Why Is Racheal Madcow So Popular? Because She Lies & Spreads Propaganda - Snowflakes LOVE That Shite

Educated does not mean intelligent, and snark is not the same as intellect.

True. But Hannity is not intelligent nor is he educated; he's indoctrinated much like easyt65 and most of the echo chamber.

Ask me how I know you've never watched a full hour of his show. Hannity is one of the few people who is delving into the depravity and criminality of the Clintons and Obama, and exposing the left for what it really is. If we didn't have people like Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Michael Savage, you leftist nutcakes would be literally getting away with murder.
Funny you would bring up Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly

None capable of even a bachelors degree. Evident in the simplistic rhetoric they use

Uneducated are the preferred spewers for the DOPers and for some
GOP for best facts..

Wrong. The Democrat Party sorely relies on the uneducated, the ignorant, and the uninformed to win elections. Those are a major voting block and without them, we'd never see another Democrat in office. Why else would Democrats constantly be promising their slope-headed knuckle-dragging voter base "free education" and dissolution of student debt?

And if their base isn't ignorant and uneducated enough to get the votes, they always have the media to feed them a steady stream of lies and propaganda.

What an uneducated and ignorant posts.
You basically confirmed evidence based research! Congratulations!

A Wider Ideological Gap Between More and Less Educated Adults

Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives | Psychology Today

Study finds those with graduate education are far more liberal than peers

Proof: Republicans Really Are Dumber Than Democrats

True. But Hannity is not intelligent nor is he educated; he's indoctrinated much like easyt65 and most of the echo chamber.

Ask me how I know you've never watched a full hour of his show. Hannity is one of the few people who is delving into the depravity and criminality of the Clintons and Obama, and exposing the left for what it really is. If we didn't have people like Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Michael Savage, you leftist nutcakes would be literally getting away with murder.

None capable of even a bachelors degree. Evident in the simplistic rhetoric they use

GOP for best facts..

Wrong. The Democrat Party sorely relies on the uneducated, the ignorant, and the uninformed to win elections. Those are a major voting block and without them, we'd never see another Democrat in office. Why else would Democrats constantly be promising their slope-headed knuckle-dragging voter base "free education" and dissolution of student debt?

And if their base isn't ignorant and uneducated enough to get the votes, they always have the media to feed them a steady stream of lies and propaganda.

Evidence-based research shows that you need a class in remedial English:

"What an uneducated and ignorant posts."

Let me help you out a little:

Purdue OWL: How to Use Articles (a/an/the)
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/540/01/
You're welcome.

GOP for best facts..

You're welcome.

THE.. followers of the
en-df9e42178ce28600ec4049a9dc80d818.png
brings us the MOST Uneducated ignorances to start, from the teaching from this SICK collection of BS passages!

Last edited:

GOP for best facts..

You're welcome.

Let me help you out, a little.

A Versus An

You’re welcome.

Wrong Again, Rachel
Maddow Just Got Caught Telling A Whopper About The Tax Bill

Maddow Tells Viewers Their Taxes Are Going Up (80 Percent Of Taxpayers Actually Get A Tax Cut) [VIDEO]

'Liberal MSNBC host Rachel Maddow told her viewers Wednesday night that their taxes are going up to give major corporations an “embarrassing amount of money,” even though 80 percent of taxpayers are expected to see their taxes go down next year.

Several major corporations including Wells Fargo, Comcast and AT&T immediately raised wages and gave away hundreds of millions of dollars in added bonuses to their employees on Wednesday as a direct result of Republicans passing their tax cuts legislation.'

You'd think that after her big fiasco of "leaking" Trump's tax returns, she would have learned to keep her vile carpet-munching mouth shut.. But no.

What a disgusting piece of sub-human excrement that twat is.

Hater's gotta hate. RM is a Rhodes Scholar and has a Ph.D. in Political Science; Sean Hannity is a Jr. College Drop Out and dumb as ... you.

Hannity is a lying fool. Rachel has 3 Emmys
Here is a list of some of Hannity's crazier conspiracy theorys

If the cable ratings are accurate, then I believe that Ms. Maddow is getting such a big cable audience for at least 2 reasons:

1. Although I do not watch her (or anyone else on MSNBC), the few times that I did watch her, she was (as another poster said): entertaining. (She does have a distinctive voice. And voice does count. Older members will remember the voice of Walter Winchell on the radio. No matter what he said, it sounded as if it had to be true.)

2. As another poster pointed out, liberals are very upset with the election results. They are looking for "Resistance" leaders. They feel good when they hear Ms. Maddow tell them what they want to hear. (That's why the digital subscriptions of The New York Times are soaring.)

So when your taxes go up, is what she said. I'm sure she went on to explain. Maddow never has false news unless its actually an error, she does not create fake news like Hannity, Ingraham and most of Fox does.
Maddow has a degree from in public policy from Stanford, was a Rhodes Scholar, and earned a doctorate in politics from Oxford. I don't watch her regularly, but when I do, I find her well-prepared, with facts and back-up documents, and she is careful to provide context. She also apologizes on camera when she makes a mistake.
In contrast, people like Hannity and Ingraham are not well prepared and make all sorts of assertions and accusations without providing proof to shore up their arguments. Hannity attended a seminary high school and then dropped out of NYU. Ingraham graduated from Dartmouth and U.Va. Law.
Maddow blows them out of the park.

