Why Is No One Talking About THIS Photo Of Hillary Clinton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017

With all of this mess going around about Smollett and Russian collusion. That it distracted me from RBG.

I don't know but I do know that one photo may or not convey what is actually happening in an instant of time.

For the exact same reason we aren't talking about Monie losing a custody battle and quitting Little Women?

Because we have lives?

the opening post of this thread reminds me of what this young woman might post-
justincase meme goofy girl.gif

This thread has several issues Aletheia4u .. It's NOT a current event since the Clinton thing is from last December.. It also has TOO many topics and distractions in the Opening Post.. Neither RBGinsburg nor a kid's cartoon has anything to do with the title or OPost..

And lastly, the rules for creating threads request that the original poster supply enough personal contribution in the Opening post to describe the boundaries of the discussion to follow.. No simple Cut/Paste jobs frame a discussion.. And moderators don't have time to view 15 minute videos to figure out what is "on topic discussion" and what is not...

Wouldn't know where to put it IF it was legal, because it's all rumor and speculation and has more feuding potential than discussion potential... If you want further explanation, contact me or your favorite moderator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back