Why is Obama campaigning for McAuliffe?

"Why is Obama campaigning for McAuliffe?"

Might as well ask "Why is [MENTION=19486]johnwk[/MENTION] allowed to post here?"

Clue: loyal Democrat

Gawd, the rightwingers get dumber and dumber the longer President Barack Hussein Obama II, is in office :laugh2:

If that is so, why isn't Obama campaigning for Barbara Bouno in New Jersey? After all, Christie is a Republican and Barbara is behind in the polls and sure could use a loyal Democrat's help if she could fine one.

The reason is obvious to all but Obama butt kissers. Terry looks like a winner in Va and Obama only supports those who are ahead in the polls.

Obama is campaigning for McAuliffe because he thinks McAuliffe is going to win.

If McAuliffe were not ahead in the polls, Obama would stay far away.

That's his MO. When a win seems imminent, step in so he can claim some of the credit. But don't step in too early just in case the sh*t hits the fan and he needs deniability.

Yep. Obama lets others do all the heavy lifting, and only arrives at the very end.

A year ago it would have been effective to have Obama stump for your candidacy.
Right now, I'm not sure it's a very smart move.

Obama is campaigning for McAuliffe because he thinks McAuliffe is going to win.

If McAuliffe were not ahead in the polls, Obama would stay far away.

That's his MO. When a win seems imminent, step in so he can claim some of the credit. But don't step in too early just in case the sh*t hits the fan and he needs deniability.

(Which makes the Obamacare debacle all the more incredible. A president who is so protective of his image not making sure his signature achievement is ready to go? *face palm*)

Amelia :redface: are you saying Obama never campaigned for a candidate behind in the polls?

:(

I will never say never, but I would like to see where he did, and by doing so the candidate made a comeback and won. You are the Obama sycophant, why don't you tell me if that ever happened.

I can just imagine Bozo Biden campaigning for McCaulliff.,,,,,,,We will take you out of your chains and wheelchairs! and a million more JOBS! a three letter word!!! STAND UP CHUCK !!!

hey what's another scumbag added to the Democrat party in government

maybe he can turn the state into Illinois, detroit...commifornia

liberal utopias

"Why is Obama campaigning for McAuliffe?"

Might as well ask "Why is [MENTION=19486]johnwk[/MENTION] allowed to post here?"

Clue: loyal Democrat

Gawd, the rightwingers get dumber and dumber the longer President Barack Hussein Obama II, is in office :laugh2:

I didn't know Obama has such an approval rate among the American People.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Obama’s Marxist Free Stuff Party, which is designed to establish a federal plantation and redistribute the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

It's amazing how little some people know about political campaigning

It's even more amazing how some people vote for free birth control pills in exchange for surrendering their right to purchase a health insurance policy to meet their personal medical and health care needs.

JWK

A legislative act which "impinges upon a fundamental right explicitly or implicitly secured by the Constitution is presumptively unconstitutional." See: Harris v. McRae United States Supreme Court (1980) Also see City of Mobile v. Bolden, 466 U.S. 55, 76, 100 S.Ct. 1490, 64 L.Ed.2d 47 (1980)

Forum List

Back