WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

Your lying about the cop’s and the woman’s states of mind.
So you are a mind reader? Tell me what I'm thinking about people that lie right now.

We can judge the state of mind of Michael Byrd by his violent deadly actions.

And we can judge the state of mind of Ashli Babbitt by the fact she was unarmed and a threat to no
one at all.

So you are a mind reader? Tell me what I'm thinking about people that lie right now.

And we can judge the state of mind of Ashli Babbitt by the fact she was unarmed and a threat to no
one at all.
Yes, ashti boobert wanted to install a loser as president and was willing to break the law to achieve it.

Officer Byrd was defending our Capitol and Democracy.

one at all.
You’re the one that claimed one was a cold-blooded killer and one was a helpless woman. Neither of those statements is true. Defenders aren’t cold-blooded killers and attackers aren’t helpless.

You’re the one that claimed one was a cold-blooded killer and one was a helpless woman. Neither of those statements is true. Defenders aren’t cold-blooded killers and attackers aren’t helpless.
Come back and try again when you feel less asinine and ridiculous!

Armed cop shoots unarmed woman from a few feet away without warning. F-ck off!

Scared of BLM protesters, eh? So...............besides that, why weren't you at the Capitol on Jan 6th? Afraid then too?
Why aren't you sucking turds out of Biden's ass?

Oh . . . . . . I forgot . . . . you are

one at all.
Progs will defend anyone who kills a Republican.

one at all.

Think about this all----------->you are in the middle of what they claim was a riot. You are going to pick a target as a police officer. You look around and see big burly, scary men. You need to shoot someone because, well; you are an idiot, but you claim you are afraid for your life. So who/whom do you choose to shoot because you are afraid? A big burly guy who can kick your butt if you run out of bullets?

No-no-no.

Have any of you ever looked at a picture of the victim? The victim without a weapon, and her imposing physical form that would scare a cop to death?

Well, look at this! This is the imposing MZ Babbitt! Former North Attleboro man, husband of woman killed in Capitol riot, sues for records

It is ridiculous, this woman is not very big, and if this cop was afraid, she would be one of the last targets in an attempt to save himself, or anything else!

May this woman RIP, and if we EVER get someone in power that is about justice, may this clown be prosecuted, to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited:
Think about this all----------->you are in the middle of what they claim was a riot. You are going to pick a target as a police officer. You look around and see big burly, scary men. You need to shoot someone because, well; you are an idiot, but you claim you are afraid for your life. So who/whom do you choose to shoot because you are afraid? A big burly guy who can kick your butt if you run out of bullets?

No-no-no.

Have any of you ever looked at a picture of the victim? The victim without a weapon, and her imposing physical form that would scare a cop to death?

Well, look at this! This is the imposing MZ Babbitt! Former North Attleboro man, husband of woman killed in Capitol riot, sues for records

It is ridiculous, this woman is not very big, and if this cop was afraid, she would be one of the last targets in an attempt to save himself, or anything else!

May this woman RIP, and if we EVER get someone in power that is about justice, may this clown be prosecuted, to the fullest extent of the law.
Justified use of force.

Hey, let's dig her up and shot her again while watching Don't look up.

Still wondering why the administration didn't beef up security when Pelosi was warned by the FBI
of a disruptive element well before hand?
A bright rational person has to conclude the people in charge wanted a riot to bury Trump for good.
Ummm, the "people-in-charge' are the 'administraition'.
That's the way governance works here in real-world America.
How is it that you missed such an elemental fact?

Poster Arthur, ----and I mean no disrespect here, but-----but your avatar is making you look foolish and silly.
Free advice, and worth it: Find another avatar that is more better educated, less partisan, and one who is a bit more experienced and worldy.

Also, I would suggest you treat the old avatar 'Eric Arthur Blair' with some grace and empathy.
He may not be a good person or well educated.....but that is no reason for you to NOT be a good person by simply let him fade away.
And then go get an avatar that makes you look smarter than what your old one did.

Your USMB colleague, C.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't look up!
You wag!

There is the avatar that avataree Eric Arthur Blair should hire as a replacement.
Or, at minimum contract with for awareness-lessons. For wit and humor training.
Otto's stuff is funny and clever. Arthur could add such as a nice change. IMHO

However, I feel bad for avatar 'otto' in that too much of his stuff goes over the head of so many way out there beyond the Rightfield warning track. Those people who are out there on Comet Dibiasky mining for salvation and relevance.....both scarce commodities in their world.
Just sayin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why aren't you sucking turds out of Biden's ass? Oh . . . . . . I forgot . . . . you are"

You know, both the good poster L'il Bripat and my own poor avatar, have discussed 'context' in our postings.
And that's not a bad thing.
But, truthfully, I am growing a tad apprehensive about knowing too much about the the 'context' the l'il guy imagines when making a post of such a nature as the one quoted above.

I'm all for the 1st Amendment and freedom of expression, but.......but shouldn't there be a minimum age for participation here?

Forum List

Back