Why is Strzok and Page's anti-Trump bias a big deal?

It's a big deal because everyone knows that Trump can only be honestly investigated by people who are currently in the midst of sucking his dick.

It's only fair.

Its a big deal since those that you speak of are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum ie on their knees for liberal cause. You knew that....I would hope.

"Those you speak of' aren't part of the Mueller investigation.

And when did this standard of impartiality magically appear? It certainly wasn't part of the Ken Starr investigation.

TOM FITTON: 'There's More Than Enough Evidence, Especially on Classified Info Abuse to Arrest Hillary Clinton Now'

The fact that it sure as heck looks like they committed obstruction to get Hillary out of criminal charges because they didn’t want their boss mad at them

It's a big deal because everyone knows that Trump can only be honestly investigated by people who are currently in the midst of sucking his dick.

It's only fair.
How the fuck is your dumb ass a mod?

You say some really stupid shit on a regular basis.

Aren't they American voters? Is there a rule stating that FBI officials aren't allowed to share the same opinions as other Americans? Would picking only Trump supporters for the special counsel investigation be more fair?

The FBI and Justice Dept should be above this kind of partisan b.s. Imagine if Hillary had been charged with a felony and hundreds of text messages had come out from Comey and Loretta Lynch calling her an idiot and trashing her for months and talking about insurance policies, secret meetings and all the rest.

Aaron...this really isn't hard to understand.
Tarbaby on the Tarmac

It's also not hard to understand that Lynch and even Comey would have gotten SCROTUS nominations if they had successfully arranged for hillary to get elected.

um...called letting your emotions do your job and when the FBI can actively work to dictate the outcome of an election - yes. it's a big deal.

if the txt was "i hate that mother fker but i gotta do my job just the same" great.
but if the txt is "i hate ath mother fker and we've got 'insurance' in case he wins" you're well beyond expressing viewpoints.

Bullshit, not a single email shows any dereliction of duty.

Just another OH-LOOK-SHINY-OBJECT maneuvering as Mueller's investigation is advancing.

Since when has law enforcement ever been neutral? It may not be right, but law enforcement goes after people they don't like all the time. If they are innocent then they are innocent.
So you will be ok if the FBI works against a candidate you want to win. Actively.

[emoji38]

Did you forget that Hillary Clinton was publically "under investigation" for nearly the whole year leading up to the election?

I'm sure that was "different", though.
no - i believe they called it "a matter" NOT an investigation. see what i mean? word play and it gets old.

Really? The FBI's business is to look at matters and not investigate? Do you even fucking know what the "I" in FBI stands for?

Here you go, dumbass:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Washington, D.C.
FBI National Press Office
(202) 324-3691
July 5, 2016
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System
Yes and what did Hillary n company insist they call it?

Ah. "a matter".
You call me biased..lol every post I have seen from you is very one sided on this thread..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

That's what we're waiting on the memo for. You sound awful desperate dude, just sayin...
What am I despearate of exactly? You're the one desperate that your Fuher Donnie Short Fingers ISN"T under investigation and you're the one desperate for this bogus claptrap about "secret societies" and corrupt FBI agents to be real.

You really are laughable...

9ZkZ7ii.gif

LOLz!!!

If anything happens to Trump where he is either impeached or he resigns, Westwall will just come out and say he never supported Trump in the first place and all didn't matter.

A laughable assertion. I'll remind you of that when he gets reelected.
We will hold you to it Westie..lol

Aren't they American voters? Is there a rule stating that FBI officials aren't allowed to share the same opinions as other Americans? Would picking only Trump supporters for the special counsel investigation be more fair?
Democrats count on fools like you to stay in office.

If you want to know why it's a problem actually pay attention instead of taking talking points at face value.

You’re asking that of the crowd who never once protested Ken Starr investigating the Clinton’s even though Starr was a staunch Republican who had been previously associated with the Paula Jones case against Bill Clinton.

So you will be ok if the FBI works against a candidate you want to win. Actively.

[emoji38]

Did you forget that Hillary Clinton was publically "under investigation" for nearly the whole year leading up to the election?

I'm sure that was "different", though.
no - i believe they called it "a matter" NOT an investigation. see what i mean? word play and it gets old.

Really? The FBI's business is to look at matters and not investigate? Do you even fucking know what the "I" in FBI stands for?

Here you go, dumbass:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Washington, D.C.
FBI National Press Office
(202) 324-3691
July 5, 2016
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System
Yes and what did Hillary n company insist they call it?

Ah. "a matter".
You call me biased..lol every post I have seen from you is very one sided on this thread..

maybe.

but was the language toned down? did hillary constantly refer to the "investigation" a "matter"?

Forum List

Back