Why Is There No Legislation Introduced To Prevent Lockdowns or Shutdowns in the Future?

Wait...so let me understand...

Should Ebola or the Plague begin to ravage through our nation....you would take away the ability of the government to do anything?

Are these the same Republicans who were going batshit about Ebola just a few years ago?

WTF

Wait...so let me understand...

Should Ebola or the Plague begin to ravage through our nation....you would take away the ability of the government to do anything?

Are these the same Republicans who were going batshit about Ebola just a few years ago?

WTF
Apples to oranges.......deadly viruses cull themselves........they kill the host fast and that is why the spread is not usually very large..............

And if people start dropping like flies......no one has to be told to stay away from it.........

Only firemen run into a burning building...........most people don't run in with them.......

Oh wait, he hasn't demanded that cities and states open.
He is and lately has been recommending it............A little late.......the so called experts said the curve had to be flattened.........Not to STOP THE VIRUS.....but keep the Medical community from being overwhelmed.................not to shut down forever.

Not all states are alike..........No Federal mandate was required from the get go.......as Governors like South Dakota said we aren't shutting down like New York.......and they were right to do so.

And oh yeah, he even criticized the Governor of Georgia when he wanted to re-open
And Trump is wrong about that.........Georgia was right to open the hell back up........I'm damned proud of Georgia for saying Fuck this shit.....we are opening before we lose all small businesses and the State goes Bankrupt..........

HELL YEAH GEORGIA.

Dang. The President must be a part of this Deep State Hitler commie fake news hoax.
News that no one believes anymore..........They did that to themselves and played politics with a pandemic........did FEAR MONGERING like ER rooms in New York.......showing pictures from Italy...........

They can no longer be trusted whatsoever.
I have two issues here.

1. Who said flattening the curve was ONLY about easing the burden on hospitals? Why would we do that? Oh ...to save lives. So saving lives was ALWAYS the point...

2. Flattening the curve does NOT mean letting it climb the mountain and stay there. Properly done it doesn't become a mountain and certainly doesn't stay there

So the question is...where does this idiotic talking point come from?

Right wing rags? Fox News? (is there a difference?), The White House? Because it's bogus

Apples to oranges.......deadly viruses cull themselves........they kill the host fast and that is why the spread is not usually very large..............
Huh? The plague killed 1/3 of the world's population

And oh yea...you're saying that all the right wing squawking about Ebola was political posturing? I mean...that was only a few years ago

And oh yea...you're saying that all the right wing squawking about Ebola was political posturing? I mean...that was only a few years ago
We don't have a plague right now dumb ass.

No one said we did jackass

How does this thread stand up were we to have a plague?
Kinda like my kids WHAT IF QUESTIONS...........What if .........what if......squack.

As I said..........people would naturally stay the hell away if it was killing like that.......No one runs into a burning building..................And Ebola was a BS example........it killed quick.......killed the host quick.....they tend to not spread because they are LETHAL

That is NOT THE QUESTION NOW...........we are locked down for HYPE.......businesses are destroyed for HYPE.

Obviously the science and common sense indicates lockdowns and shutdowns do not help anyone's immune system. Sure it is in the Bill of Rights of the US Constitution, many state constitutions, English Common Law, and Natural Rights of Western Man. But apparently there needs something more to prevent Deep State bureaucrats like Tiny Tony Fraudi, and megalomaniac state and local politicians from attacking our democracy and attacking our health.
How will the Democrats wreck the economy and scream for FREE MONEY if people can work???

Judges are the arbiters of the constitution. So it's very relevant. You seem to be claiming that your personal opinion about what the constitution means is more relevant than the opinion of those THE CONSTITUTION appointed to do so.

Not my opinion. What the Constitution actually says, in clear, explicit, unambiguous language, as opposed to the twisted “interpretations” of the Constitution, by criminals infesting judgeships and other public offices, who have vested interests in perverting the Constitution away from its clear meaning in order to usurp and abuse power to which they never had any legitimate claim.
When judges across the political spectrum all support one single position that's contrary to your own, reevaluating that position is probably warranted. I also like that you claim a bigger authority on what the constitution does and does not say than those who's job and education qualify them for it. What are your credentials for such sweeping statements?

Judges are the arbiters of the constitution.
That's an opinion the constitution simply doesn't recognize as relevant. Only those tasked with the job namely judges can make that ruling.

