Why is this forum so dead ?

Jmarie said:
It's because I'm not on here much anymore.. :teeth:

Well..I dont come in anymore because JMarie hasnt sent me any boobie shots for being a nice boy!! :(

Jackass said:
Well..I dont come in anymore because JMarie hasnt sent me any boobie shots for being a nice boy!! :(

I may be mistaken, but other than Fatties, your record reminds me alot of Jim's! :tng: :laugh:

Johnney said:
i havent been able to get on here much myself, work to damn much! :gross2: :gross2:

Busy is good! $$$ Not like teaching, with the summer off!

alst couple weeks have been slow. not much money coming in with those checks. msut have been my week to be behind trees. bunch of crap on that one.

Johnney said:
alst couple weeks have been slow. not much money coming in with those checks. msut have been my week to be behind trees. bunch of crap on that one.

Now that's not good or to paraphrase I believe NT, that blows goats! LOL Don't know what that means, but it's funny! :funnyface

Jackass said:

I did..Hello you should go and look for it...Just for you Jackass..

I could post some FATTIES Evil ! Would you like that ??? :banana: :D

Sir Evil said:
Umm, think I will pass on that one! :eek:

I think that means you may get neked midgets! :laugh:

The only thing I know we won't be subjected to is neked Michael Moore, I finally found something Sandy couldn't handle! :mm:

Kathianne said:
I think that means you may get neked midgets! :laugh:

The only thing I know we won't be subjected to is neked Michael Moore, I finally found something Sandy couldn't handle! :mm:

oh girl you are soo right ! THat is too much for anyone to handle.. Isn't it against board rules to post him nekid anyways ? :laugh:

Sandy73 said:
oh girl you are soo right ! THat is too much for anyone to handle.. Isn't it against board rules to post him nekid anyways ? :laugh:

Getting out my rules book,...pg, pg. Nope according to Matt, all is good! :eek2:

Just kidding, don't you dare! :eek:

Kathianne said:
Getting out my rules book,...pg, pg. Nope according to Matt, all is good! :eek2:

Just kidding, don't you dare! :eek:

:rotflmao: He looks sooo gay ! No wonder he wants gay marriage legal ! Fruitcake !!! I wish i could post him a fattie !!! :happy2:

Sandy73 said:
:rotflmao: He looks sooo gay ! No wonder he wants gay marriage legal ! Fruitcake !!! I wish i could post him a fattie !!! :happy2:

Had to check that I was on IC and not chat! LOL He probably just reads Andrew Sullivan each day and weeps! Andrew hates him and is pretty cute for a gay guy! :beer:

Sandy73 said:
Ok who is Andrew Sullivan?

Whoops that's the top of the board me! He's a political journalist, very gay. Very pro-gay marriage. Had been backing Bush since the war, threw him over because of the stand he's taken. Andrew is a terrific writer, very logical-which is why he still ends up dissing Kerry, while saying he can't support Bush.

Now THAT seems clear as MUD! :p:

Forum List

Back