Why is the White Lies Matter movement so brutal, Mr. Trump?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, before this election year ends, expect to see the most violent era of this century to occur.....and just like Chicago, shut that white bastard down...the coward that he is...LOLOLOL, all across this country, this White Lies Matter movement, best stay as southern as it can go, because the rest of us, we are not going to allow Donald Trump the luxury of inciting violence where none is necessary nor needed. He's a pandering clown who lacks character, class and common sense....surely he knows how crazy white folk are, he must know this!!

Shutting down someone's right to speak should get you your face kicked in. Go smear your asshole on someone's else's constitutional right. You stupid assholes think you have the right to do anything you want with no consequences? On what planet?

Folks, before this election year ends, expect to see the most violent era of this century to occur.....and just like Chicago, shut that white bastard down...the coward that he is...LOLOLOL, all across this country, this White Lies Matter movement, best stay as southern as it can go, because the rest of us, we are not going to allow Donald Trump the luxury of inciting violence where none is necessary nor needed. He's a pandering clown who lacks character, class and common sense....surely he knows how crazy white folk are, he must know this!!
When you have a whole class of people killing their own kind, then they holler "black lives matter" it makes me laugh.

Please keep hollering, because you wont quit killing each other. And you wont stop me laughing because of it, enjoy your many funerals today, while us white crazy folks enjoy our time with our grandkids.

• Banned
Shutting down someone's right to speak should get you your face kicked in. Go smear your asshole on someone's else's constitutional right. You stupid assholes think you have the right to do anything you want with no consequences? On what planet?
Uh, bad ass...why you leave Chicago so quick...:dance::bsflag:constitution works there to, ya know.

• Banned
When you have a whole class of people killing their own kind, then they holler "black lives matter" it makes me laugh.

Please keep hollering, because you wont quit killing each other. And you wont stop me laughing because of it, enjoy your many funerals today, while us white crazy folks enjoy our time with our grandkids.

Uh, do enjoy them grand babies, all dark and lovely....I'm 1000% certain.:banana::banana::banana:
bwbaby.jpg

Tiger thinks she's figured out something clever. I suppose it's slightly more intelligent than the usual racist tripe so ~golf claps~

I really don't feel sorry for you, you show your true self on here all the time, how many kids have you lost? killed by other blacks, even though you blame the white man, you are a good follower of Sharpton, taken in by him and his lies. But alas, you cant fix stupid, and you are broken.

While my white crazy family, keeps buying houses, cars and a new bus/camper.

Yours just tries to keep out of the line of fire, until they can afford more ammunition.

I love my life, and it tickles me that you hate yours.

Forum List

Back