WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

That's because you are a fucking NAZI. We don't "neutralize" people for disobeying police orders. Otherwise, hundreds of thousands of BLM thugs would have bullet holes in them right now.
Isn’t that one of your main arguments when ever police kill a black person? That they should have obeyed the polic?

Somehow on Jan. 6th the Capitol Police left their tear gas and taser guns at home.
Just like they somehow didn't beef up security when the FBI warned Pelosi of
a likely riot.

Anything to make the riot they knew was coming as brutal and nasty as possible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, poster Arthur, you like suck on that belief that the police intentionally left behind their riot gear so they could appear to be beat up really bad. You suck on that idea like most people can't keep their tongue off a sore tooth.

So be it, but do this........

Switch threads for a few moments and go over to that .."Why didn't they shoot more...Ashley Babbit thread". Go to post #602.
I just re-read it, myself.

I think it will answer your questions about those poor beat up police and their tasers and Glocks and batons and tear gas.

Isn’t that one of your main arguments when ever police kill a black person? That they should have obeyed the polic?
So what you're saying is that it would have been OK for the police to slaughter about 100,000 people in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha and Minneapolis?

Somehow on Jan. 6th the Capitol Police left their tear gas and taser guns at home.
Just like they somehow didn't beef up security when the FBI warned Pelosi of
a likely riot.

Anything to make the riot they knew was coming as brutal and nasty as possible.
Thank you for acknowledging that the Trumpista insrrectionists were “brutal and nasty”.

So what you're saying is that it would have been OK for the police to slaughter about 100,000 people in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha and Minneapolis?
Nice dodge. Why do black people have to obey police orders but white people don’t?

Nice dodge. Why do black people have to obey police orders but white people don’t?
They do have to obey police. The difference is that they almost always do it. Only black people believe that don't have to obey the cops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, poster Arthur, you like suck on that belief that the police intentionally left behind their riot gear so they could appear to be beat up really bad. You suck on that idea like most people can't keep their tongue off a sore tooth.

So be it, but do this........

Switch threads for a few moments and go over to that .."Why didn't they shoot more...Ashley Babbit thread". Go to post #602.
I just re-read it, myself.

I think it will answer your questions about those poor beat up police and their tasers and Glocks and batons and tear gas.
It doesn't. The rioters didn't listen to much of Trump's speech and left for the Capitol building to cause
havoc well before it was over.

All the others in their MAGA gear simply left at the end of Trump's remarks and went home.
I'm sure what you said made sense.... to you! With the "ellipse" and all that other nonsense.

Still wondering why the administration didn't beef up security when Pelosi was warned by the FBI
of a disruptive element well before hand?

And wondering why Capitol cops, like assassin Michael Byrd, weren't given tasers and pepper spray to facilitate
crowd control, knowing it might well be needed.
A bright rational person has to conclude the people in charge wanted a riot to bury Trump for good.

Last edited:
Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

Because Trumpsters are violent, deplorable thugs who are likely to threaten the officer in question. That's pretty simple

Because Trumpsters are violent, deplorable thugs who are likely to threaten the officer in question. That's pretty simple
Just because he murdered in cold blood a helpless unarmed woman who was no threat to himself?
Or to politicians who had already been hustled out of the Capitol to a safe location?
That doesn't seem fair.

Forum List

Back