Why is Mueller investigating anything outside the scope of the 2016 election?

Why did Ken Starr investigate blowjobs? Answer: because he could. Same with Mueller. Rosenstein stated again today that Mueller may pursue any crimes. Any.
didn't happen.
Fake Indian is taking a break from leeching off the local native population and pretending to be relevant again.

He shouldn't be allowed to investigate anything.

There were NO CRIMES COMMITTED.
Legally you cannot even make a petition to a Federal Judge to create a Grand Jury without specifying the US CODE that was violated and whom you believed committed the crimes.

So I do not even believe the rumor that there is a Grand Jury because THE PETITION to IMPANEL one would have had to be filed in FEDERAL COURT....and no one can find a record of such a PETITION.
There were lots of crimes.

None of them committed by Trump. And since they have lost control of the media, the dems are being exposed when the investigations expose the wrong doing that has been, and is being, done by the left.

All of Trump's 'this is so unfair" nonsense is nothing but him pretending to be dismayed while his strategy is flawlessly executed.

He shouldn't be allowed to investigate anything.

There were NO CRIMES COMMITTED.
Legally you cannot even make a petition to a Federal Judge to create a Grand Jury without specifying the US CODE that was violated and whom you believed committed the crimes.

So I do not even believe the rumor that there is a Grand Jury because THE PETITION to IMPANEL one would have had to be filed in FEDERAL COURT....and no one can find a record of such a PETITION.
U musta gone to law school.

Because you gotta chase those Skulls and Bones.
stock-vector-cartoon-witch-doctor-vector-file-61571965.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .UMBULU! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We all knew mission creep was going to occur.

It's to do what I and many suspected, to give the decimated Democrats a shot in hell at winning at the mid-terms and in their dreams the 2020 election. It's getting to the point that Democrats aren't even hiding their desire to use this to get seats back in the mid-terms.

This is why Trump is fighting back the witch hunt, fishing expedition, undermining of the Will of the American people by using various media and even his own as needed. His campaign promises are what Americans need, so much so that the Democrats piggybacked off of his ambitions by copying many of his promises and just renaming it "a better choice".

I wonder if the American voter will believe the Democrats and their global lobbyists intent on weakening America have suddenly had a change of heart...
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER.

"any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)"

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.

(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated.

The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.4

"(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters."

it was part of Mueller's assignment to include any possible crimes he may come across during his Russian investigation...

Where does it say that in the original mandate?

View attachment 142486

It looks pretty clear to me what the scope of the investigation is.

Liberals just absolutely fucking hate facts.

Order 3915-2017 is very specific and very clear.

It's to do what I and many suspected, to give the decimated Democrats a shot in hell at winning at the mid-terms and in their dreams the 2020 election. It's getting to the point that Democrats aren't even hiding their desire to use this to get seats back in the mid-terms.

This is why Trump is fighting back the witch hunt, fishing expedition, undermining of the Will of the American people by using various media and even his own as needed. His campaign promises are what Americans need, so much so that the Democrats piggybacked off of his ambitions by copying many of his promises and just renaming it "a better choice".

I wonder if the American voter will believe the Democrats and their global lobbyists intent on weakening America have suddenly had a change of heart...

Trump weakened America when he shed the United State's mantle of world leader. How can you not know that?

America was a "world leader" under Obama only in the sense that the first lemming over the cliff is a "leader."

Forum List

Back