Maddow has a degree from in public policy from Stanford, was a Rhodes Scholar, and earned a doctorate in politics from Oxford. I don't watch her regularly, but when I do, I find her well-prepared, with facts and back-up documents, and she is careful to provide context. She also apologizes on camera when she makes a mistake.In contrast, people like Hannity and Ingraham are not well prepared and make all sorts of assertions and accusations without providing proof to shore up their arguments. Hannity attended a seminary high school and then dropped out of NYU. Ingraham graduated from Dartmouth and U.Va. Law.

`
I don't watch any TV news but from I've seen on you tube snippets, Maddow is quite intelligent, prepared, logical, articulate if somewhat pompous. A far cry from 99% of all the other mindless pundits and commentators on the boob tube. I'd love to see her in a debate.
`

If the cable ratings are accurate, then I believe that Ms. Maddow is getting such a big cable audience for at least 2 reasons:

1. Although I do not watch her (or anyone else on MSNBC), the few times that I did watch her, she was (as another poster said): entertaining. (She does have a distinctive voice. And voice does count. Older members will remember the voice of Walter Winchell on the radio. No matter what he said, it sounded as if it had to be true.)

2. As another poster pointed out, liberals are very upset with the election results. They are looking for "Resistance" leaders. They feel good when they hear Ms. Maddow tell them what they want to hear. (That's why the digital subscriptions of The New York Times are soaring.)
You mean like cons fall for the Alt-Right nutjobs? No

Maddow is just like the left wing knuttjobs who watch his show, he is driven by hate and he is fueled by ignorance.

So when your taxes go up, is what she said. I'm sure she went on to explain. Maddow never has false news unless its actually an error, she does not create fake news like Hannity, Ingraham and most of Fox does.
Maddow has a degree from in public policy from Stanford, was a Rhodes Scholar, and earned a doctorate in politics from Oxford. I don't watch her regularly, but when I do, I find her well-prepared, with facts and back-up documents, and she is careful to provide context. She also apologizes on camera when she makes a mistake.
In contrast, people like Hannity and Ingraham are not well prepared and make all sorts of assertions and accusations without providing proof to shore up their arguments. Hannity attended a seminary high school and then dropped out of NYU. Ingraham graduated from Dartmouth and U.Va. Law.

This is Laura Ingraham , yes she went to law school and was an aid to Thomas, but she has sure gone down hill, she made her living off of the Clintons and then Obama. She is paid mouth and Hannity is a drop out and also a paid mouth. Neither are unlike Rush. You are right, Maddow blows them out of the park.

Maddow has a degree from in public policy from Stanford, was a Rhodes Scholar, and earned a doctorate in politics from Oxford. I don't watch her regularly, but when I do, I find her well-prepared, with facts and back-up documents, and she is careful to provide context. She also apologizes on camera when she makes a mistake.In contrast, people like Hannity and Ingraham are not well prepared and make all sorts of assertions and accusations without providing proof to shore up their arguments. Hannity attended a seminary high school and then dropped out of NYU. Ingraham graduated from Dartmouth and U.Va. Law.

`
I don't watch any TV news but from I've seen on you tube snippets, Maddow is quite intelligent, prepared, logical, articulate if somewhat pompous. A far cry from 99% of all the other mindless pundits and commentators on the boob tube. I'd love to see her in a debate.
`
I'd love to see her debate Hannity face-to-face on any given issue, and I mean a real debate in which no one is allowed to interrupt the other person's remarks, not these brawls that pass for "debates" nowadays.

`
`
I'd love to see her debate Hannity face-to-face on any given issue, and I mean a real debate in which no one is allowed to interrupt the other person's remarks, not these brawls that pass for "debates" nowadays.

Even Laura Ingraham.

Hater's gotta hate. RM is a Rhodes Scholar and has a Ph.D. in Political Science; Sean Hannity is a Jr. College Drop Out and dumb as ... you.

That "simplistic rhetoric" cost you elitists the most important election of your lifetimes. Not bad for a bunch of "uneducated" deplorables, eh?
The same rhetoric got Obama elected and he actually won the popular vote

`
`
Hannity is not in her league

She must have been seriously kicking Trump cult ass. That's why their masters gave orders to the Trumpflakes to all run to the internet and have a big group crying session, an order that the Trumpflakes all obeyed without questioning or without thinking.

Darn, I must not have gotten the memo ----- how do I join this magical conspiracy group?

You have some odd ideas about how the world works.

She must have been seriously kicking Trump cult ass. That's why their masters gave orders to the Trumpflakes to all run to the internet and have a big group crying session, an order that the Trumpflakes all obeyed without questioning or without thinking.

Darn, I must not have gotten the memo ----- how do I join this magical conspiracy group?

It's called "delusions of grandeur". A psychosis often exhibited by liberals even as in Mamooth's case, to the point of hallucinations and rambling incoherent babbling.

It's called "delusions of grandeur". A psychosis often exhibited by liberals even as in Mamooth's case, to the point of hallucinations and rambling incoherent babbling.
Like Trump. LOL

Forum List

Back