Why Is It That Minorities Vote Democrat Again?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I just don't understand it. Not that New York was ever a great place to live but it has now turned into a shithole, especially for minorities.

Why Is It That Minorities Vote Democrat Again?​

:desk:
I know…I know

Because Republicans use minorities to pander to their base
Minorities are freeloaders, minorities are criminals, minorities are replacing us

Last edited:
You think minorities are too stupid to know who has their best interest at heart? That's probably a big part of the reason.

I just don't understand it. Not that New York was ever a great place to live but it has now turned into a shithole, especially for minorities.

Uh, voting against the party that has embraced hate group to their little tent party?

FREE STUFF!!

That's the way Dominion wants it. They will do what the millionaires that fuck kids pay them to do... which means you're SOL.

Sorry dude.

I have to say, from past experince, if it wasn't for idiots and fools, the democrats wouldn't have a constituency. I am not the sharpest pencil in the box. But I realized that years ago. Democrats are are playing you for a fool. They are pushing lies as transparent as plastic wrap but you fools keep buying their lies. PT Barnum said: "you can fool some of the people some of the time"...Apparently Dems hit on a magic formula where: YES indeed, you CAN fool most the people most of the time...

I have to say, from past experince, if it wasn't for idiots and fools, the democrats wouldn't have a constituency. I am not the sharpest pencil in the box. But I realized that years ago. Democrats are are playing you for a fool. They pushing lies transparent as plastic wrap but you fools keep buying their lies.

Democrats are part of a large and mind numbing cult.

You should stop watching the view.
I've never stopped on that channel. Only hearing about it here on the board. Just thought the hate goups welcomed by the other party might have something to do with it, after read what some of the haters say on here. Why do you ask? Did The View women discuss it?

In all fairness I don't think there is much Democrats can do about this situation. it's capitalism at work; supply and demand.

When you have a product everybody wants you can increase your prices. This is not a NYC thing, it's a national thing. Rents are unaffordable in many popular areas and that's if you can find one. Interest in home ownership kept falling since the DumBama recession and continues today.

I realized this about seven years ago when I advertised one of my rental units on Craigslist. It was February when nobody is moving in the middle of winter, so I expected the usual two or three replies a week. I was amazed to wake up the next morning flooded with replies. Some were offering to pay double security if I chose them. Others stating they will take the apartment sight unseen. A few offered me more money than I was asking for. In the 25 years of doing this, I never seen anything like it before.

So if a landlord is asking ridiculous rental rates, the only reason for that is because they know they can get it. If you can't afford it, somebody else can. Be it business or home rentals, we landlords didn't make investments as a social obligation. We made real estate investments to get the most profit we can from our investments like any other investments. That's what the landlords in NYC are doing.

Forum List

Back