Why is Mueller investigating anything outside the scope of the 2016 election?

The B. Clinton investigation started out about Whitewater but ended up about a semen stain.
How many wingnuts cried about mission creep back in the 90's?

No hands up.
Not surprised.
Say it with everyone else... President Trump, live with it motherfucker. Lol
Thanks for admitting your blatant hypocrisy.
:lmao:
The clintons are the most repugnant of people, and are above the law...
we know you drink the koolaid out of the clinton colostomy bag. It's your prerogative

For all you Bolshevik Assholes who are "hoping" for an obstruction of justice charge...be advised that Trump supposedly saying to the Leaker and Ass Comey that he "hopes" he takes it easy on Flynn....that is not Obstruction of Justice....and if Comey ever thought it was, he committed a crime by not reporting it until he was fired...and he committed perjury when he told Congress that no one had ever tried to get him to obstruct justice....although he did except Loretta Lynch from that general observation.

Trump could pardon himself and still keep his base locked and loaded...

We all knew mission creep was going to occur.

Because he doubts that he's going to find any fault with Trump.
Yep. The less he finds for the "Russia collusion" thread, the farther afield he has to go to find something prosecutable, and there is nothing to the Russia collusion story. Nothing.

Everyone knows the "muh Russians" angle is BS by now. The best Mueller can do now is come up with some outlandish "Trumped" up charge, which won't stick.

Trump is President and I'll guarantee you that two years from now, he'll still be President. He hasn't done a thing wrong, but a lot of leftists will go to their graves old and bitter, believing otherwise.
However, the Dims are using this to amass a treasure trove of opposition research on Trump at taxpayer expense. Even if Mewler doesn't indict anyone, he can issue a report at the end of his witch hunt that the Dims will have a field day with.

It wouldn't do them much good unless they can find something really incriminating. Of course with the help of the fake news cartel, they could turn it into a bunch more nothingburgers that John and Jane Q. Public would eagerly eat up.

Too bad they didn't check out Obama's background this thoroughly when he has first elected. We wouldn't have had to put up with 8 years of that slimy cocksucker.
Mewler will indict someone for a parking ticket and then charge them with perjury because they didn't remember getting one.

There should be an investigation into the dozen or so women who accused Trump of rape the week prior to the election.

Mueller should get to the bottom of that and Seth Rich.

When Mueller solves those crimes, he will solve the Trump/Putin thing.

What if Mueller finds links between Russia and Hillary during his investigation? Should Hillary be prosecuted for such evidence is found while investigating Trump?

Last edited:
It says it in ii and in iii
AND....look up the meaning...investigate the Russia issue AND any crimes rising from that.

BOTH must be true for the investigation to continue.

If it said OR, you might be right. But it didn't say OR.

You may not ignore what is right before your eyes, you just don't understand it.
Everyone involved in the appointment and all other ex prosecutors I heard talk about the directive said and Rosenstein the man who wrote the special counsel directive differs with your opinion and have said that Mueller is NOT told to ignore any crimes that he encounters in his Investigation, if discovered in his investigation of the Russians.

He can't just pick out of the blue, ''I am going to investigate trump on whether he used his charity as an illegal campaign finance tool...''

UNLESS somehow, he came across this while investigating the Russians, which is unlikely imo

that was my understanding of it, Si Modo.

They have nothing on Trump!

Nope nothing at all.

except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

Oops....

you missed one

The two scoop ice-cream thing! :biggrin:

Seriously..... snowflakes are going from bad to worse.Oh well.

it was part of Mueller's assignment to include any possible crimes he may come across during his Russian investigation...

Where does it say that in the original mandate?

View attachment 142486

It looks pretty clear to me what the scope of the investigation is.

Liberals just absolutely fucking hate facts.

Order 3915-2017 is very specific and very clear.
You must really hate Ken Starr. :rolleyes:

so, I think we can conclude that Mueller and his grand juries, are investigating connections to the Russian investigation that may be illegal/criminal. It's possible president Trump is not a part of that and it is all his campaign workers, unless they found a connection.

the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters."

Ahha! And therein lies the rub! Thank you for pointing that out. If Mueller goes off on a wild fishing expedition, he may find some sort of punishable wrongdoing on someone from Trump's election committee, not necessarily related to anything to do with the actual election or Russia, even less likely Trump, and and less likely a federal crime, in which case he must overlook it. The chances of finding a federal crime to prosecute Trump on is virtually nil, the chances of Trump being impeached from it AND removed from office far less, so those who are hanging their hopes on Trump being removed from office from anything arising from this investigation are likely going to be disappointed.

OTOH, Mueller is spending a VAST amount of money with a team of the very best attorneys, and they can't come up totally empty-handed as it would be a huge embarrassment. SO, they will likely dig and dig until they find something on somebody they can prosecute, it won't have a thing to do with what all of this started out as, concern for Russian meddling in the election (though no one has yet to produce even ONE person who can say they changed their vote due to something connected to Russia), much less a Trump Campaign-Russia criminal connection, but the detractors will have their pound of flesh, at the expense of tens of millions of taxpayer dollars.

Perhaps they should turn the investigation to why the Senate can't pass hardly a thing, and why they don't replace that jackass McConnell.

It says it in ii and in iii

Read closer. It has to meet one of those terms AND (see bottom) also be a Federal Crime. Do you really think they are going to find Trump guilty of having committed a Federal Crime? Half of Obama's Administration are probably guilty of federal crimes!

Because he doubts that he's going to find any fault with Trump.
Yep. The less he finds for the "Russia collusion" thread, the farther afield he has to go to find something prosecutable, and there is nothing to the Russia collusion story. Nothing.
On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

Looks like collusion, or even treason. We don't know what Trump Jr. promised to the Russians in exchange for information. And we don't know if there were further meetings. We do know that all those involved have lied about this meeting, even on official documents.

What's within the scope of the investigation, and where can I read up on it?

Why did Ken Starr investigate blowjobs? Answer: because he could. Same with Mueller. Rosenstein stated again today that Mueller may pursue any crimes. Any.
Within the scope of the probe. You're just always dishonest.
And the finances of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown are within the scope of the investigation. And that includes his tax returns.

Why did Ken Starr investigate blowjobs? Answer: because he could. Same with Mueller. Rosenstein stated again today that Mueller may pursue any crimes. Any.
Within the scope of the probe. You're just always dishonest.
And the finances of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown are within the scope of the investigation. And that includes his tax returns.
Nothing burger

Forum List

Back