“You seem to consider the federal judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions, a very dangerous doctrine, indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy. Our judges are as honest as other men, and not more so. They have with others the same passions for the party, for power and the privilege of the corps. Their power is the more dangerous, as they are in office for life and not responsible, as the other functionaries are, to the elective control. The Constitution has erected no such single tribunal, knowing that to whatever hands confided, with the corruptions of time and party, its members would become despots. It has more wisely made all departments co-equal and co-sovereign within themselves.” — Thomas Jefferson, 1820​
That's why the constitution has allowed for mechanisms to amend itself. Interpretation of the constitution tough is still the sole responsibility of the judicial branch. The constitution itself clearly states this.

Trump called it a plague just yesterday in his tweet-raging. Coronavirus has been deemed a plague. Try to keep up, dumb ass.

Trump called it a plague just yesterday in his tweet-raging. Coronavirus has been deemed a plague. Try to keep up, dumb ass.

So.............it never was a damned plague...........but the experts hooted and hollered it up to be one.....destroying the markets..........killing 30 million jobs....

And it's now being shown to be about twice the rate of the flu..........people need to be fing hung.

Why would it need too? The laws already on the books allow them to take measures to protect the population. Nothing requires them to specify. Judges have acknowledged this right regardless of party affiliation. I gave you an open-ended challenge. Find me a judge who supports your assertion that taking those measures are unconstitutional.

Here it is, in black and white, as clear as it can possibly be.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That' the First Amendment. And here's Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment, which applies this prohibition to the states as well as the federal government.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The Constitution makes it absolutely clear. The people have a right to peaceably assemble, and government at all levels is forbidden from violating this right. Period. No excuses. No exceptions.

No opinion from any judge is needed to establish this as fact, nor does any judge have the authority to overturn it. This is the highest law in this nation. It takes precedence over any legislative act, over any executive order,and over any opinion or ruling rendered by any court.

Anyone at any level of government who seeks to violate this is no better than the lowest criminal.
Here you are again taking for yourself the authority to INTERPRET the constitution. And no it isn't clear. I'm not a lawyer but I do know that your first bit applies to congress NOT the states. And your second bit clearly states that they can abridge freedom as long as they exercise "due process". Those that are trained in the law can probably find more objections to your assertions.

The reason I know this is again a direct result that nobody has ever been able succesfully otherwise in court.

The president and governors all the way down to your local officials enjoy broad powers in the event of an emergency. If people were not so stupid about public safety maybe it would be different. Even cattle are smarter at keeping themselves and their herd safe.

Kinda like my kids WHAT IF QUESTIONS...........What if .........what if......squack.

As I said..........people would naturally stay the hell away if it was killing like that.......No one runs into a burning building..................And Ebola was a BS example........it killed quick.......killed the host quick.....they tend to not spread because they are LETHAL

That is NOT THE QUESTION NOW...........we are locked down for HYPE.......businesses are destroyed for HYPE.
Wait...so all that screaming about Ebola just a few years ago BY REPUBLICANS...was just partisan hype?

But apparently there needs something more to prevent Deep State bureaucrats like Tiny Tony Fraudi, and megalomaniac state and local politicians from attacking our democracy and attacking our health.

Last night over dinner I asked my wife if she knew who in this administration has responsibility for public safety regarding a pandemic? She didn't know, I wasn't surprised. For I just researched it myself the other day when it took me a matter of mere minutes to find the pandemic playbook McConnell said didn't exist. Minutes ago I did a search of this site and the only reference I found of the person in relation to the corona virus was posted back on February 25 by berg80, who observed how the administrator was ripped to shreds by a Republican senator during a hearing on the virus. With those at top unable to do their job it is little wonder why the deep state bureaucrats have been so influential. We don't need laws, we get what we deserve when electing an amateur.

Obviously the science and common sense indicates lockdowns and shutdowns do not help anyone's immune system. Sure it is in the Bill of Rights of the US Constitution, many state constitutions, English Common Law, and Natural Rights of Western Man. But apparently there needs something more to prevent Deep State bureaucrats like Tiny Tony Fraudi, and megalomaniac state and local politicians from attacking our democracy and attacking our health.

It's beyond just America Snouter

It's global >>>>

and these folks are heavily funded by the world bank

~S~

Wait...so all that screaming about Ebola just a few years ago BY REPUBLICANS...was just partisan hype?
Ebola made it here............news to me.......never seen it.

Republicans take aim at U.S. Ebola response after fourth case emerges

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...than-theyve-been-about-coronavirus-heres-why/

Republicans take aim at U.S. Ebola response after fourth case emerges

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...than-theyve-been-about-coronavirus-heres-why/
Maybe I didn't know that back then because the MSM wasn't trolling the shit everyday like now............hmmm

I didn't know we had any cases here...............Funny how the Media picks and chooses what to hype.

Forum List

Back