Why is the RW so obsessed with AOC still?

I honestly donā€™t think sheā€™s that great speaking as a progressive who likes the issues she runs on. She talks too much which means she will inevitably say something dumb. Not even close to Trump level of dumb, but still dumb. Of course, because Trump is so much dumber in comparison, itā€™s kind of nauseating that republicans canā€™t acknowledge that. This woman barely wields any political power, but the right pretends she is some national threat. Republicans are never short on dramatic hysterics. Thatā€™s for sure.

Itā€™s interesting to consider how repubs would react to this woman if she was a far right conservative instead. They would idolize her. After all, being hot is the most important quality a female political figure can have according to republicans. Itā€™s the reason why they love Ivanka. They pretend that she is smart and politically savvy even though she obviously isnā€™t. If that chick was 300 pounds and looked more like her dad republicans would never even mention her name. I suppose that would also mean Donald and Ivanka never banged in the past because they definitely have. The evidence is overwhelming. God. Being a republican must be so depressing lol
figuring out, "who lost the bet and gets to, take the blame"?

Why do they obsess about her?

Several reasons

One she CONNECTS with people

But she's a woman

She's a person of color

But in my view...most importantly...even though she does not fit the exact definition of a Dreamer...she is almost exactly that

And THAT is something that challenges the right wing world view...that DACA folks are AMERICAN

Several reasons

But she's a woman

She's a person of color

But in my view...most importantly...even though she does not fit the exact definition of a Dreamer...she is almost exactly that

And THAT is something that challenges the right wing world view...that DACA folks are AMERICAN

Lol, always pushing race. Nope, she's just a marxist loving loon for everyone to see. Of course the lib loons love her.

I honestly donā€™t think sheā€™s that great speaking as a progressive who likes the issues she runs on. She talks too much which means she will inevitably say something dumb. Not even close to Trump level of dumb, but still dumb. Of course, because Trump is so much dumber in comparison, itā€™s kind of nauseating that republicans canā€™t acknowledge that. This woman barely wields any political power, but the right pretends she is some national threat. Republicans are never short on dramatic hysterics. Thatā€™s for sure.

Itā€™s interesting to consider how repubs would react to this woman if she was a far right conservative instead. They would idolize her. After all, being hot is the most important quality a female political figure can have according to republicans. Itā€™s the reason why they love Ivanka. They pretend that she is smart and politically savvy even though she obviously isnā€™t. If that chick was 300 pounds and looked more like her dad republicans would never even mention her name. I suppose that would also mean Donald and Ivanka never banged in the past because they definitely have. The evidence is overwhelming. God. Being a republican must be so depressing lol
The only real obsession I see here is you posting about "RIGHTWINGERS" every single day.

Very seldom do you post on the topical events of the day but rather just a daily whine about the "right". You do it so much that a new comer wouldn't be able to tell any of your threads apart

The only real obsession I see here is you posting about "RIGHTWINGERS" every single day.

Very seldom do you post on the topical events of the day but rather just a daily whine about the "right". You do it so much that a new comer wouldn't be able to tell any of your threads apart
Are you suggesting there arenā€™t daily threads on this woman?

Several reasons

But she's a woman

She's a person of color

I hope you're not part of those that are confused as to the nature of Puerto Ricans, I don't think that you are, but I just have to point that out/make this clear....

She's a Puerto Rican. Puerto Ricans are Americans. Full stop.

ā€œWhy is the RW so obsessed with AOC still?ā€

Because theyā€™re still frightened of change, diversity, and dissent.
and you are still frightened to defend your bullshit when confronted?.....how are you any different?...
These are the words indicating that he's agreeing that he is, in fact, still frightened of change, diversity, and dissent. Just trying to drag you down into the muck and mire w/himself.

ā€œWhy is the RW so obsessed with AOC still?ā€

Because theyā€™re still frightened of change, diversity, and dissent.
and you are still frightened to defend your bullshit when confronted?.....how are you any different?...
These are the words indicating that he's agreeing that he is, in fact, still frightened of change, diversity, and dissent. Just trying to drag you down into the muck and mire w/himself.
yes no reply jones is like that....

No, I don't count threads. What I am suggesting is that you post the same type of WHINEY ASS SHIT EVERY SINGLE DAY

No, I don't count threads. What I am suggesting is that you post the same type of WHINEY ASS SHIT EVERY SINGLE DAY
Well, there are daily threads on her so therefore she is a topical event. Are you catching on yet?

Well, there are daily threads on her so therefore she is a topical event. Are you catching on yet?
Omfg

If she is a "topical event" then why are you whining?

The woman is a firecracker and as a result gets attention. Stop complaining

Omfg

Lol how is my thread on her somehow fundamentally different from anyone elseā€™s who makes a thread on her? God youā€™re dumb.

Omfg

Lol how is my thread on her somehow fundamentally different from anyone elseā€™s who makes a thread on her? God youā€™re dumb.
Your focus isn't her, it is everyone who talks about her.
If your focus was her then your thread would be no different than the threads you are CRYING ABOUT.

Forum List

Back