🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Why is prostitution illegal?

Your answer then is that no one is harmed by the simple possession of an 'assault weapon' -- that is, there is no victim

-Prostitution is a victimless crime
-Possession of an 'assault weapon' (in CA) is a victimless crime
Thus
-If prostitution should not be illegal because it is a victimless crime, it then follows that simple ownership/possession of an 'assault weapon' in CA should not be illegal as well.
:dunno:
Ahh. Thats where you got confused. Again I point to the fact that assualt weapons kill people at a very high rate.
Irrelevant.

You agree that that no one is harmed by the simple possession of an 'assault weapon' -- that is, there is no victim when the law against their ownership/possession is broken.

As such, if you agree prostitution should not be illegal because it is a victimless crime, you must then also agree that simple ownership/possession of an 'assault weapon' (in CA) should not be illegal as well.
Irrelevant.
That was a terrible analogy.
I accept your concession, that you know you cannot soundly argue against the point made.
Thats because I wasnt arguing against the point made. I was pointing out your analogy was terrible.
Except that, as proven, it is not.
Victimless crime = victimless crime; the analogy is perfect.

Ahh. Thats where you got confused. Again I point to the fact that assualt weapons kill people at a very high rate.
Irrelevant.

You agree that that no one is harmed by the simple possession of an 'assault weapon' -- that is, there is no victim when the law against their ownership/possession is broken.

As such, if you agree prostitution should not be illegal because it is a victimless crime, you must then also agree that simple ownership/possession of an 'assault weapon' (in CA) should not be illegal as well.
Irrelevant.
I accept your concession, that you know you cannot soundly argue against the point made.
Thats because I wasnt arguing against the point made. I was pointing out your analogy was terrible.
You only proved you have massive deflections. Your analogy was terrible.

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.
Victimless crime = victimless crime.
The analogy is perfect.
You know you cannot soundly argue otherwise.

Irrelevant.
The analogy is perfect.
I already pointed out the error in your logic. Assault weapons have nothing to do with prostitutes. Your reaching but your arms are way too short.

The analogy is perfect.
I already pointed out the error in your logic.
There is no error.
Assault weapons have nothing to do with prostitutes.
Victimless crimes. Analogy: sound

Prostitution is a victimless crime.
Just like owning an 'assault weapon' in CA.
Except for the women...
Consenting adult. No victim.
Except for the women...
Your claim they are consenting is dubious at best. Given most are drug addicted, forced into the industry, impoverished or from a broken home. They are for the most part mentally and emotionally damaged and on top of being exploited and abused by their bosses. Their agency is questionable at best. Besides that, one can be the victim of their own actions. If you can't understand how someone can be damaged emotionally from selling their body and all the other vices that come with it, I question your common sense and your understand of sexual relations.

Except for the women...
Except for the women...
Your claim they are consenting is dubious at best. Given most are drug addicted, forced into the industry, impoverished or from a broken home. They are for the most part mentally and emotionally damaged and on top of being exploited and abused by their bosses. Their agency is questionable at best. Besides that, one can be the victim of their own actions. If you can't understand how someone can be damaged emotionally from selling their body and all the other vices that come with it, I question your common sense and your understand of sexual relations.
Question it all you want -- does not change the fact that when dealing with legitimately consenting adults, there is no victim.

Except for the women...
Except for the women...
Question it all you want -- does not change the fact that when dealing with legitimately consenting adults, there is no victim.
No victims, except for prostitutes themselves and those that may care about them. But tell us more about how having copious amounts of sex with strange men for money doesn't harm you. I need a good laugh.

I have a question. When was the last time a woman kissed you, sisters and cousins dont count.

The analogy is perfect.
There is no error.
I accept your concession.

The analogy is perfect.
There is no error.
This is a lie; you and I both know you have done nothing to show how my analogy is unsound.

The analogy is perfect.
There is no error.
This is a lie; you and I both know you have done nothing to show how my analogy is unsound.
Your concession you made a terrible analogy is duly noted.

The analogy is perfect.
There is no error.
Your concession you made a terrible analogy is duly noted.
You and I both know my analogy was spot-on, you simply do not have the honesty to admit it.

No victims, except for prostitutes themselves...
Someone offers you $10 to have sex with them.
You consider it for a half-second, have sex, collect your $10.
How are you a victim?
Answer the question. When was the last time you kissed a woman not family.
Translation: You know you are not a victim in the above scenario, but do not want to admit it because it destroys your position.
You don't seem understand that there is more than just one person in the act of sexual relations. Well maybe you don't as your only relation is with your hand. The issue isn't about the individual paying for sex. He is the exploiter. The prostitute is the victim as she is engaging in self harm.

But yea prostitution should be legal so you shouldn't feel ashamed about having to pay for sex. :lol:

No victims, except for prostitutes themselves...
How are you a victim?
Answer the question. When was the last time you kissed a woman not family.
Translation: You know you are not a victim in the above scenario, but do not want to admit it because it destroys your position.
You don't seem understand that there is more than just one person in the act of sexual relations. Well maybe you don't as your only relation is with your hand. The issue isn't about the individual paying for sex. He is the exploiter. The prostitute is the victim as she is engaging in self harm.
But yea prostitution should be legal so you shouldn't feel ashamed about having to pay for sex. :lol:
How are you a victim?

Forum List

Back