🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is She SMILING?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Because now she's infamous....another married teacher who had sex with one of her students....she's 27 and he's 17...and now Sarah Madden is fired, her husband will soon file for divorce, and she's looking at felony jail time which ruins her career. Yet here she is like she's posing for a yearbook pic instead of a mug shot. :disbelief:

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Smiling mugshot of teacher accused of inappropriate relationship with student goes viral

Under some sort of influence, maybe?
Because now she's infamous....another married teacher who had sex with one of her students....she's 27 and he's 17...and now Sarah Madden is fired, her husband will soon file for divorce, and she's looking at felony jail time which ruins her career. Yet here she is like she's posing for a yearbook pic instead of a mug shot. :disbelief:

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Smiling mugshot of teacher accused of inappropriate relationship with student goes viral
She is dick-na-tized.

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

The Modern Adult Male Can't Turn on Adult Women

What is even harder to understand is that most of these Mrs. Robinsons are good-looking. It's not a case of the hard-up ones having to rob the cradle.

Why is anybody surprised that Becky, the prized trophy of all of the world....blonde, blue eyed and smiling.......that she would rape a 17 year old.....I mean, they have your women on the net, straddling horses, they straddled Beetle Juice, the human chia pet....I mean, lets face it....some of yous womens is ho's....sorry to break the news.

Why is anybody surprised that Becky, the prized trophy of all of the world....blonde, blue eyed and smiling.......that she would rape a 17 year old.....I mean, they have your women on the net, straddling horses, they straddled Beetle Juice, the human chia pet....I mean, lets face it....some of yous womens is ho's....sorry to break the news.

Do you have any phone numbers or emails for them?

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

The cops are probably treating her like a queen.

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Possibly because 17 is the age of consent in Texass.

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

The cops are probably treating her like a queen.

Treating her like a queen? Really, I would bet my last dollar, she has a few phone numbers.

"Becky"?....the boy wasn't a kneegrow.....sorry to bust your rubber.
niger.gif

Forum List

Back