Why Is the DOJ Trying to Destroy Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy?

Everybody who has ever even said "hi" to Trump is on the Nazicrats' radar for persecution and harassment.

Otherwise, he just sells pillows. Like, really? Listening to somebody that just sells pillows for living is like listening to someone that lies and fakes it for a living ("celebs").

Lindell smeared Dominion and Smartmatic and accused them of election fraud.
He will pay Bigly

It's fun to watch all these dems contort themselves defending the weaponization of the DOJ and FBI for political purposes. It's a constant battle for those poor people. I can imagine them scanning CNN and MSNBC every morning looking for how they are going to justify the day's revelations.

Lyndell is destroying himself. I don't see anyone from either side trying to stop him, but he has no one to blame for him becoming an absurd joke.
And if there's anyone here who would recognize an absurd joke...........................................

It's fun to watch all these dems contort themselves defending the weaponization of the DOJ and FBI for political purposes. It's a constant battle for those poor people. I can imagine them scanning CNN and MSNBC every morning looking for how they are going to justify the day's revelations.
What has the DOJ or FBI done to Pillow Guy?

Why would the FBI be so interested in an asshole?

What are they so scared of here?
The palpable fear that the leftward side of this whole nation has for a guy who sells a much finer quality version of the crap at Bed, Bath and Beyond is hilarious!

HILARIOUS! they are shitting themselves over a bed linen merchant.

52 days and the fun REALLY starts!

Another rich man being investigated. No average working person is going to worry too much about this.

I'm sure that his involvement with Trump and his crimes put him on the FBI's radar.

Trump and all his cronies belong in prison.
His crime is your Trump hate.

1663504203381.png

Mike Lyndell has publicly admitted to working with Tina Peters, and has had her speak at some of his events.
In March, District Judge Valerie J. Robison alleged that Tina Peters allowed an unauthorized consultant to access the county's voting machines, with one of her aides requesting that election-department cameras be turned off for two weeks — long enough to allow that unauthorized third party to make a "forensic image" of the hard drive used by Dominion vote-tabulating equipment.
Tina Peters attended Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium conference from August 10-12, 2021. At the conference, Peters reportedly shared election information with noted QAnon figures like Ron Watkins, Colorado's Secretary of State alleged in a lawsuit filed weeks after the conference.
Nice lamestream news talking points.

Forum List

Back