Why is Ted Cruz the anointed one for our times and the White Horse prophecy fulfilled. .

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Now I am no biblical scholar. But I have read the good book many times over. Front to back and back to front. I don't see where Ted gets to go to 1600 because of his father or Glenn Beck.

As soon as I realized that Heidi was SDA I started to wonder. Now you have the bloody Dominionist crew coming in.

What type of crazy is this? It's no different than Sharia.

You Cruz supporters would back this? Has America lost her mind?

Now I am no biblical scholar. But I have read the good book many times over. IFront to back and back to front. I don't see where Ted gets to go to 1600 because of his father or Glenn Beck.

As soon as I realized that Heidi was SDA I started to wonder. Now you have the bloody Dominionist crew coming in.

What, dominion Christianity not your bag? Not in the mood for an 'Annointed King' in the white house? Not into the idea that the 'wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous'?

Then you'll probably want to be sitting down for this one. Best if it were a toilet.

This isn't Oprah or some random TV personality saying this shit about Obama. This is Cruz's father sharing with us the kind of scary, scary batshit he's been feeding his son since 'Ted' was 'Rafael'.

Now I am no biblical scholar. But I have read the good book many times over. Front to back and back to front. I don't see where Ted gets to go to 1600 because of his father or Glenn Beck.

Why is Ted Cruz the anointed one for our times and the White Horse prophecy fulfilled
What about the Great White Buffalo?

Why is Ted Cruz the anointed one for our times and the White Horse prophecy fulfilled

:lol:

Stop being a cutie patuty sp how do you spell that asshole from fly over. Believe it or not I'll run with the buffalo. And not the Bills. I was Sabres but never the Bills.

Ok all jokes aside. What is going on here with this man?

I'm not getting it.

Glenn Beck has his moments. He is brilliant and stupid to the same degree.

Every smart person has embarrassing stupid moments. the most famous is Doyle, the creator of Sherlock Holmes. He was a great doctor and a tremendous writer. And the most pathetic dupe of every charlatan who knocked on a table

:lol:

Stop being a cutie patuty sp how do you spell that asshole from fly over. Believe it or not I'll run with the buffalo. And not the Bills. I was Sabres but never the Bills.

Ok all jokes aside. What is going on here with this man?

I'm not getting it.
They want total control by religious folks, no matter the name of the religion, it always ends the same....

Now I am no biblical scholar. But I have read the good book many times over. IFront to back and back to front. I don't see where Ted gets to go to 1600 because of his father or Glenn Beck.

What, dominion Christianity not your bag? Not in the mood for an 'Annointed King' in the white house? Not into the idea that the 'wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous'?

Then you'll probably want to be sitting down for this one. Best if it were a toilet.

This isn't Oprah or some random TV personality saying this shit about Obama. This is Cruz's father sharing with us the kind of scary, scary batshit he's been feeding his son since 'Ted' was 'Rafael'.

Without a word of a lie I can't see the video unless I press enter and wander around for 40 days. I'm on dial up not by choice but because South Africa or Tierra del Fuego and worst yet my youngest daughter was touring Asia and they had WI FI and I am still on dial up.

Have you got any transcript? This combined with Beck has me worried. Bad enough before but now this?

Now I am no biblical scholar. But I have read the good book many times over. Front to back and back to front.
I've read it front to back, but never back to front. Since you have, can you tell me if it was just as ridiculously absurd back to front as it was front to back?

Lyin' Ted's been anointed as "mathematically eliminated"

original.jpg

Glenn Beck has his moments. He is brilliant and stupid to the same degree.

Every smart person has embarrassing stupid moments. the most famous is Doyle, the creator of Sherlock Holmes. He was a great doctor and a tremendous writer. And the most pathetic dupe of every charlatan who knocked on a table

Are you claiming him?

His doctorate was in? Now I love Doyle but by all means go forward.

Now I am no biblical scholar. But I have read the good book many times over. Front to back and back to front.
I've read it front to back, but never back to front. Since you have, can you tell me if it was just as ridiculously absurd back to front as it was front to back?

Not absurd at all. What so many fail to realize is that this book is not a book about history per se. But a book about faith. Man and the higher. And one hell of a good ride.

You ever read it? It rocks.

I made a quick transcript of parts of what Rafael Cruz said. And the bold is not for emphasis. Rafael emphasizes the words himself, almost yelling 'take dominion' in his sermon.

"The pastor referred to proverbs 13:22 a little while ago. Which says that the wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous. And it is through the kings anointed to take dominion that that transfer of wealth is going to occur.

There are some of you, as a matter of fact, I would dare to say a majority of you, your anointing is not an anointing as priests. Its an anointing as kings. God has given you an anointed to go to the battle field. And what is the battle field?

