WHY is the DJIA crashing?

Only one problem with that whole "debt we owe the workers" thing...since the average Social Security recipient takes three times what he or she paid in...aren't we in fact paying them a whole lot MORE than what they PREPAID for?

Ever heard of inflation? Its amazing that the same people who bitch about the returns of SS being too low also bitch about SS recipients getting back more than they paid in, its as if you guys don't really understand math

Hence the need for Social Security reform?

SS reform is needed because future expenses will eat up the trust fund in a few decades if nothing changes, it has nothing to do with retirees getting back more than they paid in - that has more to do with inflation.

THAT may be the dumbest question I've seen on here in quite some time...WOW!!!

I asked you a direct question asshole, Are they fully funded??

I want you to think long and hard about this...we're talking about UNFUNDED ENTITLEMENTS. Now give me your best guess. (eye roll)

They are either fully funded, or not fully funded. The only time we see unfunded entitlements is when a Retard writes a bill.

Name a totally unfunded entitlement?

Gee, then why was it again that President Obama said he couldn't guarantee that Social Security checks would go out if the debt ceiling wasn't raised?[

Because the SS Trust fund may not have been able to redeem its securities at the treasury if the ceiling wasn't raised.

That's part of what default would entail.

Yes, and you will start peeing all over yourself & have to wash those urine soaked tennis shoes again.

Aw.. Still having a hard time with the fact your boyking is a fucking pussy?

Nah, having a problem why a girliemon named Elvis is a pussy. I guess you are also for gay marriage.:lol:

Someone alert the PC Police! Another liberal has started the name calling. Perfectly understandable I guess. You've already made it abundantly clear you know next to nothing about the issues being discussed. In that case why WOULDN'T you go to the "urine soaked tennis shoe" thing?

It's simply amazing to me how you people don't see entitlements as something that has to be PAID for. Do you all have credit cards that you think you can spend on and the bills will magically never come? All those "free" things you think the liberals have bequeathed to the Middle Class is why each and everyone of us now owes over $46,000 of the national debt. THAT is what your "liberal postwar period" has given us. Do you think that's good for the Middle Class? Really?

Yes but somehow, somewhere there is magical pot of gold guarded by leprechauns that allows us to spend money on war after war, exotic weapon systems, building up the militaries of third world nations we like..or want as allies and sporting 700 or so foreign bases worldwide.

THAT..the cash is ever flowing for..

There is no magical pot of gold and the military is just as guilty of being bloated and inefficient as any other branch of the government (if not more!) They need to be cut just like the rest.

It's not just "inefficient" it's ludicrious.

We are spending more then everyone else combined.

It's like we are expecting the Klingon Empire to someday show up and threaten the planet.

Aw.. Still having a hard time with the fact your boyking is a fucking pussy?

Nah, having a problem why a girliemon named Elvis is a pussy. I guess you are also for gay marriage.:lol:

Someone alert the PC Police! Another liberal has started the name calling. Perfectly understandable I guess. You've already made it abundantly clear you know next to nothing about the issues being discussed. In that case why WOULDN'T you go to the "urine soaked tennis shoe" thing?

No you idiot, you started the name calling & Elvis decided he could chime in as a distraction.

Now answer the question dweeb.

Only one problem with that whole "debt we owe the workers" thing...since the average Social Security recipient takes three times what he or she paid in...aren't we in fact paying them a whole lot MORE than what they PREPAID for?

Ever heard of inflation? Its amazing that the same people who bitch about the returns of SS being too low also bitch about SS recipients getting back more than they paid in, its as if you guys don't really understand math

SS reform is needed because future expenses will eat up the trust fund in a few decades if nothing changes, it has nothing to do with retirees getting back more than they paid in - that has more to do with inflation.

Hate to burst your bubble but the amounts have been adjusted for inflation. The fact is...when Social Security was created most people didn't live much past sixty now most live into their 80's.

Hate to burst your bubble but the amounts have been adjusted for inflation. The fact is...when Social Security was created most people didn't live much past sixty now most live into their 80's.

As far as I know those amounts are just pulled out of your ass, I've seen no documentation.

No you idiot, you started the name calling & Elvis decided he could chime in as a distraction.

And what "name" was it I called you? Your problem is that people are discussing things here that obviously confuse the heck out of you and your response is to lash out. My advice is that you take the time to learn about issues before you make even a bigger spectacle of yourself. Or...you can stay with the dweeb, and rectal posts...your choice.

Yes but somehow, somewhere there is magical pot of gold guarded by leprechauns that allows us to spend money on war after war, exotic weapon systems, building up the militaries of third world nations we like..or want as allies and sporting 700 or so foreign bases worldwide.

THAT..the cash is ever flowing for..

There is no magical pot of gold and the military is just as guilty of being bloated and inefficient as any other branch of the government (if not more!) They need to be cut just like the rest.

It's not just "inefficient" it's ludicrious.

We are spending more then everyone else combined.

It's like we are expecting the Klingon Empire to someday show up and threaten the planet.

The military does provide a service
much more than those I seen at the wall mart the 1st of every month cashing there checks
simply put we were within 162 billion of breaking even in 2007 with Iraq wide open
the military is not the problem

As far as I know those amounts are just pulled out of your ass, I've seen no documentation.

Pulled out of my ass? What's with you guys and the rectal references? I suppose I could go and find the exact amounts, OohPoo. I thought it was common knowledge that people take more out of Social Security than they ever put in. I guess I should have known that "you" wouldn't be up to speed on that.

...and since you offered no proof of your assertion. You are just making insults.

I thought it was common knowledge that people take more out of Social Security than they ever put in.

I just want to make sure I get your position straight, though - you're of the opinion that the returns that people get on the SS investments they make are too high?

Gee, then why was it again that President Obama said he couldn't guarantee that Social Security checks would go out if the debt ceiling wasn't raised?[

Because the SS Trust fund may not have been able to redeem its securities at the treasury if the ceiling wasn't raised.

That's part of what default would entail.

LOL...you're kidding...right?

And what "name" was it I called you? Your problem is that people are discussing things here that obviously confuse the heck out of you and your response is to lash out. My advice is that you take the time to learn about issues before you make even a bigger spectacle of yourself. Or...you can stay with the dweeb, and rectal posts...your choice.

Your problem is you are an asshole. Go read asshole:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/178782-why-is-the-djia-crashing-33.html#post3959300

And answer the question dweeb.

Which is part of it's resounding success. Life extension.

Forum List

Back