'guilt'. Because the word has become so much the 'final put down' of those who dare to question Israel it has lost all value.

I believe that "antisemitism' was 'invented' in Germany in the late 1800's meaning "Jew Hatred"...

To be antisemitic I would have to be against a whole host of other people including Arabs and even the Maltese!

Antisemitic is NOT exclusively against Jews...

Are Jews allowed to have free thought? I believe they are.

You see, not all Jews are Zionist. Not all Jews support the politics of Zionism.

I HOPE SO!

And this is why Anti Zionism is so NOT "Jew hating"... I simply do not like the extreme views of Zionism and the way that the Zionist movement in Israel behaves.

Am I a hater of Jews? NO!
Am I antisemitic? NO!
am I antizionist? YES!

You and your like who like to abuse the 'antisemite' card do yourselves no favours! You have weakened the strength of the word, you have made people immune to the 'accusation'.

Nice deflection, such a pity it wont work.

Anti Semitism entered CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW AS AN EXTENSION OF JEW HATRED. The terms were set in stone for all to see and the Jews were deemed to be the one's racially, religiously and culturally abused because of their semitic roots. At no time did semetism imply any other racial group. Try reading the definitions of anti Semitism coupled with Jew hatred and see just what constitutes an infringement of International Law. Constantly referring to Jews as Zionists is an infringement of this International Law if it is meant in any other manner than the original meaning.

So define what you personally mean when you spout Zionism as a profanity ?

...the staggering amount of drivel, bullshit, innuendo and dumbass babble palistan-cheerleaders dump here...

....which pales into insignificance compared to the amount of drivel, bullshit, innuendo, and dumass babble the Judeophiles, wannabe Zionists, and paid Hasbarats regurgitate here to order by their handlers and masters in Tel Aviv.

Where exactly are they located in Tel Aviv? 2nd left after the traffic lights on Ben Yehuda?

And what's wrong with Jerusalem?

This is a very simple question inhumanity is having a heart attack avoiding answering: "what is the definition of Zionism?"

I'd say, these days the definition is a socially acceptable all encompassing word for Jew. So anti Semite scumbags aren't seen to be what they really are.

Which is why all civilised countries should be dragging the anti semites into courtrooms ask demanding they explain their racism and intolerance in open court

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth."

Looks like MLK wasn't immune to being hoodwinked. Even the best of us can get it wrong sometimes.

NOTHING MORE THAN A NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED RANT by a paid ISLAMONAZI LIAR AND PROPAGANDIST

Looks like MLK wasn't immune to being hoodwinked. Even the best of us can get it wrong sometimes.

You wish, like many of his other quotes this one hits home hard and is truthful. Spouting the term Zionist is RACIST ANTI SEMITIC INTOLERANCE

Where exactly are they located in Tel Aviv? 2nd left after the traffic lights on Ben Yehuda?

And what's wrong with Jerusalem?

Mossad HQ ministry government department intelligence

Forum List

Back