The battle field is the market place. To go to the market place and occupy the land. To go to the market place and take dominion. If you remember the last time I was on this pulpit, I talked you about Genesis Chapter 1 verse 28 where god says unto Adam and Eve; "Go forth and multiple and take dominion over all my creation"

And if you recall we talked about the the fact that that dominion is not just in the church. That dominion is over every area. Society, education, government, economics....

....There is a second anointing. The anointment of priests, I mean kings. Kings were anointed for a totally different reason than priests. Kings were anointed to take dominion. Kings were anointed to go to war, win the war and bring the spoils of war to the priests. So that the work of the Kingdom of God can be accomplished"

Later Rafael Cruz is joined on the stage by another gentleman who describes what Cruz just talked about as the the 'End Times Transfer of Wealth'.

Last edited:

What do you mean?

Funny, the only time lefties quote Glenn Beck (or the Bible) is when Media Matters comes up with a gem that they throw out to left wing internet religious bigots. Whatever Glen Beck thinks of the political process is his own personal opinion and it's no more valuable than the old slogan "Hope and Change" which turned out to be hope that you had some change left after Hussein's corrupt IRS got their tentacles on conservative republicans.

I made a quick transcript of parts of what Rafael Cruz said. And the bold is not for emphasis. Rafael emphasizes the words himself, almost yelling 'take dominion' in his sermon.

"The pastor referred to proverbs 13:22 a little while ago. Which says that the wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous. And it is through the kings anointed to take dominion that that transfer of wealth is going to occur.

There are some of you, as a matter of fact, I would dare to say a majority of you, your anointing is not an anointing as priests. Its an anointing as kings. God has given you an anointed to go to the battle field. And what is the battle field?

The battle field is the market place. To go to the market place and occupy the land. To go to the market place and take dominion. If you remember the last time I was on this pulpit, I talked you about Genesis Chapter 1 verse 28 where god says unto Adam and Eve; "Go forth and multiple and take dominion over all my creation"

And if you recall we talked about the the fact that that dominion is not just in the church. That dominion is over every area. Society, education, government, economics....

....There is a second anointing. The anointment of priests, I mean kings. Kings were anointed for a totally different reason than priests. Kings were anointed to take dominion. Kings were anointed to go to war, win the war and bring the spoils of war to the priests. So that the work of the Kingdom of God can be accomplished"

Later Rafael Cruz is joined on the stage by another gentleman who describes what Cruz just talked about as the the 'End Times Transfer of Wealth'.

Holy freaking toledo. Oh my. Thank you. You took my breath away. I could kiss you for doing the transcript. Bless your soul. Oh cripes I have to breathe. Oh my. Thank you so much because yada yada I'm on dial up and I can't get this.

You have to whoa understand this. They are not kidding.

Funny, the only time lefties quote Glenn Beck (or the Bible) is when Media Matters comes up with a gem that they throw out to left wing internet religious bigots. Whatever Glen Beck thinks of the political process is his own personal opinion and it's no more valuable than the old slogan "Hope and Change" which turned out to be hope that you had some change left after Hussein's corrupt IRS got their tentacles on conservative republicans.

I'm sorry Whitehall but I seriously beg to differ when Glenn is calling Cruz the anointed one for this time and worst yet the White Horse Prophecy.

Now I know mine from the original Word. There are only two white horses. With only two riders. Now I don't have to go running back to some elder. I know the Word from my heart.

Get back to me and let me know what your elder tells you to say to me.

What so many fail to realize is that this book [the jewish/christian bible] is not a book about history per se. But a book about faith. Man and the higher. And one hell of a good ride.

You ever read it? It rocks.

It rocks? :p It is fucking insane, mostly plagiarized mythology written by jewish cult members to rationalize their genocidal adventures with their baal Yahweh. So yes it is not history since it is proven false via modern science. But it is also not about "faith" it is about fear, racism, ignorance, and death. As far as rocks, Yahweh before he became Jesus, demanded rocks be used to kill people who violated certain rules. You could argue it is really about man and the lower.

Yo, I would say NO to America losing it`s mind, we Conservatives do what we need to do to survive! But I would say? The Trump Voters have lost part of their mind, only because, the Donald can lie in your face like Obama does, and you people don`t care? If Ted Cruz was a liar like Trump? I would not Vote for him, period! Trump, every other word is BS, I guess that is why he Won Liar of the Year in 2015!!! Sorry People, but you need to talk truth, and don`t beat around the bush!!!

"GTP"
Congrat`s Trump, I know you are proud of the award, after all? You beat out Obama!
151222-donald-trump-2015-liar-of-the-year_zpssjiu2w5f.jpg

Forum List

Back